Having a good day today, Sup Forums?

Having a good day today, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#8.14/35.08974/32.54750/hot/all
westernjournal.com/black-unemployment-rate-trump-lowest-17-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]
(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, §3, 68 Stat. 776.)

of course it's our fault

what's wrong with being racist?

>implying racism isn't justified

Dutroux affair and Franklin scandal. Elite pedophilia is real. Put herbs in options field for shill threads.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk

Shit is darker than you can imagine. MSM lies to us

Wrongo. I campaigned for Obama in '08 and voted twice for that faggot because the alternatives were even worse. Then I voted for the God Emperor. Many independents are in the same boat. It's what wins US elections, not the 20% True Believers on each side.

Exactly. There wasnt a ton of racist backlash then over Obama. In fact after GWB most people were ready for a change.

Freedom Of Speech, It is my God given right.

This

>Obama
>not racist
Pick one, nigger.

I hated Obama because he represented identity politics like bush Jr.

Is it more racist to vote for a guy because hes black or to vote against a guy because he's black?

I hate both of them

And Im a racist

Deal with it nigger

OP BTFO

I didn't hate Obama. I thought the idea of having a black President was neat. It wasn't until near the end of his second term that I started to realize how bad he and his administration fucked everything up.

Also, I'm black, and Donald Trump isn't a racist.

this is a slide thread
this is important shit, find the israel nuke silos
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#8.14/35.08974/32.54750/hot/all

Its funny because liberals only see the world thru race color

I hate everyone equally. I think the world should just end.

however,however whatever the weather
we will be right while you will be wrong?

Meanwhile your pets are running rampage and trying to fuck up the country they ran to for 'safety'

not very clever now are they? Jew

>1 POST BY THIS ID

SLIDE THREAD. GET A CLUE. DO NOT RESPOND TO THE RETARD. SAGE. REPORT. IGNORE.

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>In fact after GWB most people were ready for a change.
Any kind of change, especially in light of the train wreck that was McCain-Palin. WTF kind of stupid was that?

These posts have always baffled me, it's like they're trying to excuse their racism by calling YOU racist

When they look at Obama, they just see a nigger...they're completely blind to his policies, beliefs, achievements, stances, and anything else that defines HIM as a person that we may disagree with

Similarly to Hillary...Bengazi, her emails, her corruption...wait, what are those? I never heard of those, but you definitely don't like her because she's a women and you're a misogynist.

Their SJW propaganda is the same- their biggest viral videos on "privilege" are literally just "here's tryone and jamal, they're from a single parent family and got into college because of their athletic ability"...What the actual fuck? That's a legitimate video too, word by word that liberals perpetuate.

They're just racist retards that are too vile and rattish to admit they're racist and they cloak it by trying too hard.

Screw off. I wanted to hear others' opinions first before I shared mine.

You hate trump because you're a brainlet

I hate Obama because he destroyed Libya, and by extension all of northwest Africa and Europe

I hate Obama because he arbitrarily pulled out of Iraq before we were done there, undoing 10 years of money spent and lives lost, letting it fall under control of ISIS and leading directly to the deaths of countless Iraqis

NOBEL
PEACE
PRIZE
!!!!!!!!!!

Not test gonna argue with that, I did hate him because he's black.

Yeah trying to figure out what the problem is.

got em

Wasnt the organizer of untie the right an occutard?

sage

That was Michael Steele's idea

Not even done.

I hate Obama for the fast and furious scandal
I hate Obama for the IRS scandal
I hate Obama for Hillary's emails (it actually IS a huge deal)
I hate Obama for apologizing to other countries for being American; for making America weak on a global scale
I hate Obama for perpetuating and expanding the war on terror
I hate Obama for actively escalating racial tensions (If I had a son he'd look like trayvon)
I hate Obama for essentially everything he did.

Nobody gives a fuck what color he is. He was a shitty partisan president who only served masters interests.

sad sage

This
Couldn't have said it better

>implying every day isn't a good day with king oblahblah and hilldawg out of power

Racism aims to annihilate all forms of individuality, and in turn, keep us in a tepid state of meaninglessness, where the prison of solitude kills us all. I don't want people to be automatically demeaned because of their own race that they never got the choice of. People should be judged individually instead of being grouped together as if they're all meaningless.

Nope
>Be me
>Get visions

In years to come, blax will mass suicide because they felt cursed in being blax.
It will be a silent blax day.

White people elected Obama. Sorry to ruin your cute thread.

If you don't like people it's because of their skin color and nothing else.

/thread

Saved.

Being racist is for tardy sons of literal bitches.

YUS

I didn't hate Obama because he was black. I hated Obama because niggers are slaves and I hate his masters

A whole lot of nonsense: the post
Racism doesn't annihilate individuality, it allows it to progress within ones own culture
>the prison of solitude kills us all
Worked fine prior to WW2
>I don't want people to be automatically demeaned because of their own race
You're mistaking racial superiority with racism, which has deviated tremendously since Obama
>people should be judged individually
True
>as opposed to being grouped together as if they're all meaningless
The problem with this statement is that blacks, for example, have nothing to be prideful about except music, which has been usurped and controlled by the Jews, and if anything, have regressed after the passing of the Civil Rights Act

We hated Obama because he(his admin) clearly hated white people.

You hate Trump because he doesn’t hate white people.

Calling me a racist for voting a certain way just normalizes racism. In the past I'd recoil and say, "what? of course I'm not racist, don't lump me in with those guys!" Now I just say, okay I guess I'm racist. Then I go and cast my vote for Trump again in 2020. Good job on convincing me.

Replace multiculturalism with racism and the post makes sense

When did Gookmoot update that flag?

Its funny how they took all the power away from their magic word by over using it

>Because labeling half of your fellow americans as racist will surely give you more sympathizers.

>Because using buzzwords rather than decent arguments works so well

>Because rioting in Democratic cities and looting will surely show everyone how calm and respectful you are.

I hated Obama because he didn't do what he promised to do.
Trump so far has delivered on at least a couple campaign promises.

Also I don't think we ever kicked up a fuss over Obama heading out to dinner with his family

Triggered Nazis Detected...

>racist
You should stop to consider how programmed you are with fake morality. Your exposure to repetitive media meme (fiction) has got the better of you.
If you cannot see that you are the one who is destructive and harmful, that your morality is nothing but the end result of the same science that has lab rats starving to death whilst they press a button over and over again to earn serotonin rewards then you are in deep trouble.
The following generations will hold you the villain, to such a degree and with such certainty that the world has never so far known.

westernjournal.com/black-unemployment-rate-trump-lowest-17-years/
Wow seems like the racist president is helping blacks more than the black president

here you go

Nothing worse than a scared racist.

Nigger

I wish Trump WAS racist

Same dude, would be really great if Trump was a nazi and was going to kill all the american minorities
*Sigh*

That's your response to black on white murder? Not caring about whites? Laughing at whites? The (((left))) really is brainwashed and psychotic.

Um, no, we didn't hate Obama because we are racists, we hated him because he is a nigger.

shit attitude. We were close to paradise on earth in white nations but we will never find out what it would've been like. make life enjoyable for you and those around you.

I hope they use this strategy for the next election.
>Everyone who disagrees with us is racist! Whites are all racist! Everyone who doesn't let us call them racist is racist! Oh, scapegoating Whites for everything, taxing whites to pay for people who hate them, violent and disproportionate crimes against whites, and replacing the white population with hostile non-whites isn't racist (but objecting to those things is racist).
>lose election
>we only lost because everyone is racist

>scared racist.
what do you mean?
please define racism and explain how racism begins.

Your hate is actually stronger, and not based on facts or reality. Have a good day.

Obama, Hillary and the rest of mainstream politics are criminals, villains that are above the law.
That's going to be what brings them down too. Only the media and the pod people it creates through incessant brainwashing stand between them an prison.
Take away the lies from the media (who's strategy is to tell you everyone else believes them) and all that's left is the rope.
That will be a good day.

Attempting to defame my character because you are incapable of telling me why I'm wrong.

Typical operating procedure for a sniveling leftist worm like yourself. Unironically kill yourself

Racism is only wrong if the races are equal. Is there any evidence that they are?

Well, Virginia is for niggers...

I only hated half of obama

Really the best thing you could say about Obama is "It could have been a lot worse instead of just somewhat worse"

Waste of 8 years and Omessiahcare fucked a lot of people over.

>wah wah wah racism
>wah wah wah we are so against racism!
>wah wah wah we are so against slavery and racism!

>meanwhile in Obama and Hillary's "liberated" Libya...

These threads are so stupid. Obama wouldn't have won if the country was full of racists. He's hated because he jacked the country nearly beyond repair and destroyed race relations.

Hell you get called a racist for almost anything nowadays its basicaly lost its meaning for me

Agreed.
A sword hangs above their heads. They have forgotten about it. It's high time they were reminded.

never hated obama, thats all in your head, hate you see is what you are projecting,

check mate.

Not to mention that Libya had the highest standard of living on the ENTIRE CONTINENT of Africa before Odyssey Dawn kicked off in 2011. In 2016 Obama destroyed Sirte in Odyssey Lightning and they still don't have running water or infrastructure

>People should be judged individually instead of being grouped together
The trouble with that is that people tend to be biased towards those they have the most in common with. Our desire to belong to groups has been ingrained into us by evolution and no amount of idealist thinking will make it go away completely. Racism will continue to exist as long as there are different races.

We hated Obama because he was a nigger, not because we are racist.

I always preferred Obama to Trump as a person. He is a much better role model. It was his policies that were problematic but since Trump has gone neo-con Obama will probably go down as both the better person and the better President.

It also opened the flood gate for the refugee and illegal immigrant crisis which is basically a mass invasion that is not being treated as one.
Racial genocide and slavery has been brought to Libya and you don't hear the democrats say anything about it. Liberals would rather guilt trip estonian and romanian teenagers about Jamaican plantations that are no longer in operation than draw attention to LITERAL SLAVERY IN THE PRESENT.

Sup Forums needs to make more effort to draw attention to this. We need to totally demoralise the left and throw naive people into dissolution. Many simply do not know about this. When they find out about it, they are often shocked.

>I always preferred Obama to Trump as a person.

He armed terrorists.

>He is a much better role model.
At what? He armed terrorists. Trump is a multi-market success in business and became president of the USA despite having the MSM and literally corruption against him. That's the guy you want to emulate.

>It was his policies that were problematic but since Trump has gone neo-con Obama will probably go down as both the better person and the better President.

Trumps hardly gone neo-con. He's slashed the throat of globalism in destroyed isis.

No I hated Obama for getting a noble peace prize while being a war monger. Then when we needed him to not pussy out (Iraq) he did so just for good boy points. Sometimes war is necessary. Sometimes it isn't. Obama was horrible at being able to tell when we needed war and caused a power vacuum. Also I disagreed with many of his polices which gave more power to the feds. Get over it faggot. Saged.

I agree with this, Libya, especially in it's current state, needs to be pointed out as a failure of the Obama Administration and the State Department under his terms

What I'm trying to say is. If you're going to be a goddamn war monger you better god damn devote yourself to it and be good at it. Also don't try to lie and say how peaceful you are.

There is nothing wrong with being racist. I'm openly racist. Everyone who knows me IRL just ignores that fact about me. I also only hate Jews. Niggers, spics, and everyone else I am fine with.

I think most Trump supporters are totally find with that characterization. They don't give a fuck. So what?

>"Racist" as a derogatory term has been so overused that it has normalized the original concept behind the now void of meaning adjective and being racist is actually a good thing again
This is the kind of shit you see printed on memeballs, and I still can't fucking believe it's actually happened

Why arent the (((mods))) deleting this shit?

mods r fucking jew rats whose entire families should be raped and burned alive

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but the Italian is right

I know right! What universe are we in!

the mods on 8pol are jew rats. the ones here definitely are.

That's policy. What I mean is Obama had a better image as a person whether true or not. To the casual observer he was an educated, polite man who stayed faithful to his wife and respected women. In reality he might have been cold, calculated, ruthless and only projected a good image through restraint and discipline but that isn't what the public saw.

>OUR hate is justified!
>YOUR hate isn't!
The hypocrisy is honestly astounding.

Are you fucking kidding me? You are exactly what's wrong with this fucking website. Makes me sick