Is the alt-right a terrorist group?

Is the alt-right a terrorist group?

no
is antifa?

The alt-right doesn't exist

Yes. Did you think DOTR was a joke ? lol.

No but Jews definitely are

Most certainly not.

The "alt-right" apparently consists of a Soros-funded, tiki-torch bearing performance group of young white men with a certain look. The troupe director is Richard Spencer. They don't seem to perform very often.

Not yet ;)

>Is the alt-right
No.

Such a fucking fake and gay post. The "Jews are bad!!!!" every other post shills are such a fucking joke. KEK

>Is the alt-right a terrorist group?

No such group

At least as portrayed by media

The virgin Identity Evropa
>tries to peacefully get followers
>lets jews and nonwhites in
>all they do is puts up signs on universities

The Chad Atomwaffen
>whites only
>must be a Chad
>skull masks
>if antifa tries shit they get a beatdown

No, they aren't trying to intimidate anyone. It's about loving your own people.

Wants to
>Deport, exterminate or at the very least marginalize all non white
>Lower women to a more "traditional role" which is basically pump out babies and get in the kitchen, bitch
>Thinks LGBT are all mentally ill
The Alt-Right basically want white Sharia Law, they are terrorists

Pretty sure IE doesn't let Jews in. I heard a guy say he got rejected for being 1/16th Jewish.

>le Right wing nationalists

I know the white nationalist's weakness. It's the young asian female. You could get every single (no pun intended) white nationalist, KKK, confederate, fucking coilonialist white male in the world on a battlefield, but stick pic related in from of them, and they'll cower out with wedding rings within a heartbeat

Alt-right is just a term used to label every young white conservative as a neo-Nazi.

Not yet. We will be though.The only solution is White Revolution.

no but antifa is.

Alt-Right should be investigated for sedition and treason. ESPECIALLY Spencer and Enoch. They have close ties to Israel and mossad.

TERRORIST

FBI here. Could at least one of you say you wish it was? I need to file a report to make my boss think I'm doing good work

Yes. So you better start making accommodations for us.

>Have they or are they planning to commit acts of terror?
No and no

>Is antifa?
Yes and yes. Demonstrably so.

Good luck with your investigations, mr. FBI

>Is the alt-right a terrorist group?
It's primarily a homosexual cabal. Never has then been a more male-focused political group.

>Never has then been a more male-focused political group
they're called orthodox jews

Yes, it was decided in court in Denmark that it is indeed such a group. You can go to jail in Denmark if the police finds out that you are connected to the alt-right.

>they're called orthodox jews
No, you'll find that the alt-right is more male-oriented than any other group in history, whether ethnic, religious, political, or even gay activist.

jewsplaining faggot kike with a business plan isn't white people

>jewsplaining faggot kike with a business plan isn't white people
We're talking about the alt-right, you retarded virgin.

You actually have to be a group first for that to make any sense. And by your own logic Islam is a terrorist group.

>>/lgbt/

You're just cherry picking nig. What about "lauren southern" and the other trad thots. Political movements have always been mostly men idiot because "politics is war by other means". Go get hired at jidf.

Yes, pic related are alt righters terrorizing a POC.

What is this "alt-right"? Is it an indie bookstore?

>lauren southern
All the supposedly alt-right women are just in it for the massive black dicks and the thrill of taboos.

No, it's a club for autistic people to shit post and argue as whites become minorities in their own lands.

>those shit masks
>didn't use the real skull masks
they look like fucking putties from power rangers kek

Nah you were blocking traffic. We don't consider you SJW faggots human anyways.

yes, they cringe people to death

Charlemagne is gay I'm pretty sure dude. These people you have posted, milo and shit, their time is up, their fame is over, they were never a part of the movement they were only feeding off of it, funny, that's what Jews always do in the end. There are no women oriented political groups, the woman's domain is the home not the halls of legislature or the battlefield. You didn't even respond to my point that politics has always been dominated by males. The alt-right is not a singular group it is a large population with overlapping purposes and directives.You are straw manning a group of tens of thousands. You know most of the "alt-right" are just younger people who want to live a traditional life with families being a priority. You are projecting gay things too much it appears.

What like your Country? Get back to marching with the faggots bitch.

>skull masks
Those are nothing to be proud of, those neoprane skull masks look stupid as fuck and make the wearers look about as aesthetic as a Juggalo. I realize I'm way too late on this one and they're here to stay, but damn I mad.

the foam ones look retarded, the fabric ones look cool in my opinion but I'm an edgy literal skinhead

There is no "alt-right." Anyone claiming otherwise are either misled or shills.

That's a lie.
It's only nordfront, you fucking goober.

That's not Atomwaffen that's R.A.M. (Rise Above Movement). Atomwaffen are internet losers that have never done anything of value. Literally the only thing anyone knows them for is the guy that killed some fag in a lover's spat, and that time their co-founder converted to Islam and killed two other atomwaffen members because they were bullying him for his religion.

A bigger bunch of worthless internet LARPers has never existed.

Yeah well at least we're not wearing pussy hats.

No. Dude in the picture (on the right) is a massive faggot though. Possibly controlled opposition. Every time I see him on twitter he's trying to slander & shit on all sorts of useful figures among the dissident/alt right. He also went into detail on a stream about how he used to be obsessed with jerking off on pigeons.

not right now it isn't

Yes.
Jews are terrorists.
Watch that "alt-Right" debate between Baked AK, Loomer, Enoch, Mekatur and Warski.
Jews are LARPing as this imaginary ALT Right and scamming huge incomes from it.
ALT Right even LARPed on gofundme as ANTIFA after CVILLE.

Holy fuck that sounds cancerous.

Anyone who converts to Islam is a treacherous cunt that must die.

Nice digits.
Seriously, though, if you hate this there's a 100 percent chance that you're a homosexual. The alt-right is literally defined around the embrace of gayness and the rejection of hot women who fight for justice.

Kek, fpbp

Man you need to get some better women. Why the fuck would you want that hairy bitch? You must be some kind of faggot.

Saved, thanks.

>seriously though
No seriously though you didn't reply to any of my points because they shot down your kikey shit. Lmao even the chick you posted is a Jew. I'd hatefuck her then choke her out.

Wrong, I love my pasty white woman. Also I don't cheat, being degenerate will never help a man grow. I feel sorry for you.

I'd rather deal with the Jews than deal with the Alt-left.

If you find that slag attractive you are worse than gay - you are without standards.

Save this too.

the jews are the alt-left

Mostly harmless, soyboy basement dwellers.

KEK! That bitch is ugly as ass.

The alt-right is an umbrella term for the alternative right. It can apply to a lot of people. Also the alt-right label is placed on people who don't consider themselves to be as well. Antifa is something that you must self identify to be. You choose to be Antifa. People aren't labeled to be Antifa against their wills. Let me just point out these facts to you.

So no alt-right is not a terrorist group. Antifa is because the people who self-label themselves as part of it know the violence commits as a whole.

Yeah why can't you beat them then? Look what they did to your Black boyfriend.

There are lots of digits in this thread. Although the alt-right isn't a thing. The alt-left is though.

>worse than gay
Lovely digits. And thanks, valiant Dane, for defending the world against things that are worse than being gay, like pissing on statues or liking nice tits.

I'd say as much as the juggalos are terrorists.
Not as degenerate, of course.

This "alt-right" is a fucking embarrassment led by that fatass soyboy Richard spencer. The what was supposed to be alt right was a movement away from traditional conservatism and faith led right wingers that happened to lean right wing/pro constitutionalists.

That's a stupid post. The term 'alt-right' wasn't created by the media whatsoever. The idiot who wrote this is correct in that they will label anyone who isn't a blatant leftist as "alt right" --- although that doesn't mean you just go along with the media's hijacking of the term and act like it doesn't exist whatsoever. It absolutely does.

It's somewhat of a broad movement and often hard to say who is a part of it, partially because many will shy away from the label due to how it's been stigmatized by the media (don't let them do this)... but the "alt-right movement" basically anyone whose primary political issues are: the demographic changes of white countries, isn't a civnat, has pro-white views and is at least somewhat wary of Jewish influence.

>memeflag
>meme opinions

opinion discarded.

Best looking movement in the Country. Unlike you pathetic freaks.

The alt-right is a made up boogie man by the leftists.

None of us are nazis.
None of us want to genocide minorities.
None of us are white supremacists.

You're fighting something that doesn't even exist. A giant hallucination. Please take a step back and take a bigger look of the picture.

>None of us are nazis.
>None of us want to genocide minorities.
>None of us are white supremacists.
Dude, who are you trying to trick?

You sound just like Antifa.
>If you don't agree with what I personally agree with then you're a cuck!
This is the main reason I fucking hate Sup Forums now. It was all nice and dandy before the fucking election then you faggot plebbitors came and shit the board up. Obvious b8 threads getting bumped to the front page and continually hitting post counts. Hell, the same fucking thread can be posted multiple times a fucking day and the same shit happens. This is why I rarely come to this board anymore and mainly stay on /k/. This new alt right is a fucking embarrassment ran by larping faggot wehraboos.

/thread

It was coined by Richard. It just means your a White Nationalist. They call us all Nazis anyways, i don't know why you would take offence to being called Alt Right. The left can't debate ideas so all they can do is call people names. Who gives a fuck these people are pathetic.

HA you moron you just proved his point. If you did your research you would know that there were a huge amount of people who were not nazis who showed up before the nazis did. But instead you use a picture of a few people and use it to prove your point.

They basically want a white ethnostate or at least the the US remain majority white.
It is possible to do both without violence.

Trans are mentally ill . Depending o why a gay person is gay they can be mentally ill too. Alt-right don't want to force anything moron. They just point out that traditionalism has it's benefits. Also deporting illegals. That has nothing to do with race.

((marginalize)) Got any proof?

White, homogenous areas tend to be far more properous than multicultural shitholes.

You're a pathetic joke. No woman would ever want you worthless cowards not even your own hairy queen. Great job protecting her you fuck, she got her ass whooped.

I don't even care about racists anymore thanks to petulant liberals and niggers who got wise to guilt shakedown
Couple of 20 somethings were on benchpress at the gym
I hear one of them talking about their bro who wasnt there
> He dresses like a fucking nigger
I dont care
No one cares or looks their way
They were ugly Arabs to boot

>HA you moron you just proved his point. If you did your research you would know that there were a huge amount of people who were not nazis who showed up before the nazis did. But instead you use a picture of a few people and use it to prove your point.
Dude, I'm showing you pictures of Nazis at an alt-right rally, right in the middle of the action. Can you explain how this demonstrates that Nazis have nothing to do with the alt-right? See if you can keep it to less than four logical moves.

Arabs are allowed to be racist.

me 5 years ago would have called them rasict
me today agrees you should dress like a nigger

should NOT

What the one guy who was probably Antifa haha. Your side has literal Commies. Commies massacred more than Nazis.

Look at this. Understand or be an idiot.

>What the one guy who was probably Antifa haha.
>Thinking Joey Salads is antifa

Media shows this. Get it or are you that daft?

>all politics in human history pre-enlightenmemnt
>nice try kike/roastie

I don't even know who that is you stupid Jew. We know your Commies so don't try to deny it.

>arm band on the wrong arm
>look! A nazi!

What's it like being clinically retarded?

My leader is Stalin.

no, terrorists usually terrorize other people... like setting their homes and businesses on fire and burning down their own neighborhoods.