Re:Creators

Meteora doing it doggy style for the first time

>Hime is so OP but needs set up to unlock more of her powers
Probably the reason why she didn't just get villains from LN/manga/animu, powerful people fighting makes more chaos.

Meteora is for deep anal injections.

No shit.

Leave Yuya's asspull power up to me

ALICE PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

NYAHAHAHAHAHA

The occasionally good animation is the only thing saving this from trainwreck status

The revolution has begun.

Her ability doesn't make any fucking sense. What exactly the Persona guy said to trigger it?

>shark meets kubo
Who wins?

You have no idea what a trainwreck is, do you?

Weren't they planning on introducing more creations in the second half anyways?

you're not a cat, you stupid shark

>Alice gets two clean fucking hits on Meteora
>she doesn't fucking die because Alice conveniently missed with the tip of the spear both times
Screw Shark's plot armor, Exposition-chan is the true immortal here.

the ear hair is too white for the lighting of that scene.

SLUT

>Sota-dono, this might sound odd coming from me, but can you please cut to the chase and tell her that someone else killed Mamika?

why would I lock her up when I could lock her down with a school of sharklings?
>twins!

What if she's an unkillable NPC from her story.

Explosions, as long as they don't vaporise a character, and blunt objects generally don't kill in anime

So hime is confirmed wearing nothing under the dress?

>all these people who actually think Sakamoto has any talent in acting

I don't complain about her singing but, seriously, her acting is a disaster. She would never have got so many roles had it not been her powerful friends and connections, especially like how she got herself shoved into big famous shows out of nowhere. Bloody queen of nepotism at finest

Yuuya was rusing her all along so the persona kills her.

>Sota starts hyperventilating and curls up into a ball on the ground murmuring "it's all my fault she died!"

>the popular VA is only popular because everyone besides me has shit taste

What if the MC is in fact a charcter from a story with a retarded MC?

If Setsuna didn't draw panties they don't exist.

Son, you're in the minority here

What the fuck was his problem?

Yes, that was hinted at in an interview with Mamika's seiyuu. We might see a new character as early as next week.

>Gunpuku no Himegimi killed Mamika!
>More lies, you're just like that mage after all.

>Alice conveniently missed
She didn't miss. She hit her with the side of the spear.

N T R

The fact that we didn't see his expression after Shark stole his Purse Owner gives me some hope.

It's not about someone's taste, Sup Forumsnon. It's about her acting skills, which do not exist to begin with

You know, I was honestly expecting Shark to steal Yuya'a persona via some other onmyoji-related powers.

That would've been a nice twist instead of "LOL TRICKED YOU AGAIN".

Only Re:Creators can have a fight between every character in the show and turn the climax into a guy posting a picture on twitter. This show never amazes me in how awful it is, week after week

About her can't steal Hangaku I think.

>everyone is retarded for the sake of conflict: the episode
>everyone is horribly underdeveloped or just exist to be idiots when the plot needs it, or fight

I forgot that you're the sole arbiter of acting skills

>make false statement
>EH LIE ABOUT EH LIE
>it becomes true

The BEST fucking writing my god Araki eat your heart out

>general-chan is a curse
>actually sucks in the energy of her host to sustain herself
>yuya is only so powerful because he needed to sustain her load and his own at once
>now he is free and his power un-bridled
>shark gets drained to death and dies in some alleyway
>no one knows where she went or what happened, she just never comes back

Yuya is best boy despite going full retard and losing Hangaku to Shark. He managed to get out of his fight to save Selesia from a bullet and then go toe to toe with Blitz. If everyone is right and he actually intended to curse Shark with Hangaku, even better.

>implying Alice would listen

He didn't say she couldn't, just told her to fucking try if you can.

You better start with naming a scene or two of her decent performance rather than being a jerk, boy

The writing is bad. There are no logical reasons why Soda didnt tell Alice the truth about Mamika's death. In fact his "kill me instead" act would have been more interesting and believeable if he told her that he indirectly caused Mamikas death

I still enjoy this show but its more of a guilty pleasure. Wasted potential around every corner, this show couldve been so much more

This is the only way Yuuya can redeem himself after bullshit in this ep.

I'm not much of a fan of his but I thought he was supposed to be smart. Why was he even talking to her after realizing words fuck him over.

The retard Alice blew him the fuck out while also taking on Hangaku too.

Shark has his stand and his stick won't work on her. She could no diff him at any time.

Bro took an L this episode.

Just how long this show's going to drag this muh honor muh misunderstanding bullshit? Oh god... if they are going to drag this after cour 1....

It seemed like he was baiting her into stealing it, he's been referring to it as a curse constantly.

Unless he's actually retarded enough to fall for the same twick twice in one fight.

O MY RETWEETS

Hi, my name is Rui and I've just found out that my seiyuu is female. What should I do? Thanks for reading

I don't get deep into seiyuu business but her voice in this show is terrible.

This show has so many moments that were supposed to be epic like the twitter thing or Hime spouting some chuuni bullshit and then cutting to the eyecatch but it all falls so hilariously flat that i actually can't stop myself from cringing when watching these episodes. It's like the show is screaming BE AMAZED without actually making anything amzing.

For all that hype about not letting her die a lame death, having her power up to do practically nothing wasn't much better. Scorching Alice's gauntlet and the transformation not lasting anyways.

I honestly think knight knows better than to think Meteora could kill the the magical girl.

But maybe she's afraid to fight against sharktooth?

I know I would be, girl dodges everything and nothing can hit her.

Fuck, you just opened my eyes to YET ANOTHER form of wasted potential for this show, having characters meet their Seiyuus and be confused about them having the same voice. Even if it's just a one-off gag it would be nice.

Can anyone still blame Alice for acting like a retard ?

Because it seems at this point, anyone and everyone besides Meteora will suffer a severe dip in the INT stat for the sake of the plot and forced conflict.

If he was genuinely baiting her why the fuck would he tell her it was a curse?

CAUSE I LIE

That sucks anyway. He's basically defenseless against other Creations now.

You must not have been around for long.

Manifest the power of chuuni

Why can't Saber just spam her IH?

>yuya and shark's vas are married in the re:creators world too

The Mahou shojo aspect was actually interesting

But that might require effort to write, so lets just kill her to have KNIGHT TROUBLES and LIES WITHIN LIES

From Sota's perspective, the greater issue at hand is who killed Mamika. He has no reason not to share that info, even if he thinks Alice will brush him off.

>Why is my cool wacky idea not in the show?
Maybe because we already talk about it every two weeks

I feel like himekishi and mahou shoujo adventures would have been a more fun show, or LN writer meets his LN heroine, or Shark Week investigations, or fantasy mecha vs fantasy knight vs science mecha.

He would lose the good will with Alice instantly if he said what Alice already acknoweldged as a lie. He also doesn't even know if Hime killed her in the first place, or even that she was dead, best he could was tell that she said Hime was evil to Mamika, but she would retort "Mamika knows what justice is, she wouldn't fall for the lies of the enemy" or something like that.

Basically Alice wasn't going to listen to anything that contradicts what she already decided, it was best for him to first try to get her good will so she could open herself to talking.

Does Hangaku even have any drawback on a cursed person? What would he try to achieve?

>xyz scum
Sasuga.

Disgusting

Do you guys think Yuya baited Sharkteeth into taking his Persona?

fucken saved

This creation is broken. She can perfectly replicate any weapon she see.

Fuck off with this bland muh friends shit. Literally lower INT than Alice.

Nah, he's Selesia tier now.

Superhuman swordsmen in a battle where everyone has asspull powers.

Still not poor little magician tier at least.

Or basically anything besides what we got.

This show is terrible.

>already with the meta bullshit

WEW I'm getting Umineko flashbacks

whos she talking to?

>shark rubbing the salt in the wound for other waifufags
truly the best girl

Sorry if i expected a show where the premise is literally the only interesting thing about it to actually explore the premise instead of dragging out some bullshit mistunderstanding between uninteresting characters and a convoluted, terrible plot.

She'll turn out to be the main antagonist after Tanya's redemption, but will be brought down by the curse.

Dress up like her other characters.

You mean this one?
Probably because it uses a lot of mana or something.

She's from a crappy fanfiction, what did you expect?
That's still a giant shame he's weaker now.

Non vermin thread

to (you) of course

This is Selesia Yupitiria

Reply, like, and subscribe to this post or Selesia will fucking die

What's really bullshit is how evenly everyone's powerlevels line up outside of the Mary Sue that is Altair.

There's been zero curb stomp battles. It's always fairly even for a good while.

This says a lot about the shitty state of the writer's mind.

>reply or your heroine dies in her sleep tonight

Too late nigger. Meatball got BLONDED and there's nothing you can do about it.

>joke's on you, I was only pretending to be retarded!

>Alice actually goes through with believing Magane
>Then she fucking sides with her

The fuck are you doing, January?