Should we give the Falklands back to Argentina?

We did it before with Hong Kong, Singapore, India, etc so why not just do the same? Keeping it just brings in more trouble than good.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/17/rockhoppers-falklands-oil-reserves-double-in-billion-barrel-basi/
theconversation.com/las-malvinas-or-falkland-islands-british-or-argentinean-6106
cnbc.com/2018/01/03/oil-prices-are-poised-to-fall-because-theres-little-left-to-do-but-sell.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LRpfAT3diRI
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:International_position_on_the_Malvinas-Falklands_dispute_to_2014.png
youtube.com/watch?v=6VVepFGfxAc
twitter.com/arthurmacmillan/status/528867473337384960?lang=en
heraldscotland.com/news/13121446.Anti_sectarian_campaign_is_on_the_right_track/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The difference is that the Falklands are populated with British people, and not subhuman colonials. Kill yourself you waste of skin.

NO. NO. NO. NO.

>£20bn+ worth of oil being discovered as we speak.
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/17/rockhoppers-falklands-oil-reserves-double-in-billion-barrel-basi/

Turn off the VPN Argentine

>Subhuman colonials
>Hong Kong, Singapore

You ought to join him

Well no shit lad, we just expelled the people living there and repopulated the island with our kin.

There was no one living there lad

Falkland belongs to the Argentinians.

>The first buildings in Las Malvinas – or the Falklands – were houses made of stone and were built by Argentinean hands.
>It was in 1831 when forty men – led by Luis Vernet, the first Argentinean commander in Las Malvinas – settled here. Along with him came his wife, María who gave birth a girl who was christened Malvinas. The Argentinean settlement in this merciless land didn’t last long though.
theconversation.com/las-malvinas-or-falkland-islands-british-or-argentinean-6106
Hmmmmmm

absolutely not, the Falklands are ours and I'm sure as hell not bending over and letting some spic anally probe our once great country

>20bn
That's like nothing, the cost of extracting it + exporting it will make it a bad investment

Britain first claimed the islands since 1765. Go home Argy.

this post again? have some sage!

>houses made of stone
indigenous teir

>oil
>profitable
>ad hom
Literally not an argument
cnbc.com/2018/01/03/oil-prices-are-poised-to-fall-because-theres-little-left-to-do-but-sell.html

If you support the UK, then you support the rothschilds and the so called globalists you deem to hate

I did my maths wrong, Apologies. It's £70bn now

Stop making this thread every day.

Neither. That oil should go to US. Anyone outside the United States is irrelevant.

Give it to me. I'll make a white ethnostate out of it.

US is controlled by City of London. You've basically been re-colonised sicne the early 1930s. Your nations role since the 1940s has been a big engine to keep the system flowing while you're also dumb brite musicle that is a big military. But yeah, only places not part of the technically still existing British empire, are Iran, Syria, Turkministan, and Cuba. Even North Korea is controlled by City of London

As long as it goes to US I could't care less lol. Anything outside the US is irrelevant.

But US IS City of London lmao

What trouble does it bring us exactly?

Yes. britfags don't belong on this side of the world

Is that you Mauricio? Focus on the fucking replay you arse.

>Back?

Over the "centuries" many nations have claimed the Falklands before the UK took it back.
Argentina including the war have had control over the island for a total of 6 weeks, compared to the UK 100+ years.
To put it in context, the Burgers have controlled the islands for longer than the Argentine.

Besides no point giving those resources to a bunch of communists who have had their currency and government collapse how many time in the past 3 decades?

It be nice to watch a first world nation develop in South America.

Yes. And give back Northern Ireland and Scotland as well. You're killing your own country, at least let the other parts of your former empire do some good without your shitty influence.

Don't be like dipshit Carter keep your holding.

>back to Argentina
They never had them to begin with.

Yes, pls take your muslim niggers out of the region thanks

at this point you'd be CRAZY to give it back,

England, you better grow a pair real quick or I'll personally come to the UK and conquer your asses and make you a new Puerto Rico.

>destroy an entire nations military
>cant stop some mad paddys in their own nation

this fucking thread again

Unnecessary hostilities and lowered relations with Argentina and the rest of the South American countries.

>destroy

a fun part of the falkland is how despite wrecking the argie airforce, the brit lost as many actual warships as the argies.

muerte al anglo invasor

>South American countries.

You mean the ones who hate Argentina more than we do because they've had their own islands stolen from them too?

>Some fucking squatters show up and start building on British property
>OOOGA BOOGA DIS OUR LAND NOW

Because the Argies kept theirs in port after their battlecruiser was sunk...

it's not so far away as you think

>anglos
youtube.com/watch?v=LRpfAT3diRI

The queen gave us the islands, Tierra del fuego it's an old miserable story

Falklands had 9 argentinia families on it for 2 years.
How many years has it been under English rule?
Even argentinian soldiers in the falklands invasion said afterwards that they had been misled by their government, that everything there was English, English radio station, houses, people. The argentinian soldiers had been told that they would be liberating a captive argentinian society.

England should be given back to Rome.

>red = support for Argentina
>blue = support for the UK
>light blue = neutral

What's this then eh?

Some pile of horseshit you made in MS paint right now.
t. NoSource

Just watch and wait, my brothers. The anglos will finish dismantling their feeble military soon, and this is when the effort may commence. Death to the anglos.

>Chile
>Support for Argentina

t.brainlet
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:International_position_on_the_Malvinas-Falklands_dispute_to_2014.png

Not sure if joke or you don’t understand Antarctica

nani??

OK Catcuck

>proxy jew confirmed
Either that or you are 11 years old and have drug addicts for parents.
Do you know what 'anglo' means?
Think I'll screenshot this one. Fucking retard.

HAHAHA Argie BTFO

>the earth is flat

>Chilean right

youtube.com/watch?v=6VVepFGfxAc

Keep 'em, we'll ruin them with peronism.

nice hateful speech, screenshotted and reported to scotland yard, expect a knock on your door anytime.

Argies only understand one thing

removal

Anglo means muslim right m8?

Jump on a stake, kike.

Yeah, and Latino means nigger.

Uh it isn't that far though, even kids know better.

These men will demolish Argentina if they try anything again.

WATCH OUT DAGO and god save the queen!

You guys should say you're giving it up and at the last second give it to Bolivia just to see all the Argie butthurt.

Take us back in union, anglo brothers.

God save the king!

Faggy argentine. Not just thread again. Post argentinian booty

Argies only understand one other thing.

Worstiality

is this real?

DELET THIS

burger education in a nutshell.

It's from Northern Ireland, so people on both sides don't start death threats on public transport.
It's like you can't say "bomb" in a US airport without having your skin taken off.

Yes.

Wrong, nice try scheming anglo.
twitter.com/arthurmacmillan/status/528867473337384960?lang=en
heraldscotland.com/news/13121446.Anti_sectarian_campaign_is_on_the_right_track/

Kike in a proxy.

>5 prison sentence

Kike.
If you want verification this is a kike, look up what 'anglo' means.

lol

gib malvinas

Kek for "Greater Gibraltar", my anglo friend. The anglos are shrinking, not growing. We will have what we want shortly. Death to the anglos.

kek

Its all ours

Sticking a union jack on a flag doesn't make it ours lad

Post from your real ip, don't be ashamed of your flag. The cross doesn't suit your people.

Wanna fucking bet ?
We were the first on the Islands and we own the clay. Get fucked you dirty traitorous cunt

>'anglo'
The absolute state of the UK

You’re literally a leftist shithole banana republic

Your Aztec blood makes you barbaric

>pic related

>he doesn't know Uti possidetis juris
Your ad hom doesn't count as a legitimate form of argument there fella

What makes it ours is that we can reach it from London. And where are, England is

Should we give back the United States to the British?

Oh hay, the meme I made ended up here.

Doesn't know what it means either.