RCMP user here. I hate to break it to you...

RCMP user here. I hate to break it to you, but an internal document reveals that neighborhoods with blacks are 5 times as likely to better off. Also, neighborhoods with an Irish presence see a crime rate differential of up to 20 points.
On a personal note, every time I see an Irish engage in a fistfight the same scene plays out. The Irish will quickly fall to the ground and pretend to cry, while his opponent stands over him and starts singing the Pakistani national anthem. With his opponent thus distracted, the Irish will make a dash for the door and seek refuge in a gay nightclub or strip bar.
Don't ask me why, I'm just reporting the leaks.

Living near a niggerhood i can say without a doubt that's bullshit
You're just another propaganda puppet for pedocrats, post discarded

You're not supposed to do that.

Irish truly are the niggers of Canada. Black bulls are better educated, more masculine, and have stronger seed for our future diverse nation.

If you look at Jane and Finch, the sole black community doing slightly worse than average, it's because of Irish oppression and thug culture in the Irish media.

Nigger detected

I know that guy!

>Jand and Finch
What's with that place anyway? Why are there so many niggers?

fuck off toronto

Fuck you bud.

Where do you live?

shut up kike

Our blacks are better than their blacks

jane and finch should be fully culled

Blacks are blacks no matter where you go.

But yeah, our blacks are better than theirs. We have nice black family friends too

>nigger communities
literally where? t.ruralfag

Jane and Finch

Only because when it's cold they are forced to stay indoors and not go out and commit crimes. They are also weak against the cold in general.

No RCMP in toronto

> an internal document reveals that neighborhoods with blacks are 5 times as likely to better off.

Fuck off back to Africa you God damn shill.

is he bragging about being a diversity hire? the absolute state..

fuck off pig

>I hate to break it to you, but an internal document reveals that neighborhoods with blacks are 5 times as likely to better off.
So you guys can't even speak english now?
wtf?

English is our diversity!

post proof fag.

Blacks are highest per capita inmates in canada.

>Blacks are highest per capita inmates in canada.
Blacks are highest per capita inamtes in everywhere