DanMachi Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - 09 [720p]

>DanMachi Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - 09 [720p]
Why is lefiya so annoying? why are elves so thirsty?

Other urls found in this thread:

lgd.booru.org/index.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bell strikes me as a natural sub.

Why Aiz is so insufferable?

Why is Lefiya so perfect? She deserves nothing but happiness with her elf girlfriend.

Why are elves such spazzes? None of the ones we've seen so far seem like balanced individuals.

Never mind motherly elves, or lesbian elves, or PTSD survivor elves, when do we get BEST elf?

I like how her body looks here

Why are girls who are too autistic to realize how much sex appeal they have so erotic?

Rude

loki makes her wear that. i'm surprised she puts up with it.

Yes, wonderful.
Lesbianism loses again and the world is in order.

>Lesbianism loses
It never does.

>Lesbianism loses
So you think.

>elf x elf yuri
There is nothing purer.

>that scene where she asks her to call her by first name

These two are ending up together.

If anything this just shows how cheap Lefiya is, though that's not surprising anyway for an elf.
In the same way it's only a matter of time until Filvis is converted to the dick by Bell, there is no girl that is not the rightful property of Bell in this town.

I still don't understand that tower.
Do they go up to reach higher levels or do they go into the underground?
Going up just doesn't make sense to me.

If only. How common are relationships between people in different familias?

This is the purest love I've ever witnessed.

Why are these two dorks so cute?

>How common are relationships between people in different familias?
i can't think of any but also i can't think of any relationships inside familias either, it seems mostly to be the gods themselves having crushes on their favoured children, oh and i supposed there's ouka and chigusa's childhood friends things from takemiwhatever's lot.

This. Lefiya and she need to be together.

>Lefiya literally gets cucked.
>becomes a lesbian instead.
>pure

What?

>people unironically throwing aiz x lefiya under the bus now that bell is back

Kill yourselves.

They never had a chance. It was no more than admiration. If Lefiya even had the balls to confess or ask her out and Aiz accepted, I believe Lefiya would be very disappointed with how it would turn out. Her fantasies may be sweet, but Aiz isn't the kind of person she keeps imagining.

Awaken, my masters!

Aiz x Lefiya was never going to happen so at least I'm glad Lefiya got a (girl)friend for her.

The reasoning behind inter familia relationships aren't that strong in the first place.

Why are short girls in this series so jelly?

Ryu is basically a PTSD survivor elf, only she went full Punisher on the ones who took out her Familia.

They go down, gods like Hephaistos/however you spell it live in the above-ground floors.

If you thought Lefiya had a single chance of ending with Aiz you must have mental problems. Be happy that she got Filvis.

> Bell hesitating about offering his hand after noticing her elf ears
So he's aware of the thing Lefiya mentioned about elves not liking non-elf skin contact? Or is he secretly racist against elves?

>So he's aware of the thing Lefiya mentioned about elves not liking non-elf skin contact? Or is he secretly racist against elves?
He is aware of it. But of course, anime skipped that.

Can't wait to see the next part of her grand master plan.

>godess of sex
>not even a 6/10

riddle me that one.

So is Syr actually Freyja or just related to her? What with Sýr being one of Freyja's names in Norse mythology.

Watching Lefiya getting cucked was great

There is no solid evidence that shows that they are the same person, only that they are clearly connected some how.

Did you not watch Episode 1 of DanMachi?

They're clearly the same.

I never watched the first DanMachi, but who was that white haired kid and the big titted bitch? The episode spent a lot of time focusing them for no real purpose.

Just to remind people that this is still playing in the same universe as the first series. Also more likely to set a reference for when the spin-off events take place compared to the main story.

God we need these novels to be translated faster.

>I didn't watch DanMachi

why did you not watch the show with the cutest boy in modern anime Bell-kun?

i think they're different physical entities that share a mental link. syr ends up with some of freya's memories. like freya watches bell defeat the silverback, then syr says to him later that she (syr) saw the battle.

Bell was the hero this show needed.

Shitty elf got blown the fuck out twice and then immediately started lusting over the other elf instead.

There has to be some kind of mental link between the two. The moment Freya looks at Bell in Episode 1, Syr calls out to him to say he dropped his stone and gave him a boxed lunch.

Why are the nonhumans so gay?
Gods gay
Dwarfs probably gay
Elves double gay
Werewolf gay
Forever short human is too gay
Wtf anime wtf

Top quality animation

I hope Lefiya dies

>Werewolf gay
Not gay, just tsundere.

She is so fucking annoying, fuck elves and fuck her.
I watch this show for bell and aiz, does anyone really likes lefiya?

Bete would fuck Bell in the shower, not gay though.

>does anyone really likes lefiya?
Yurishitters.

I'd take Fanfiction over this adaption. Oh wait there is none.

I like Lefiya because she's very cute and aDORKable!

Lefiya x Filvis is this show's saving grace.

Sasuga yurishitters.

Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it.

At least the Bloodborne one is OK.

>Just finished the chapter 3 of the volume 6
Bell didn't deserved this bullying. I don't read Danmachi to see this shit.

Right? And fuck the Loki Familia for not helping. Having Tiona secretly train him pisses me off. Finn is a jerk off of a captain.

Syr isn't Freyja in disguise.

Shes something like a daughter.

She was an orphan and Freya took her in. Some people think Freya is the antagonist of the story even though when she messes with Bell it's pretty much the same as when Hermes does it.

there are stores in there, they show the area when bell goes shopping for new armor

>Aiz x Shitty MC from DanMachi
You hetfags are full of shit.

Tumble leave

>Bell finally shows up for more than 2 minutes
>Show is suddenly 1000% better
DANMACHI S2 FUCKING WHEN!?

>Aiz x Shitty MC from DanMachi
I'd normally agree with you on mc being a shitty gary stu but here's the thing, yurishitters and yaoifags are cancer, and in this particular scenario, the elf dyke is such an obnoxious piece of shit I can only hope she dies a slow and painful dead, and that you're there to watch it.

>this is the other option
Yeah, no. Anything better than shittyelf.

lefiya has single handedly made this show unwatchable

what the shit made them think making an extremely annoying yuri elf with 0 positive traits the main character was a good idea

>irrelevant x irrelevant
>settling for some random when you get cucked by a man
Yeah, it lost as per usual. This entire adaptation is a flop because of it.
Oratoria is about Aiz, nobody gives a fuck about dyke elf. Luckily she can fade into irrelevancy.

>yuri
>pure
Well memed.

I don't see any orcs around to rape either of them, so not really.

>purer
Orc x Elf just like how nature intended.

>buttmad yurifags
Leyfia got cucked and settled for a literal who, good thing they both can fuck off now along with this spinoff.

This.

Nega-mugino?

>yurifag who doesn't know about the main LN
Lefiya never had a chance in hell with Aiz, it's already been decided in the canon.
It was under the bus before this anime, and even before this spinoff was created.

Kill yourself deluded faggot.

Agreed.
Lesbians getting cucked is an excellent fetish, only second to lesbians getting dicked.

I think the rationale was having an overly emotional fangirl would act as a foil for Aiz's autism an lack of charisma, and at the same time it would try to appeal to the /u/ crowd, little did they know it would backfire so espectacularly by creating the ultimate shit girl, Lesbiya.

>I never watched the main anime this spinoff is based on
>why are these characters from it in this episode, it's not like they both are important parts of Aiz's story
Yurifags everyone. How am I not surprised after the Prisma secondary invasion.

Based Bell-kun putting dykes in their place.

Same.

More like the only thing bringing it down.
Aiz x Bell is the saving grace of Oratoria, this episode proved it.

If only they fucked off to their own board.

Woah there, it appears you're using tumblr lingo created by a mentally ill ban evader.
Next time use the correct terminology "non-degenerates" or "people with taste" etc. when referring to those who don't share your delusions.

Now that I've corrected your misuse of tumblr terminology, I'll have to point out that Bell x Aiz is practically canon in the main LN that this is a spin off for, and you're shitty elf will never be with her.

>she dies a slow and painful dead, and that you're there to watch it.
While also dying a slow and painful death due to severe butthurt and anguish.

She does have one redeeming trait though.
Her x random men or orcs are hot as fuck.
There's some good art of it in the /LGD/ thread.
lgd.booru.org/index.php

How much LN content do they have to adapt?
How much did S1 cover?
Hopefully they never bother with Oratoriashit ever again.

Yes

I'd love to know this as well, I remember back in some other threads some user spoiled later parts of the novels and it honestly seemed interesting as fuck, it really annoys me just how many shows get a season or two with a fuckton of content leftover to adapt but they choose to just forget about it instead, even huge stuff like AoT that sold fucking millions is only getting 12 episodes now, fuck this gay ass earth

More important question; why is Aiz so boring?

This adaptation was a disaster on a scale bigger than the original series.

You know this is a LN adaption and the manga means nothing, right?

Manga did a much better job of portraying the content, that's for sure.

He's not saying the anime did a bad job of adapting the manga, he's saying the anime is doing a terrible job adapting the LN compared to the manga.

why would they pander to yurifags, at least if you sell out to fujos they'll the BDs and merch, yurifags are just parasites

In this panel, Lefiya realizes that being an Adventurer is literally the worst job ever and no amount of perks can change that.