Can you faggots stay on your containment board and stop coming to /sci/ to spam your brainlet pseudoscience...

Can you faggots stay on your containment board and stop coming to /sci/ to spam your brainlet pseudoscience? It's becoming frustrating to constantly have to BTFO the same retarded arguments. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/sci/thread/S9460013
unz.com/jman/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't like science that hurts muh fee fees reeee lets ban all studies of genetics

>expecting r*dditors to listen
user...

Thanks for the invite

>science
You're using that word again...

Shit, never taught of going there. Thanks OP, i'll pay a visit tomorrow.

youve done it now boyo me lad

This, plenty of knowledge that can be shared that will destroy all communist fields of science, sluggish scizophrenia and political psychology that has been weaponized along with awareness of Lysenkoism, thanks op.

fuck off back to your containment board you goat fucking faggot nerd. no bump, kys.

>some literal "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENSE" non stem graduate things he knows anything about science
fuck off
>there are differences between races in height
>in eye skin hair color
>predisposition to diseases
>ability to take on fat
>bone and facial structure
>but NO differences in IQ
literally KYS you fucking sophist
its the logical conclusion

>constantly have to BTFO the same retarded arguments
You do know perception of winning debates is just emotional and most of the times both sides feel like they win, right?
Do you even know what is the scientific method or you are a stupid muh scyency black men that listen and believe to whatever thing that has "scientists agree that..." on the beginning from sites like news scientist or the once in a remote past good scientific american?

Studying genetic differences in humans isn't science?

Race denialists are the new creationists.

>brainlets think they know what they're talking about
Lastly, if you brainlets knew anything about /sci/ you'd know that black science man is hated on the board.

This. The "I LOVE SCIENCE" crowd will be the first to go on the DOTR.

The conclusions you make from the studies is not science.

Magically the Lysenkoist believes the human animal is exempt from the laws of genetics and evolution, yet those things apply to animals.

Science for them is psychoanalysis, gender studies, homeopathy etc.

That crowd doesn't exist on /sci/ you brainlet, they are disparaged just as much as Sup Forumstards like you.

>making retarded strawman
Feeling insecure that you're too dumb to understand the science you claim to understand?

Imagine human history without Germans... It would be so peaceful.

Sadly, you just mist namefagging drunk geneticist. I am so eager to see you "BTFO" him. - Or wait. You won't. Because you always loose. Just like Kike and Low T lost to JF. Just like Sargoy lost to Spencer. Just like any leftist loses to Woes.

>Race denialists are the new creationists.

/sci/ is one of the most reddit boards on this site, and unlike Sup Forums most oldfags abandoned it back during the reddit raids in 2012

/
>Sup Forums is one person

seriously, kill yourself smug faggot

(((You)))

>implying this isnt a board of science
if i remember correctly, wasn't Britain the leader in the dark ages?

when was pol ever wrong op? go ahead, ill wait

>Give IQ test to everyone
>Categorize results be race/gender
>Not science because conclusions do not fit prevailing paradigms

Quit denying reality for the sake of your politics

Top kek

>geneticists can't be wrong or have unscientific views
Let's see the papers he has published in the top journals.

It's not a coincidence that the main anti-science ideologues in the 20th century: (((Thomas Kuhn))), (((Adorno))), Foucault, Habermas etc. are all leftists.

>thinks IQ is scientific
Top kek.

Go preach your postmodernist anti-science shit elsewhere.

What drugs are you on moron? Sup Forumstards are just as unscientific as the sjw morons, just in the reverse extreme.

IQ also correlates strongly to SAT, GRE etc scores but I’m sure you just want to argue you can’t measure intelligence because muh feels.

Please gtfo to your containment board, thanks.

We have a /sci/ board?

It measuring something, innit?

What ever it is, niggers have less of it lad.

>BTFO the same retarded arguments
If you're talking about this thread, you must be a fucking autist. You failed to refute most of the pro-race realism arguments. warosu.org/sci/thread/S9460013

IQ has an r value of 0.55 with academic achievement. An r value of 0.55 is utterly abysmal. It's a correlation that wouldn't and isn't taken seriously in any real scientific fields. Only in meme fields like psychology can you publish such garbage while not being laughed out of the building.

If you werent projecting your lack of intelligence and insecurity into others maybe you'd understand that i am associating black science man with you as a way to mock you.

headed over now. hatefacts incoming

The left (all of it), the religious right and a good part of the extreme-right are all anti-science.

And I'm telling you that you're a moron for doing it. A very insecure one at that, who feels the need to use strawman arguments.

Maybe we should raid /sci/ and drop redpills everywhere. God knows the rest of this site is cucked beyond belief.

Academic achievement is a BS metric. The correlation to the SAT is 0.82 to.
Moreover, 0.55 would be considered moderate correlation but then again you’re a brainlet, so

And you deny your observation in favor of an ideaology.

There are good threads on /sci/, specially the bibliographic references in physics and math. But the board is infested with retarded SJWs.

>Moreover, 0.55 would be considered moderate correlation but then again you’re a brainle
Yes, in unscientific fields like psychology.
And you've ommited the range for that sat r value. Why is that? Not good for your narrative?

How bad you want me to btfo your soylet board, OP?

What's my ideology?

Maybe he can. You can also inspect JF's work of course.

What are yours btw?

The scariest development of the new millennium has been the memeification of the sciences that allow brainlet whingers like OP to spout nonsense while feeling morally superior for regurgitating it.

I'm not the one arguing for crank views and using my academic credentials as a basis for them. So go on, show me the papers he has published promoting Sup Forumstard views.

You have no introspection, do you? Do you ever came across a feeling called self doubt? Mostly used to portray insecure people because it feels bad to have it and it hinders decision making, but it is actually good because allows you to have better critical reasoning.
I doubt so, you must think too much of yourself, but deep down you know you are just a brainlet like you keep calling others. Although you can lie to yourself, the grades in school you got cant lie.

You are literal nigger of a Europeian nation, everything something looks good, you manage to fuck it up.

To be fair this entire thread is a giant fucking strawman bud.

Considering you used the metric of “academic achievement” in place for intelligence metrics I figured you weren’t interested in an actual conversation and just wanted to jerk yourself off a bit, which your Pepe posting reinforces

Literally everything is infested with retarded SJWs. Hell even the inofficial server for Warhammer Online, a no longer run game, was full of them.

Anti-Science Leftist Ideologies:
- Lysenkoism
- Boasian anthropology
- Critical Theory (it's neither)
- Social Constructivism
- Postmodernism
- Liberal Creationism

Anti-Science Right-Wing Ideologies:
- Religious Creationism

>everyone that doesn't support my pseudo science is an sjw.

I agree.

>(((science)))

Also, no

I'm not talking about right wing people inventing scientific fields, moron, I'm talking about you making false conclusions from ACTUAL science either willingly, through bias, or stupidity to support your ideology.

I am not making strawmen. But i admit my intellectual dishonest tactics in trying to get under your skin to make you feel like shit. Instead of participating in constructive debate. It's just a matter of: through were do i slip in.
You cant me fault for that, since you just keep throwing ad homs and saying muh pseudosciecy poltards.

Ah, so you have none then. Good to know. And the "crank view" is by you and only you, soyboy.

Back to the toilet.

unz.com/jman/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

Equality

You're back tracking now. You were so confident a minute ago.

>(((ACTUAL science)))

I'm on to you, Schlomo.

Don't forget to add liberal humanism on that list.

Equality in what?

right wingers i know often believe in no vax, chemtrail, infinite tesla energy just to think the ones that immediatly come to my mind
lefties will believe in shit like omeopathy and reishi and ki and all that on the other side

This site is the only place (besides alternative chans) where you can unironically say your a nazi and not get shit for it without being banned by some modfag. Late 90's and early 2000's had boards/forums where you could shitpost too without mods sperging out either. Its only now where shits really tightened down with 1984 moderation.

Equality between peoples.

Or you could admit that some groups are outright dumber than others. Once youve done that, youre a racist, just like us. Intelligence is inherited.

DID SHE REALLY SAY THAT :O

being a dumb asshole

on my way over there to edumacate you tards right now. Thanks for letting me know you guys need some help

As far as I know all the opposition to fields like Sociobiology, Biological Anthropology and Behavior Analysis came from the left in the 70s and 80s. Researchers interested in the biological/evolutionary nature of man like Edward Wilson, Marvin Harris and B.F. Skinner were attacked by leftist ideologues and compared to nazis etc.

Can you fags stop bringing up obvious political dogma and toeing the liberal narrative line before getting butthurt when I respond?

I am not back tracking at all. And you still have neither papers yourself or brought an actual argument. You only came here to troll out of boredom obviously.

Yes. But these superstitions is not necessarily part of the ideology.
On the other hand, you can't be a christian conservative or a leftist liberal and accept evolutionary biology.

*are not

>Equality between peoples
Equality between people in what?

Intelligence (which nobody can yet quantify properly) has an environmental and genetic component, but those genetic components are themselves influenced by the environment.

Back to being a nigger rape baby, you never acomplished anything, and you never will.
You know why you autists WE WUZ NAZI N SHEET so much? Because it was the closest you've ever been to acomplishing half of your goals. You are a nation of failure.

LMAO

No please: do me a favor and DO contact JF. Do not waste your time on anons on Sup Forums. Go right to the heart of it and debate JF on live stream. I would actually watch that, sweetie.

>autistic sperging

>everyone that disagrees with me is a liberal

Your little hero would be laughed out of his field and hasn't published any papers.

most people dont follow their beliefs in a very rigid way, there's no reason to follow strictly the laws of a book like bible or whatever manual sjw read anymore
they can deny evolution in a general way because it has no impact on their life, they wont deny - idk - that antibiotics will heal a pneumonia (inb4 bacteria resistence etc you got what i meant) and wont deny anything else that is useful to them even if some book tells them otherwise

>intelligence can’t be quantified properly

Why didn’t you just say you were retarded outright before wasting my time

My only "ideology" is scientism. If the facts contradict my political views, then the political views have to change.
As for the cognitive biases, everybody is subject to them. But we can mitigate their impact.

I may be a mutt but at least I'm not g*rman

>Intelligence (which nobody can yet quantify properly) has an environmental and genetic component, but those genetic components are themselves influenced by the environment.

Nobody denies that, I think.

You didn't address his point you LARPing retard. Stop pretending you're anything other than a disingenuous unprincipled leftwing cuck who pretends to know anything about science so your faggy liberal friends will think you're intelligent

>Why didn’t you just say you were retarded outright before wasting my time

>KEK'd

professing themselves to be wise, they became fools