This is what christcucks actually believe

This is what christcucks actually believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8xwJS32MTSc
youtube.com/watch?v=0V0KRIJdh_4
abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidence-suggests-biblical-great-flood-noahs-time-happened/story?id=17884533
biblehub.com/genesis/9-29.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5QSP51TNTdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, that's terrible and dangerous. You should do something.

What did the tigers eat?

That Ark musta stank like shit.

This is what christians truly believe in

The jews

DELET

i dont see any pear earths there. how is it wrong. you poke fun and act like youre invulnerable and that you too are not a religion. but you wont explain these or how youre right. youre not. do you see any nephilim monsters walkin around?

It's allegory. Stop mistaking Protestant heresy with Christianity.

>humans as a species will preserve morality and cultural values, and won't adopt nihilistic/suicidal behaviours, in the absence of a unifying belief system that (while predicated on an hardly-believable premise) insulates against the blackpill and Jewish subversion

this is what atheists actually believe

If you only knew, the christian church has a scientific end that has far more answers than the scientific community.

Before Christ, before the universe, back to the qualification of unqualified absolute and the eventuation of the first source and center of infinite.

Atheists struggle with getting past the singularity because your traditions and science guru worship shackles your brains to the great scientists of the 1950s.

Ervin Lazlo is the only scientist i truly respect right now for following the truth wherever it leads.

>Something is physically impossible, thus an all powerful god can't do it.
Next you're going to say Peter can't walk on water, because the surface tension wouldn't hold a man.

A black man stayed with his family? Now that's a miracle right there. Praise Jesus!

Any know know where to get some tigers?

There's nothing scientific about the church's explanations. It's pure conjecture. Of course they SEEM to have the answers because they just make shit up as they go along.

it was 7 animals, not two at first.

>implying a few animals couldn't fit inside a vessel that was ~44000m^3 in size

An all powerful God can’t make animals coexist on a boat

Do you realize how retarded you sound

But he can't make niggers coexist in Africa?

Man has free will

Your local church is likely a personality cult abput Jesus. You need to find the religion Of Jesus. Theres a difference.

Any evolution denier just leave them be, they are rejecting truth, just as most atheists are.

Have you looked up the statistical plausibility of life on earth? You only find drake equation, because the formula result would say no chance, however the answer is at least a 1 because we are here.

The default science answer to questions about consciousness is brain chemicals and synaptic connections or something in latin, with almost nothing else known. The answer of "its too complicated to explain" is old meme.

Even worse, it probably reeked of the panicked fucking of countless animals.

Niggers aren't men.

Please research the flood that occurred ~12,900 years ago ending the ice age

>not even Christian Sources
youtube.com/watch?v=8xwJS32MTSc
abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidence-suggests-biblical-great-flood-noahs-time-happened/story?id=17884533

It will probably never be possible to find the ship to prove the story exactly, since only stone can survive that long, but the flood most certainly happened.

It wasnt global though. The entire human race was not killed.
The noahites just didnt considee the people left as being human. They felt they were above them.

They also believe that Noah lived to be almost 1000 years old.

>And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died>

Genesis 9:29
biblehub.com/genesis/9-29.htm

If you're referring to the story of Noah, then I have no idea what the fuck you're on about

"Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out: people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth" Genesis 7:23

Not just Noah, but all those of the old world. Yes Noah's ark was real. What is with the anti Christian threads during the shill waves?

Finally, somebody gets it. A 15th level D&D wizard could fit two of every animal on the ark. You can't tell me the omnipotent creator of the universe would be stumped by the logistics.

What are they thinking, they must be really desperate for that afterlife with Jesus.

Yeah thats not true. The book has been tampered to ease the lineage to adam. Also adam wasnt the first humanoid.

Cain even said, if the others find me theyll kill me.

Noah studied the seasonal floods and built his house to float, every night hed bring in all his animals. The story has been exagerated.

There's no real evidence he couldn't have lived this long, though none he could have lived this long. It happened such a long time ago.

I will throw my two cents in however, I'm a believer in the theory that before the flood, there was a highly advanced global civilisation as evidenced by the estimated real age of the construction techniques in pyramids found globally (egypt, machu picchu etc) - fuck the great pyramid of giza is right in the geographical centre of the earth, its coordinates match the speed of light etc, too many coincidences)
See more about this in this video:

But hypothetically, if an advanced civilisation did exist here, it could have been possible for its people to have lived this long.

Religion is a distraction and an effective one. But keep at it.

Back that up with scripture

you are going to be judged, how can you be judge for something you were forced to do

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Fucking Christcucks BTFO! Jesus never existed losers.

The animals were divided.
Genesis has it all pretty detailed.

Muhammed believed in Jesus as well, Islamists cucks btfo.

Stop asking questions on 4 chan...
read a bible nigger

my ancestor

Judas will be judged for betraying Christ but he was destined to do so. pharoah tried to let Israel leave Egypt but god hardened his heart and forced him to go after them.. for which his people died. there's no reason to believe people are not judged for things they are forced to do.

the only reason you believe this is because you think it would be unfair, but your opinion of God does not matter

Neither does yours.

pharoah was warned many times before God hardened his heart, his people died cause pharoah didnt let the hebrews go free
about judas, he killed himself, maybe he was destined to give Jesus to the jews, but he could have asked for forgiveness and go back to God's path

>people are destined to do shit because God said so because reasons
Why are religions always so retarded like this? How can you honestly take this thing seriously?

I can't seem to find Cain saying that in Genesis. However, this would actually make it more viable if it were true. Could you give me evidence on this?

mines not an opinion, it's a retelling of fact (according to the Bible)

i know free will would be fun but there isn't a lot of evidence to support it.

Bible says you can't even come to godv unless the spirit draws you. you are incapable of acting in any way to save yourself.

sorry boys all you can do is hope God has Mercy on you and calls you.

>an idea is retarded if i don't like its implications

you fucking faggot

The human body is basically an ark for the survival of DNA and compatible host bacteria. Once again, religion is right lol.

Genesis 4

13 Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

What do we learn from the story of Noah’a Ark though?

Kek

>you fucking faggot
Matthew 15:11 What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them

WHy do you defile?

If you live in a floodplain, also live in a houseboat.

That the bible is full of made up fantasies to sell the ignorant so that a quasi political institution can extract wealth for the mass and funnel it to the few.

>I'm so hipster religous, man

Kys

Oh shit, a religious group believes a literal interpretation of their sacred text. Quick, burn the constitution so we can persecute them while importing religions who believe even more absurd things.

their mouths were shut so they didn't eat anything for 40 days.

God doesnt reject people, if you go to him and accept Christ as saviour, he cant reject you, you have to make the choice to do it tho
or you can wait to see if God draws you to him, that maybe never happens, it's your choice what to do

read romans 10:9

There's absolutely nothing wrong with her statement or her interracial family.

He was an alien

>this is what protestcucks unironically believe
Fixed

because I'm a defiler lol

I'm not saying I'm good or saved. I'm just not willing to lie to myself about the nature of salvation just to make myself feel in control.

changing the nature of gods judgement because you don't like the implications it has in your being in control is a form of idolatry. you morph god into something he's not to make your judgement now palettable

it's a stupid thing to do and it's dishonest.

Does your church celebrate transfiguration or pentecost? Do they constantly reference the OT?

Jesus brought us a new covenant of brotherly love and Faith in the Heavenly Father. My church didnt even mention it. Im looking for something greater.

Colossians 1

The Supremacy of the Son of God
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

It's a metaphor for taking care of your responsibilities because a lood is always ready to wash your ass away and you'll need to be prepared.

God rejects people all the time. it's his right. read in Revelation how god casts delusion over the eyes of people so they cannot see the truth, because when they had the chance to see the truth they choose not to.

read Malachi where it plainly says that God chose Jacob over esau before they were born.

god is as he is. stop trying to change him.

you just dont want to accept God fair judgedment of your acts cause you like to sin, thinking it's something you have no power to stop doing, that's what all atheist do, they believe they have no free will

they had their chance to choose and they rejected it, why do you say there's no free will?

God's judgement is 100% perfect and fair. and yes i love to sin. I'll pay for it and it will not be gods fault.

+1 RP

97% towards lvl 99

so you only get 1 chance at free will then you lose it?

see the qualification you have to add to your statements? how many chances at free will do you get before God removes your free will?

if god removes free will for some why is it not possible for him to never give it at all to some?

these are all your opinions. what I'm stating is fact, but again, you just don't like the god of the bible so you change him into something more palettable

it took me a long time to reach this conclusion so i understand how fucked up it is to accept. sorry for coming off like a dick but no point sugar coating it

>it's a stupid thing to do and it's dishonest.

Thinking that the universe owes you an afterlife is stupid and dishonest. Religion arose when people were not happy with the fact that existence was short. Ironic that you would use the "not happy with creation according to god so you want to change the rules," retort, becuase that is exactly what you are doing with religion. You are not happy that all you get is the breaths between being spat out your mother and the time you wind up worm food, so you had to deny reality with a story that if we supplicate now, we get salvation later. THat is ignorance supreme.

you have time till your death or the end times, we arent there yet so you can repent and accept Christ as saviour right now, and be saved, free to do so, cause you have free will, but you choose not to do it, see what im saying?
even in the end times there are going to be people who will see and will believe and repent, even in the end you have the chances, you are saying you are giving facts, but you havent quoted the Bible even once

youtube.com/watch?v=5QSP51TNTdQ

Wouldn't this basically irreversably destroy the ecosystem? Like many animals are carnivores, and it's extinction as soon as one animal dies or gets eaten before reproducing multiple times

I've given 4 or 5 scriptural references.

it's fine to disagree lol I'm just saying this is the way it is and i agree it fucking blows.

mmhnm

the big bang and creationism take equally large leaps of faith to believe.

the nature of reality and existence is so strange that no matter what the truth is about how it came to be, the truth will seem super natural to us. you have no authority to claim that a universe with no creator is any more or less likely than one with a creator so gtfo

man, think, for one second, that you can say: "Jesus is my Lord, and i repent of my sins and im ready to follow Christ" and you are done, no need to think you are doomed forever, you just dont want to do it

words do not mean anything lol. I've said the words every night for years and continue in sin. hopefully God will save me but likely will not.

regardless God is blameless for whatever happens. he makes the rules and he doesn't answer to me.

Anyone who's read the Epic of Gilgamesh knows its a metaphorical story

words are the most important, God made the world with words, Christ is the Word
if you have accepted Jesus as Christ you are saved and forgiven, so dont you worry, just remember that you have free will and you CAN stop sinning if you give it a chance

the eye is the light of the body. why are you on Sup Forums?

One of the signs of the end times is men denying the creation and the flood.

Can a Christian answer my question?

Since there's multiple different sects of Christianity that have slight differences in beliefs, and individuals within those sects of Christianity that have their own interpretations of bible scripture themselves, how do you know which one is correct?

i believe in jc and have asked lol.

here's hoping you're right but knowing we're both in a lot of fucking trouble lol

>brit
>talking shit on christians
kek
what do you belive in?
life can from rocks soup?
or are you a pagancuck

>all powerful god needed the animals to get on a boat instead of just teleporting them away from danger

Really makes you think

>atheists in charge of making a coherent argument

you don't. you read the Bible and let the spirit guide you and hope that God leads you to the truth.

What a bluepilled thing to say

top swede

its true, all of it

sorry m8

rule out those that contradict reason; rule out those who contradict themselves; then start studying the claims to authority of the rest, and see which hold up (spoiler it's da Catholics). We haven't had a pope contradict a previous doctrine in 2000 years, and boy howdy have we got a lot of doctrine

pretty sure Catholicism is idolatry

Christians are officially the worst thing to happen. Least M*slims make their religion sorta fun

this story is the cutest story, dont tell me you didnt love learning this and doing crafts about it in primary school user.

Noahs ark is now a meme
Ark posters ahoy

i had a chirst cuck friend explain this one. He said the trains leaving the station, once the doors are closed youre getting left behind. So dont get left behind and save your soul today

one word : New Testament

when your nations is filled with faggots, there's no other way to fix it than total anihilation
remember that homosexuality is a curse from God for hate him, read romans 1:24-27

that's why sodom fell, that's why rome fell, and that's why usa is going to fall, and later all the world, for rejecting God, fags are only a symptom