Drumpf bashing coming to the uk

So apparently the left are organizing a massive protest for when Trump comes to the UK. I know pol doesn't have the highest opinions of trump but would anyone be interesting in organising a counter protest bearing in mind these people protesting will be the same who are trying to force multiculturalism and forced equality down our throats?

There will be a counter-demonstration.
A lot of people here support Trump. Imagine it will largely be the football/EDL lads, along with some far-right groups and based kekistanis.
I will probably stay clear mind you.

Muslims will all throw their shoes?

>I will probably stay clear mind you.

the hell you will. you'll be right in the thick of it streaming it for us.

Oh don’t you worry. We are going to be there breaking some bones.

>London
>support trump
Why did you elect a Muslim then?

Oh noes, The Celebrities are throwing a tantrum again.

Unless they show up in full-body vagina costumes they won't even make it onto Trump's radar.

lol my fucking sides

Get the Football Lads Alliance to mobilise, they pulled massive numbers last time

Trump even said he has no idea who comrade corbyn or Sadiq Khan is and I've never been so happy

>I know pol doesn't have the highest opinions of trump

What? What fucking planet did you come from. We love Trump more that you sorry lot love turning your country into Woggistaan.

Stupid kebab bong.

He also didn’t actually apologise about the retweets. He said “If you are telling me these are terrible people I would apologise” it was conditional and open for both left and right to interpret.

Kebab call to prayer in Big Ben by 2020

The Kebong

not to worry, trump only likes pussy so vagina's are safe!

Just saying from what I've seen in recent months there were more negative threads than positive and I love my country (what's left of it/what it once was) more than most amerifags you mong

Noice m8

>Brits caring about an old Colony they lost over 250 years ago
Cute

Sup Forums has a very strong anti-kike propaganda campaign which seems like it tries to slide people here into becoming muzzies, or at least aligning with the camel humpers.

The threads directly attacking trump are generally so clearly trolling that not much genuine attention is paid them.

Personally I couldn't give a damn just want a good excuse to kick the shit out of some libtards

This. Could be a big happening, huge crowds of people protesting and counterprotesting

those counter protester will be shamed and called Alt_right NAZI by your media and mukland mayor

sad

i shall show my love for golden D , along with fellow patriotic bongolians

I'll probably stream it somewhere and might get stuck in if they piss me off enough. Need to order myself a kekistani flag for maximum triggering though

LONDON, the heart of Sad Dics shitlamic cunt ry!

Might bring my BUF Roman standard

>I know pol doesn't have the highest opinions of trump

Besides the 10 or so "Amnesty Zion Don", I'm pretty sure Sup Forums loves Trump.

Pic related

?Muslim nation doesn't like Trump.

What a shock.

It's a law now to NOT to bash (((them))), hence false pretences for a protest