One Piece

Why are these 2 so hot?
You know who

>page 6
one piece is a comedy

Daily reminder that the straw hats are in a bigger mess than they've ever been in the series and someone is going to have to sacrifice himself to saved them.

And it won't be Jinbei

I want a Big Mom and Elbaf arc

>you now realize that Capone works for Bogard

But user, he hasn't found the all blue yet.

Jinbei's basically done everything he needs to do.

I love these two miracles of the universe.

She's in

Pudding is best girl

katakuri and smoothie? yeah, i agree

Big sisters should love their little brothers

Doujiinshi pls

Sanji already found the All blue. In Fishman Island. He was more willing to abandon his crew at that point than he was in this arc.

Oda's not going to kill the cook.
Luffy, Usopp and Jinbei are the only SH candidates that have the remotest possibilities of dying.

So is Sanji officially married now or not?

Katakuri and Oven?

I want to marry Robin.

He's engaged with discourse

Hide and report spam. They get banned eventually.

What's the point? If Straw Hats fail to beat her here, they won't do any better in Elbaf.

Nami won't get married until the end.
So no. Just wait till One Piece ends.
The Sanji will have her

>inb4 that one faggot crying about hackposter

And Brook.
>Yfw the SH's take the sound dial yo Laboon at the end.

Judge & Katakuri

>Abandoning everyone for mermaid sex.

Sounds about right. But it's still not the All Blue.

Pre-timeskip Robin was always the best one

Enough of this.

Remember, it's

Luffy = Roger

Zoro = Rayleigh

Nami = Rogue

Robin = Shakky

Chopper = Crocus

Franky = Tom

Usopp, Sanji, and Brook have yet to have their corresponding members. Presumably Scopper will be one of them.

And he fell for the bait. SaNa lives off of you retards. Notice how they barely responded last couple of threads. Cause no one was feeding the trolls.

>any one piece character
>dying
Naruto and Bleach have more chance of a character dying at this point.

I admit my weakness.

But I did want to write down the corresponding Straw Hats and Roger Pirates at least once.

So, which commanders defected to the blackbeard pirates?

>Nami = Rogue
And you don't think that's bait? Hahaha.
Rogue wasn't in Rogers crew. She wasn't the Navigator.
She is not even Namifaced.
Fuck off retard LuNafaggots

Aren't there official color renders that don't use the shitty Toei artstyle? I unironically hate to look at them.

STAHP

If nami is rouge then who is baby?

Jozu.
He will die and have his DF eaten by Shiryu

>lame powers
>not a fun character
>treats anyone who isn't chopper and nami like shit
>adds no value to the crew
>only there to explain plot
>Uses the crew only to find polygraphs
>Doesn't give two fucks that Sanji is kidnapped even after he risked his life to save her
>Doesn't give two fucks about Luffy' s dream
>notorious traitor

Why does anyone like Robin?

Tits

>lame power
Imagine if Frank had this power. His arms are yuuuge. Unless of course robotic arms doesn't count. Then it would be lame.

Also
>spent 2 years with the revolutionaries learning about all sorts of shit and she doesn't even reveal them
That should be the first thing a crew mate tells the captain day 1 after reuniting.
She was way better before the timeskip desu

She wasn't, Rogue was not part of the crew.
Can't believe LuNatards even try to use that

>notorious traitor
Only thing that redeems her.

>Robin met Sabo and Luffy's Dad
>Doesn't even mention it once

Allow me to intervene for a moment but doesn't Robin not know Luffy has A. Family. B. A Brother?

post canon ships

>"Tell us about the revolutionaries Robin"
>"Oh, well their leader is called Monkey D. Dragon just like Luffy and their second in command is called Sabo."
That's all it takes.

Why should she tell them? At what point in the story? I'm not saying you're wrong. The worst part of Sabo is his amnesia.

Smoothie vs Brook would be great. Smoothie trying to juice Brook but he's bone dry.

She knows Dragon is his dad from Garp.
If Sabo got his memories back, he should recognize Robin as a Strawhat.

But shit, just the idea that Luffy never talked about Sabo (or even Ace, for that matter) for that long seems a little weird.

>Naruto and Bleach have more chance of a character dying at this point.
You do know that Naruto is ongoing, right?

I just now realized Judge was in the background.
What a jobber

Well his response to Ace's death was so over the top wasn't it just likely the crew collectively deciding to never bring that sort of stuff up?

Boruto? It was more a joke about how no one in One Piece dies. It doesn't really matter if you consider the spin-off a part of Naruto. I still think it fits

Bleach is still going with the novels too, kek.

Her fruit lets her spawn over 100 pussy and ass and be fucked by 100 guys at once. Think of the orgasm she'll have.

That's fanfic that can't even keep itself from fitting into a timegap properly. As far as Bleach is concerned
>nothing to disturb the peace has occurred
In the last timegap, yet the novel implies otherwise.

SaNa btfo! SaPu btfo eternally! NaPu is the new, confirmed and infallible ship!

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

just thought of something, how tf did Ace not know about Sabo? Luffy is an illiterate retard but Ace was smarter, he would've eventually read or heard something about the fucking second in command of the revolutionary army looking a lot like his dead brother and having the same name

Can I have that pic?
Thank you!

>Posts "canon" SaNa
>Literally half are Luffy Nami interactions

I'm not even a shipfag but how retarded are you people.

Oda is a hack.

It's possible Sabo wasn't so high up two years ago.

>standing next to each other means they like each other
Not as retarded as you.
Do you even read to know what the context is?

>Nakama worried about another nakama taken in front of her means they want to fuck
>Pretends to understand what context means

Like P O T T E R Y

Did Ace is under Whitebeard
Sabo under Dragon

Did they ever need to know of the others existence at any point in the story?

It took him up till alabasta to casually mention he had a brother. Why would he want to bring up his past when he's a crybaby nearly killing himself after ace's death?

You can probably say that since Dragon's the face of the Revolutionaries and Ivankov is anything but stealthy, Sabo's the one who keeps the low profile to help countries break out of the WG.

What if Pez Capone has the same growth as Linlin and turn out to be a superhuman too? Will be the real Big Father?

He had his face in first page next to Dragon in the newspapers after the Baltigo incident.

I'd like that actually, Daz even asked Zoro if he's going to try to cut diamond next

This is 5 year old Linlin; She accidentally ate her friends and adoptive mother. Say something nice to her.

Well then let's agree Oda could've thought of a better way to include Sabo.

fat fuck

REMINDER: LUFFY CAN BTFO BIG MOM ANYTIME HE FUCKING WANTS TO. SHES GOING DOWN THIS ARC!!!

I'm over 100 chapters behind and I don't know why I'm here

I wish I was you. Wait a couple of months tho, before you finish. That way you can read WCI till its completion.

same, i'm like at the start of sabaody

Year of Jinbe's death

I'm sorry that I only have these images

Posting best ship to bump

pics?

Leave self-sacrificing to me!

fuck I love this character so much, Oda really outdid himself. The massive hate for her only improves her character. She's a Robin 2.0

He didn't deserve such a shitty fight.

You're going to grow up to be a whore that literally can't stop pumping out kids

ITS NOT YOUR FAULT. But you still need to be euthanized like the rabid dog you are

i feel for you, if you would only meet people who can help you

Do you think she would feel and remember everything her clones do?

Nami and Reiju slaying. Gotta say, really like Nami's outfits so far. Hopefully she doesn't revert to redneck trash mode.

But that was a great fight

>has carmels power
>knows it used to be carmels power
>knows it is a devil fruit

>can't realize carmel is dead

Big Mom's intelligence has been severely reduced for plot's sake. How can she run an empire being so retarded?

>How can she run an empire being so retarded?
Streusen

With her family

If Sanji dies I'm done. If anyone else besides Luffy, Robin, Usopp, Brook, and Zorro on the crew dies I wouldn't so much as shed a single tear and would feel nothing. If Jimbei dies oh well he never had a chance of travelling with them any way

Brook already died. YOHOHOHOHO

she most probably suppressed that memory and the broken picture triggered it back in her head

It's possible she used to, but then had Pudding remove the memory

He's not going to die any time soon, if at all. You don't dedicate that much time to a character who still has unfulfilled goals, both his and his captain's, just to kill them off at the peak of their character arc.

He's already had one of his big character moments in freeing the Vinsmokes, now he's got to have his big moment in regards to showing his support for Luffy's dream of being pirate king.

She's been tricked the entire time, she was probably told some sort of lie as to how she got her power.

Ichiji is hot. Is the other person you are referring to Reiju?

But she's almost assuredly learned how devil fruits work at some point between her youth and her current self. So it becomes a connect the dots type scenario, she should have at least given the idea some thought when she learned the mechanics of devil fruits.

That being said, I'm of the the belief that Big Mom was actively suppressing memories of her youth as a defense mechanism, given her incredible reaction to the picture being harmed. Now that she's been forced to interact with those memories again she may come to a realization about their implications and perhaps her behavior will change in the present. Though, how that will alter enough to ensure the alliance can survive is beyond me.

>carrot is crying because of you
What do?

Give her a carrot and a headpat