ITS HAPPENING! NUNES IS FUCKED!!!!!

FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTOR CALLING FOR CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION OF NUNES IF MEMO IS RELEASED

msnbc.com/weekends-with-alex-witt/watch/what-do-origins-of-russia-memo-reveal-about-its-significance-1147989571828

ITS FUCKING OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nizyj2GQyDw
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/28/house-intel-committee-voting-monday-500pm-to-release-memo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>msdnc as a source

Pretty sure they're doing whatever they can to avoid prison

gas the kikes race war now

>Figliuzzi
The eternal wop strikes again

It's over Obama leaf. Your team lost. Duck it up buttercup.

What a fucking joke

Former prosecutor is a former prosecutor....

Which part of Former can't you understand?

K

Stalin approves

What are they going to investigate and arrest them for exactly? Oh right, absolutely nothing.

The time is at hand, lads. They are scared. The truth is coming out and it's going to be a flood.

>msnbc
I'm almost 100% sure that anyone that ever posts a link to a known biased site like CNN or MSNBC, etc is just trying to drum up clicks through reactionary means.

Sage.

Lol. Rake yourself, faggot.

IF SMITH-MONDT WAS NEVER MODERNIZED BY ONIG WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO SEE RETARDED POSTS LIKE THESE WITH EVEN MORE BULLSHIT NEWS LIKE THAT
Retarded leaf, i'm going to help rake your kind

Well pack it up boys, a former prosecutor said so.

SMITH-MUNDT*
MOTHERUCKERS

>legally releases memo
>dem communists want charges
Really makes you think

spbp

Yeah twitter LARPers are the most reliable sources right fucking faggot

>IF MEMO IS RELEASED
>without proper review
>and exposes any classified info
>that may or may not be contained in said memo
o really?

Gestalt?

>Former

Person with no authority to do anything will say there should be a criminal investigation... sounds legit

>FORMER
not happening

man they're desperate. I want that memo now.
OY VEY!
SHUT IT DOWN!

Former federal prosecutor whores will talk out of their ass. It means nothing.

I'd like to see the fucking FBI arrest Nunes for something like this vs., I dunno, having piles of cash in his refrigerator. Good luck with that.

Let them arrest Comey, then, for ADMITTEDLY leaking a classified document to a law professor who leaked it to the NYT.

The ratfuck DOJ/FBI just want to see the memo before the public does so they can set they can leak it themselves and set up counter-narratives to try to knock it down.

Fuck them. This corruption train is at end.

>of something hypothetical that Nunes did not say he was going to do.

#Releasethememo

wait, i thought the Democrats were gonna release their own version of the memo, too?
so why is it only okay when they release the memo?

We will win in the end. God is on our side guys and Trump made god so much more powerful again. Believe!

>Pretty sure they're doing whatever they can to avoid prison

they have a lot to answer for

WHY IS HE SO SWEATY AND STUTTERING? ARE LEAF PILES BURNING NEARBY?

Maybe it's this (pic related)

youtube.com/watch?v=Nizyj2GQyDw

21:15

>former federal prosecutor

Who gives a shit what this fag says?

Sto- I mean saved

>FORMER federal prosecutor
>call for criminal investigation
What the fuck? So the Bureaucracy really has taken over? Do people realize that the Republic has been subverted and non-elected officials are now in control of our government? Do people even care?

the retard in your video doesnt seem to understand that the President can declassify whatever he wants

>FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTOR
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

they are afraid

>If nunes goes through the proper channels to release the memo
>we should prosecute him

They really are scared.

Also keep listening for when the memo is released they will say trump not stopping the memo equals obstruction.

I call for cake and a mansion for everyone!

Same impact on the real world.

What if he just gets his maid to release classified material to the public?

At SOTU Trump should hold up a pardon for Nunes and wave it to the cameras. Then reach into a brief case and pull out a giant stack of blank ones and a pen and tell dems to eat shit, we president now.

>we president now

Call my asshole and see if it cares

>a wild strawnigger appears

>OMG ITS FINALLY NOT HAPPENING AGAIN OMGGG!!!

god fuck YOU. I would permaban every single fucking one of you happening fags with your Trump conspiracy goose chases. I'm so sick of seeing you cunts spam this board with your distractionary bullshit.

Au contraire Leaf. It's only just fucking beginning. Go suck some Moose cock.

>This is for Sup Forums. Those guys realy care about corruption ,while you faggots slurp childrens blood. Believe me!

A former federal prosecutor has no power?

>Former

Here you go...a thread more to your liing.
>
Fuck over there

they have been more correct than the media so far, son

He was in FBI Counterintelligence, and was probably a pal of Bill Priestap, one of the likely masterminds of the deep state's conspiracy to take down Trump.

This guy Figliuzzi is carrying water for Priestap. I would bet my last dollar on that.

Nunes wouldn't release the memo. There will be a vote by the House Intel Committee tomorrow. If the vote succeeds, then the President has to sign off. If he doesn't approve within 5 days, the committee can vote to override him.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/28/house-intel-committee-voting-monday-500pm-to-release-memo/

You Aussies would never have balls to say that to me IRL. Nation of faggots you are.

>HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS FUCKED PEOPLE WHO WORKED FOR OBAMA ARE CALLING FOR HIS IMPEACHMENT

go kys

GAS THE WHITES
VOTE DEMOCRAT NOW

>we president now.

it is afraid

>Former prosecutor.

Get fucked Tundra Monkey.

FORMER.

wow it's almost like black mail

interdasting

Isn't that guy in The Office?

Trump supporter chiming in:
Whoever is pushing the memo hype is/are beginning to sound like a group of tin foil hatters from where I sit.

The truth is not forthcoming, and it's been over a week now. Not self-evident and those that had an interest are now seeing nothing but bait. Endless bait.

>Former
>Important

Sage

They've already raked Nunes over the coals with a fake ethics investigation last year and he escaped unscathed. I bet he's pissed and ready to roll.

>lock them up

Investigate what?

He didn't even leak it illegally. If it gets released it will be done legally.

Dems are so fucked.

That smells desperationy. And it's good.

I love these. They make no sense.

we already have one sham investigation going, we don't need another one

All he has to do is read it aloud on the House floor. Article I gives Congressman immunity to all prosecution from ANYTHING said on the House floor. Period. end of story.

brainlet leaf

digits confirm

They're backed into a corner, lashing out in fearful anger. Now is the time for them to overplay their hand, now is the time for them to make the mistakes that will see them hang. Be watchful and read between the lines of everything you see.

The ONLY thing that has changed since the story first broke is the number on my calendar.

Can't say that I am believing this metaphorical shit is going to do anything but churn in the land of Sup Forums/pol.

Wow they trying hard to supress it

>Former
syrupnigger pls

worst its happening thread in recent memory

Frank must be fucked haahhahahahah

Joe DiGenova John Giacalone or Tom Fitton would beat the living piss out of Frank Fugglizi what A FAGGOT

This sunnabitch is my representative reeeeeeeeeeeee

Haha the fuckers are scared

What this DOES remind me of is the /b bots that used to post about banging his own sister, and it was all totally a scripted (spelled "bots") thread exept for the poor saps that would reply in those threads.

And it only seemed to accelerate the number of bot posts.

Seriously.
Is that this thread?

I conclude that my hunch is correct. Buh-bye.

If they leak it, they can punish Nunes.
If they leak it, they hang.
If it is declassified and released, they hang.
There is no safe play here.

Implicit admission: It's real, and they know they're fucked.

Ha! The Fuglizzi operative just outed himself. Clearly this skulduggery has been going on for decades.

>former

Like he has any fucking power or clout.

Speech or Debate Clause of the Constitution also confirms.

>FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTOR CALLING FOR CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION OF NUNES IF MEMO IS RELEASED

I'm beginning to believe this may be an actual happening for once.

Yeah, this image totally isn't mental illness Illustrated

lol

>FORMER

lol

Obongo is doomed
>mfw the first black President goes to jail

this guy edits his own wikipedia page.

That's funny... Here, have a Warwick Davis for your troubles

>frmr
what is this kike shit

>straitlaced investigation of Russia meddling

Yeah, I guess that's why people have only been indicted for unrelated shit that happened years and years ago, 'cause it's so 'straitlaced'

>there is no memo
>if he releases memo we'll sue him