Soyboy, bugman thread

Soyboy, bugman thread

KEK

What even is that thing

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little shill post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on hating on people having fun. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic shitposting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "SOYBOY, SOYBOY, BUGMAN, HURR DURR." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever....

Don’t forget that I’m also a Slav.

God must have really hated my guts when he created me.

I think of this any time I hear the "gay accent" on a straight man

I love my mother

Saved. Thanks leaf bro

>still more diverse than

Jesus Christ

Time to go to bed, jesus fucking Christ

Oh my fucking God....

>when you see it
WTF

no fucking way

Thos little hands are reaching

>name is literally poz

Just fuck off with this crap already, asshole. Literally!

What is it with you Sup Forumstard idiots flocking over here on my Sup Forums within the last 3 years? just fuck off ok? This was generally a non political board, and all I'm seeing lately is you guys literally spewing words like ''fag'' ''cuck'' ''whore/slut'' ''n*g*er'' ''kys'' ''soyboy'' and ''nu male''. You're fucking sick in the head, and I doubt you even realise that you're doing it. It's called Dunning-Kruger effect, you literally CANNOT UNDERSTAND what you do not know exists. So please, fucking leave us alone with your shitty Trump-asshole tier bitterness and hate. It's fucking disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself for spilling out of your Sup Forums and Sup Forums echo chambers. Holy fuck, you're literally even spilling over on /soc/ now where one user said that a black cam chick looked like an ''Urban Orangutan''.

You don't realise how I'm actually shaking with anger right now. Literally, fuck off!

Is he plucking hairs from her roastie?
That's fucking disgusting

My mommy is already dead.

Can't be real.... It just can't....

You know, not everyone's straight, just look at

>Mouth agape, the soy boy awakens at an obscure, predetermined time from his restless slumber; restless because his subconscious, instinctual mind realizes the grave error of his ways.
>On autopilot, he stumbles toward his carbon-footprint-friendly micro refrigerator and retrieves the latest popular soy-based liquid product.
>He drinks heavily and satisfies his conditioned societal notion that the patriarchy must be destroyed and a new era of matriarchal dominance must begin.
>He takes a brief shower, reassuring himself that even though he doesn't wash completely and thoroughly, he is helping the environment and further reducing man-made global warming.
>After hastily dressing in his traditional soy attire, which consists of a tight-fit beanie, thick rimmed glasses, a flannel shirt and skinny jeans, he proceeds to write down his nonsensical beliefs onto a cardboard sign.
>With glee, he exits his 100sqft apartment, sign in hand and pseudo grievances on his mind.
>The soy boy arrives at his destination, ready and willing to show the world that his kind are the future; that his ill-conceived convictions are the path to human progression and evolution.
>The soy boy, his mouth ajar with excitement, proceeds to project his high-pitched voice to nearby pedestrians with passion and faith.

>Suddenly, and without warning, his heart sinks.
>The soy boy, now a bugman, spots an incoming threat.
>An alpha male.
>The bugman shrieks, but only for an instant.
>The alpha male strikes him with astounding force, knocking his thick rimmed glasses into the air.
>The bugman falls to the ground unconscious.
>The alpha male continues to advance, scanning the environment for any other bugmen threats; none are present.
>The alpha male exits the scene.
>The bugman awakens and reconsiders his life choices and beliefs.
>The bugman retreats back to his environment friendly domicile, curling up in a bloody ball, sobbing uncontrollably.
>The bugman wants to change, but his desire for soy prevails.
>He continues on, slurping his soy-based products uncontrollably.
>He is miserable.
>He is alone.

Probably took one look at you and an heroed

kike?

>I like being able to eat at nice restaurants of all ethnic varieties.

>Conservative areas can't meet my needs.

>LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY ALPHA MALE FIGHTING LE HORDES OF SOYBOY CUC.KS AND LE JOOS CONTROLLING LE FEMINISTS AND FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND PUTTING LE ESTROGEN IN LE AIDS FLUORIDE WATER AND LE TURNING LE FROGS GAY!!!! I'M LE SAVING LE GLORIOUS WHITE CISHET MALE JOB CREATORS FROM LE USEFUL IDIOTS WHO WILL PUT US ALL IN GULAGS!!!! XDDD!!!! LE SO LE REDPILLED XDDD LE PRAISE LE KEK HELICOPTER RIDES FOR FREE GOMMUNIST MUSLIM GAY NIGGERS XDDDDDD!!!!!!!

You can easily read that if you just tilt your monitor slightly.

BE NICE

The West is dead.

>"Urban orangutan"

Lmao.

White nationalist Trump supporter more diverse than Libertarian supporters?
2 based black guys and at least 2 based trannies. no breaks

I don’t get it.

Back into the garden you go.

Soyboy detected

this

Huh

Holy cow!

I'm sorry anons

Cool

Makes me feel uncomfy

Is this what my friends are calling.. cuckmouth?

>Being this much of a newfag

you did it worng

I bet you like to watch your women get culturally enriched.

ok not sure what you're going on about, moving on.

>using photoshawp

gotta use mspaint nigger

That's enough Sup Forums for tonight.

>1/16th Cherokee
M U T T

Disgusting.

The #resist is strong in this one.

Use paint or set the tolerance in PS to 0

How come some of them have a dead soulless glare / resting bitch face while others are giddy with their fake open mouth smile like a child.

Is there a difference between these two species ?

When you find out your favorite Communist leader was incredibly racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic

Needs to shave his beard.

Go fuck yourself you humorless faggot

Is that Chris Tran?

I have so many mixed emotions.

cucked/yet to be cucked

wtf, Im glad I ditched all social media, the constant whoring for social brownie points is cancer

imagine whats going through his mind.

WTF?!

By that definition, Elvis is a mutt too. He got some Cherokee blood running through his veins.

>OH GOD I HOPE I'M NOT RAPING HER
>AM I BEING TOLERANT ENOUGH?

It is very possible that he's hitting that and someone just MSPainted on the snapchat annotations

I like to stay optimistic

I bet that dude isnt even thinking about trying to get one lick or finger in, probably thinking about paying her phone bill or making her dinner to show how much of a great guy he is