Why the fuck aren't you pieces of shit watching anime right now?

Why the fuck aren't you pieces of shit watching anime right now?
Fucking faggots

It's boring. At least Sup Forums is somewhat amusing.

no good enough animes

i'm fucking youre mom right now lmao

The only point of watching anime is to talk about it on Sup Forums
If they're talking about anime on Sup Forums theres no need to watch it now is there?

Brat is worst. KYS

Fuck off to Sup Forums

I just finished watching 8 ep and I'm tired as fuck,

But I am. There was just a very meh ED playing so I took a moment to check Sup Forums

>brat poster

cuz i am busy playin fire emblem

Because the goddamn dogs won't shut up.

>watching anime

To be honest, I haven't actually enjoyed any anime since HxH finished. I think it ruined anime for me, it was so fucking good.

Tell me Sup Forums, why is she best YrYr

I am, you dumb fucking bitch. You do this every fucking day.
Fuck you.

reading 37 chapters of tokyo ghoul a day is hard man, I don't have time to watch anime

i don't actually watch anime, i'm only here for the pictures and conversation.

Because I have ulcers on my tongue and I can't enjoy anything if I can't eat while doing it.

because anime is shit, and i try to avoid become a helpless weabo like you desu.

Spotted the newfag
Remember: you're here forever. Embrace your weabooism.

:^)

I'm watching a bunch of things far more enjoyable than the current boring crops of anime shows this season.
It doesn't look like Summer will have any spectacular anime shows either, so I'll continue watching other more interesting stuff.

I don't mind being meme-greentexted, but I still won't give out recommendations in my replies.

I'm currently debating on whether or not to go work out this evening.
If I do end up working out, I'll probably feel motivated to watch something.
If I don't, I probably won't even bother doing anything besides napping and shitposting.

Im busy rewatching my nostalgia chinese drama. Meteor Garden and Romance in the Rain will keep me up for a whole week.

>blogshit thread
kill yourselves

Because i'm playing melty blood :)

I'm getting around to watching some shounens after only watching anime for like half a year. Yu Yu Hakusho and Naruto right now. Sometimes Haikyuu but I only like the volleyball matches, not the slice of life shit before the matches.