There's no reason whatsoever citizens should be allowed to own one of these. Handheld guns for protection...

There's no reason whatsoever citizens should be allowed to own one of these. Handheld guns for protection, sure absolutely. But assault rifles? They should all be illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

english.illinois.edu/-people-/faculty/debaron/essays/guns.pdf
youtu.be/gAwfWFkrY_c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1161139/Police-uncover-astonishing-weapons-cache-German-teenager-country-hit-wave-copycat-threats.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off faggot

This triggers the Nigger Rifle Association
english.illinois.edu/-people-/faculty/debaron/essays/guns.pdf

But why?
What is an assault weapon?
Why are any guns allowed at all?
Do you realize many handgun magazines hold more rounds than some AR magazines?
What is your level of personal familiarity with weapons?
What is your relationship with your parents?
Are you aware of Prohibition in the 1920s in the United States? Would it work if tried today for alcohol? How about for guns?

Please answer these questions, and we will continue, thanks.

I unloaded 300 rounds from mine today.
Red dot + 3X magnifier = 50 yard center mass every time.
If you want it, come and get it.

Come and take it, bruh.

>The police are evil, racist nazis!
>Only the police should have weapons, why do you need guns?
Obvious troll thread, but the hypocrisy of leftists never ceases to amaze me.

Fpbp [/thread]

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Cunt.

>3X magnifier
>50 yards
>.....

We always win this discussion. Fuck off

feel free not to buy one.

That's a carbine; not a rifle.

right to form a milita shill

"English common law had long acknowledged the importance of effective arms control, and the meaning of the Second Amendment seemed clear to the framers and their contemporaries: that the people have a right to possess arms when serving in the militia."
He wrote an awful lot of words for a guy without basic english literacy. "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." It does not say that a person has to be a part of a formal organization to have a gun or that this is the only reason that people should be allowed to own guns. It says The Right to Bear Arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. This retard also keeps talking about English common law, as though we do now or ever did give a shit about those nanny state faggots.

Would you like your opinions to be illegal? How about your thoughts and ideas, lets make them illegal too.

If the 2nd goes away, you have no other rights. Everything you say that the gubment doesn't like will be used to imprison or kill you.

If these tools scare you, please stay inside. You are not ready for the world yet.

I prefer this one personally

nobody should own them

Truly the easiest board to troll. I don't even have to put any effort in at all half the time. I'll just turn on my Black Nationalist meme flag and make the same post that I otherwise would have. Guaranteed replies.

OP, I think you need to ask yourself, "Is posting this shit every goddamned day really changing anyone's mind? Or do I just suck cocks?"

Nice right arm of the west

WAOW!

Ish thish your way of getting out of your responsibilitesh?

Ish thish the way you act?

Come and take it then, faggot.

I'm sorry your M4 might be all fine and dandy but you can't beat AKSU aesthetics.
youtu.be/gAwfWFkrY_c

We should be allowed full auto rifles now knowing Russia paid the NRA to help ban them.
Only Jew politicians in the USA push for gun control.
Black and Mexican gangs cant own fire-arms legally.

You scared boi?

yea cause the police will protect you during riots

Assault rifles are already heavily regulated.

You can't hunt with an assault rif-

You homo sapiens will soon be extinct. The hominus nocturna will take it's rightful place ruling this world.

Who would have guessed the board of self professed redpilled alphas is full of whiny crybaby faggots?

I agree. There's no reason we need cars that go 200 mph

I need it to kill commies and make liberals cry.

No responsible gun owner should shoot such an under powered cartridge...we should all move up to atleast 7.62×51

Fun fact: CNN actually had two of these niggers from that incident on their show a few months back to talk about "their side of the story." They basically just sat on there and talked about muh racism for 20 minutes. When asked why they took it out on the innocent truck driver they basically just talked about how angry the black community was and therefore they were innocent. Nobody involved in that man's attempted murder ever served a single day of jail time. Well, at least not for assaulting him.

/thread
kikes btfo
get good Shlomo

What are these basic bitch liberal posters doing on my board?

This meme is inaccurate. The real comic should be the man in the red hat saying "hurrr durrrr I'm retarded," followed by the dipshit in the wheelchair going out of his way and spending his valuable time to tell the guy he is stupid.

That's why replying to these types of threads are fucking retarded. But you dumbasses don't seem to be able to understand when someone is clearly not being genuine.

What guns? I don't have any guns. I'd never own such a thing.

Gun ownership is universally good, more guns always = less gun violence, gun violence isn't preventable because it only happens when criminals willfully disobey laws, including all the instances of little kids accidentally getting shot or accidentally shooting each other with their parent's guns.

If you even suggest otherwise you're a snowflake lefty who gobbles on bbc

>semi auto
>assault rifle
Sa.ge

>1 post by this ID

Minimum. 5.56 is for kids, women and manlets.

>1 post by this ID
Cry more faggot

>you talk a lot about immigrants and executing slow people but I mean, I don't really care about the issues, I have a lot of guns, and a pretty impressive penis!

>well, sometimes that's all you really need!

>Gun ownership is universally good, more guns always = less gun violence

t.

Why don't we ban pregnancy instead?

Think about it. Pregnancy has lead to the death of every single person that has ever lived. Pregnancy leads to new life, which always leads to death. When will we finally realize that no more life is the solution to death?

Yeah, because everyone loves dealing with insane bullet drop.

What are you off about you incompetent retard?

Cry about it toothpaste. You can be free or you can be safe. I know which one id take.

Lmfao throw a brace on instead of the stock and it IS a pistol you fucking moron

They are called Modern Sporting Rifles/Carbines, you fuggin homo.

Dude. You should be able to shoot center mass at 300 yards with iron sights. 50 yards wouldn't even require using the sights. I can shoot 50 yards on a man sized target with a pistol.

Chiraq fag here, can confirm that gun control doesnt work

It's a rifle caliber carbine, I guess.

lol Obama said you guys literally come to the Crown Point, Indiana gun show where no ID's + gunshow loophole.. I've been going my entire life and can ensure you that isn't the case. Crowder actually came here and tried on multiple vendors.

Bar cars, there is no reason a person needs them, we have buses, trains, bikes, and subways. We could prevent a lot of deaths by restricting people's access to cars.

That's not an assault rifle, you fucking leftist retard.
And it's a bill of rights, not a bill of needs.

>come and take it

What does this even mean? What exactly are you guys going to do if police or the FBI knock on your door and ask for your assault weapons? You're going to shoot them? You're going to throw your life away over a fucking gun? How retarded are you?

Not enough Baby shit green

This.
Over and over again, we win.
It's almost like leftists don't care about truth, reason, or logic. They just want what they want. Entitled, petulant brats really.

A compelling argument can be made that the 2nd Amendment was written to protect the arming of slave patrols (referred to the "well-regulated militia), and thus the preservation of the institution of slavery.

Don't be such a pathetic little snowflake.

How come you can't get a life, user? Trauma? Brain damage?

I got my guns from the range haha, im just outside of cook county so thankfully i dont have to deal with as many restrictions

I kind of hate this argument, because although Assault rifles are fully automatic, they're not often used in full auto anymore. (At least since Vietnam when they released that soldiers couldn't carry enough ammunition for the amount they would expend in a battle on full automatic) Since the M16A3 (forcing ammunition conservation through 3 round burst and single only configuration) most modern soldiers are taught to fire in semi-automatic. Full auto would be used to lay down cover fire, and is usually handled by the squad gunner with a belt felt machine gun.

So yes, technically we have military grade rifles at our disposal. So, why ban fully automatic firearms. I could understand paying a tax stamp, if they were "worried" about a common person having a fully automatic firearm.. The Hughes Amendment is fucking stupid and needs repealed. The NFA is also stupid and needs to be repealed. Shall not be fucking infringed.

Honestly? Let people live a little. It's not like legal assault rifle owners use them a lot against other people. Most of them just have them to sperg in the woodd trying to beat their times through courses

How do you get the Texas meme flag

I'm not giving up my rights just because OP is a raging anti-American faggot.
If anything I have firearms to protect myself against totalitarian cunts like OP.
You want my guns?
MOLON LABE.

>Handheld guns for protection, sure absolutely.
Pic related is a fucking handheld gun you fuckwad.

Please die in a mass grave under 3 tons of others like you bleeding to death. Pretty please with a fucking cherry on top.

>writes paper using references that are all post civil war
>thinks those opinions have anything to do with what Washington, Jefferson, Hamilton wrote that specifically blow him the fuck out

>not compelling at all when considering state constitutions that predate the US Constitution
>or considering the French & Indian War, the Revolution, and the role of militias
>gee, wonder if there's a connection between the 2nd amendment and the 3rd amendment. Could there be? No, impossible...
(NC) “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, and, as standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they shall not be maintained, and the military should be kept under strict subordination to and governed by the civil power. Nothing herein shall justify the practice of carrying concealed weapons, or prevent the General Assembly from enacting penal statutes against that practice.”

Do yourself a favor and strap pic related on yourself and light it.

DESU i'm kind of jealous about what you fags have over in 'murica.
I can only ever have wet-dreams about owning a remington 783. Sucks man.

I guess when canada goes full commi i should just go innawoods with a mosin or something and hope for the best?

Different guns suit different situations. Fully automatic weapons are usually not readily available to civilians. Yes, you can modify certain firearms to function in an automatic state (even some handguns), but restricting firearms just because a couple of dumb cucks like to shoot up schools is ridiculous.

Criminals won't care about any gun laws, and they will use any tool(s) that aid them in their crime(s).

/k/ would like a word with you

Not only was the 2nd amendment written to protect us against tyranny, but to make our country the strongest and most militia the world has ever seen. Nobody would dare invade the United States by land. Nearly every legal civilian has immediate access to a firearm. If they don't own one, they know someone who does.

pic related

fpbp
/thread

>There are many like it, but this one is mine

Ban cars when?

Heart disease is also the largest killer of Americans. There's legitimately more reason to ban high fructose corn syrup than guns.

You fucking brainwashed farm animal faggots need to wake tf up. Some of y'all require violent shaking.

That's some nice cherrypicking right there

Can anyone make a homicide chart for the US correlated to the white race per capita compared to the rest of the world? I'd be interested to see, I have a feeling we would be on the low end of the spectrum.

And how many guns are in the USA compared to Norway?
You dumb piece of garbage.

>oy vey drugs are good
>drive cars and support our oil cartels goy
>guns kill tho

HAHAHAHAH RETARD POSTS GRAPH PROVING ALL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES HAVE LOWER MURDER RATES BURGERS WHY EVEN LIVE

low guns = low crime

It's done, but I don't have my folder's organized well enough to go digging. We beat Belgium.

where is the rest of your magazine?

cars get faster and less people die. i like it.

he's a calicuck

Just wait, you literal swine
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1161139/Police-uncover-astonishing-weapons-cache-German-teenager-country-hit-wave-copycat-threats.html

You're not comparing nations or gun ownership, you're comparing race.
Let's compare white nations with the white population of the US. When we do this, you'll see that we fall in line with nations like Finland.

Define “assault rifle” faggot. It’s not a class of firearm.

No moron, there are hundreds of million of guns in America. How many are in Norway.
>low guns = low crime
Not true at all, what you meant to say was low guns = lower gun crimes but the problem isn't gun crimes it's crimes. Check violent crimes in Cities where open carry isn't allowed then compare overall violent crimes to the ones where people are carrying openly.