Berserk (2017)

How the fuck is ANYONE actually enjoying this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_THLrGbLUAw
youtube.com/watch?v=yUvc-8hhvbM
youtube.com/watch?v=ASA2W2CsTwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a nice flash animation. I wasn't aware newgrounds was still getting new content.

There's already a berserk thread, kys

how does one of the most acclaimed series of all time keep getting animated by koreans with downs syndrome?

That thread is for the Berserk manga. This is the Berserk anime hate thread. Jackass.

Hey, the 1997 version may have been low budget but it was still very well put together.

>abs on his chest

GOD COME FOR YOUR WORLD

It was a slideshow of amazing quality and FFS, it didn't change Zod throwing Guts his sword because FUCK YOU.

I kinda enjoy it and havent read the manga

Fair enough

>Dat webm
Kek

That shit reminded me of Adventure Quest for some reason

With that quality I almost feel guilty complaining about Yowapedal's CGI.

I guess dropping it was the right choice after all.
I don't even expect high quality, I just want to see it animated and was okay with the old series and the movies despite all the shit they've done, but this one is just unbearable.

This is beyond awful

God, this is Food Fight tier shit.

Try watching it like a campy horror film.

That's not what we asked for for a Berserk anime though.

This will never not be hilarious. Straight out of the late 90s.

that's how I've been watching
it gives off that vibe, too

Kemono Friends did CG more justice than this.

By watching Virgin Soul just after.

This is what happens with you Idol M@ster

How does producing something like this not kill the studio?

Where the fuck do they get their money? Stupid investors?

Crunchyroll royalties from plebs who still watch this shit are probably giving them some traction.

Cygames just needs to make a Berserk mobile game and everything will be ok.

Is that Sonic?

We're just about halfway through the Millennium Arc right? So does that mean we'll have just as much chapters left as what we've gotten so far since Miura gone monthly again? If the theory is that he'll stop when the season's over is true.

I don't understand the shitposting about berserk's quality. If you don't like it, just don't watch it

Were all the berserk haters hiding under a rock for 20 years, waiting for a chance to hate on it?

you are a fucking retard

>If you don't like it, just don't watch it
and this right here and why shit quality anime gets made, because you retards will watch anything

>I don't understand the shitposting about berserk's quality. If you don't like it, just don't watch it
Leave this board.

Is that link?

I think it might be time to give up.

I looked up what studios made this, and apparently one has never worked on anything else before, and the other has only done cutesy shit. Who the hell decided that would be a good idea?

didnt he have white-ish hair? Because of that armor thing

>I don't understand the shitposting about berserk's quality.
Because it looks fucking awful and Berserk deserves better.
>If you don't like it, just don't watch it
Fuck you.

this is before that

Someone decided that making this would be better than doing nothing, and they were wrong.

The director of this shitfest is the guy who directed Teekyu. Clearly they weren't even thinking. Perhaps Liden films intentionally made this a flop to cover up money laundering for the Yakuza.

I hope this is the last time Berserk gets an anime adaptation.

Literally looks like a CG movie from a PS1 era game

He walks like he crapped his pants or something. Tippy-toeing so the diarrhea wouldn't smear his buttocks or drip down to his socks.

Neck yourself my man

All I wanna know is who the fuck used the Monkey's Paw to wish for a new Berserk anime.

It's comedy gold coming from a bunch of basement dwellers that don't give the anime industry one cent

because I'm an edgy teenager at heart and enjoy anything with blood and guts.

>implying Sup Forums is a hivemind

its like a trainwreck its horrible but you cant stop watching it.
when the ps2 game actually has better animation then the abomination that is the 2017 adaptation.
youtube.com/watch?v=_THLrGbLUAw [Remove]

I like this because it captures her patatoness so well

What if I like Berserk, and find the quality of the adaptation a disgrace?

>people will still defend this

>where the fuck do they get their money?

What money. The philosophy behind this adaptation is, even it makes peanuts, it's still ok because it has no budget anyway, and it's still going to make a proportionally huge return just because it's a popular franchise.

It's Dark Souls 3 pvp.

>How the fuck is ANYONE actually enjoying this shit?
Ironically

It feels like the anime was made off a scrapped PS2 Berserk video game.

Thing is, Berserk 2016/7 will not have attracted anyone to the Berserk manga. All it has done is delayed another, potentially decent adaptation. If this didnt exist, within a few years another firm might have taken up the mantle and animated this well, but as it stands, the godawful company animating this will hold the rights to it for ages.
Furthermore, any potential investors into a Berserk series will see the huge flop that this one was, and N E V E R agree to back it.
This anime is a travesty that should be universally panned by pretty much everyone.
I'm not knocking you if you enjoyed it, but regardless if you did or not, it should be condemned as a complete and utter failure, for the manga, the fans and whatever poor saps had to work on this disaster.

Anyone else like to think they're under a fever dream while watching this?

what is the context of this scene?

ok. you've convinced me now

i think its a clever dark souls refrence.

Look at this shit

>gotta go faster.webm

Thank fuck. Feel free to copy and paste that every time someone starts trying to defend the existence of this.

im sure whoever tought this was a aceptable thing to air is.

I used to think that Berserk getting shit adaptions was just a luck of the draw sort of thing but now I believe it's on purpose.

I'm getting a good laugh out of it every friday, what else is there?

Can't you enjoy something that you have fun watching?

Is this an animated animorphs ova?

GOTTA GO FAST.

I don't, I watched maybe 30 seconds of the first episode and then NOPED the fuck out of it. Fuck this shit. CGI doesn't belong in anime. Every CGI "anime" I've watched is just utter garbage.

Thing is, Berserk 2016/7 will not have attracted anyone to the Berserk manga. All it has done is delayed another, potentially decent adaptation. If this didnt exist, within a few years another firm might have taken up the mantle and animated this well, but as it stands, the godawful company animating this will hold the rights to it for ages.
Furthermore, any potential investors into a Berserk series will see the huge flop that this one was, and N E V E R agree to back it.
This anime is a travesty that should be universally panned by pretty much everyone.
I'm not knocking you if you enjoyed it, but regardless if you did or not, it should be condemned as a complete and utter failure, for the manga, the fans and whatever poor saps had to work on this disaster.

Who does CGI animation better: Berserk 2016/2017, or RWBY?

I like some full CGI anime. although I have yet to see a show that is made better by CGI instead of worse. But even I can't stand Berserk.

whats happened to the last two episodes? its become excruciatingly bad now somehow, have they fired people because it was that bad? wasn't episode 22 delayed by 4 hours too? what the hell is happeing to the production quality?

for a long time I tried looking for the source material for RWBY only to find out the the mmd looking thing WAS the source material.

>ITT: bunch of retards that doesn't know how a budget works

>just teleported on the ground with a puff of smoke

no excuse, if they have a budget this low they shouldn't even have bothered.

You can't delay an episode just because production was late. It was probably sports, or CR being shit.

What budget?

Notice how all the clones turn their heads in sync with one another.

this last episode was better, the cg detail improved later into the episode, still got bursts of quality from the "drawn" bits, but the cg animation was still basic. id point to that scene you posted and guts putting schierke's hat back on.

This show keeps surprising me on the depths of awfulness that are achievable.

Sometimes I think I live in a parallel universe when one of the most beautiful and well done manga of all time is given this cruel joke of an adaptation.

I'm actually legitimately fucking astounded this exists.

>naked griffith waterfight in a list of his immediate memories

Damn that's some beast wars their cgi.
How do you fuck up that bad?

The Dreamcast game has infinitely better animation than the 2017 adaptation. Its cutscenes have a great atmosphere to them.
youtube.com/watch?v=yUvc-8hhvbM

at this point I think they could double their budget by going on kickstarter

what is love?

Holy shit those cutscenes are on point. Wtf is wrong with the studio that they literally could not outclass a shovelware-tier game?

Kek
FPBP

There are hentais made in basements with more effort put into them

So now that the dust has settled, how does youtube.com/watch?v=ASA2W2CsTwE hold up?

They should do the same thing that they did for Jojo's... Stop with this bs animation and redo this fucking series again

Its a gold bar compared to the pile of shit that is the new anime.

>Berserk 2016/7 will not have attracted anyone to the Berserk manga

It did attract me.