Can girls genuinely love other girls?

Can girls genuinely love other girls?

Yes. Girls can love other girls.

But can we all agree girls can't love woman and vice-versa?

Age-gap yuri is fucking disgusting.

First post worst possible post.

Absolutely, girls can genuinely love other girls.

Girls can ONLY genuinely love other girls. Love between a girl and a boy is always fake.

How do you do, fellow kid? I couldn't help but overhearing your conversation, and yes, I agree wholeheartedly. The strength of a bond of love is directly correlated with how similar the two are in ages. I, Papika, am exactly 14 years-old, like my girlfriend, Cocona, and there are no pesky things like birth certificates to disprove any of this.
Meanwhile, I hear that a certain blonde hag got held back a year. What a stupid, sick dyke!

No, it's a coping mechanism that developed during nomadic times before their were enough men for monogamy in certain tribes. It's why "bisexuality" rates are high in women.

>Cockona

>Papicunt

Girls can't love

>Yayacuck

>540x300
Is this guy just trying to make Fli-Fla-fans look bad?

Maybe

Can elves genuinely love other elves?

>Can girls genuinely love?
No.

Yes, elves have to come from somwhere in the first place. We must push for heterosexual elf-couplings to ensure the existence of this wonderful race.
Where else would get more Lefiyas from?

Yayaka end was real in my mind.

yes

Even boys can't genuinely love girls, so I doubt the girls can do it.

So, since
>can girls love other girls
has become the go-to
>spoilers in bracket it's time spoilers in bracket
yaoi-homo threads, but with girls instead of guys, what are your current opinions on the yuri-content of this season's anime shows? What are you expecting next season to be kinda good otherwise?

Symphogay

True love can only happen beetween two girls, all other forms of love derive from sexual desire rather than pure love

Is the one on the right a vampire? That's a lot of blood.

She's a werewolf

No. Can't be love unless one dick is involved.

Love is a social construct.

>Girls don't feel sexual desire
Wouldn't that mean love can only derive from love between asexuals?