What an amazing OP and really fun show, can we have a takkyuu thread

What an amazing OP and really fun show, can we have a takkyuu thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dMwLIqSZLA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xQi5shHdvbY
vocaroo.com/i/s02RVW6krJIt
youtube.com/watch?v=cd65RroiwxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE HERO ARRIVES

>patiently nomnoming

No, but we can have an ACE thread.

captain a best

>we can have an ACE thread

is there any hope of S2 or OVA's or should I just read the manga with the OST on loop?

S2 might happen but probably not soon. Read mango with OST and watch S2 when it comes out.

Seriously how can on OP be so good, I was listening to it in my car today.

who here /hokuhoku/??

Same. It starts all comfy and suddenly goes full DOKIDOKI on your face

Chaimu ga houkago wo shirasetara

I'm always HokuHoku. Especially when youtube.com/watch?v=-dMwLIqSZLA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m7s happens

>captain a best

You can't spell BEST without BEAR

nice

Best OP youtube.com/watch?v=xQi5shHdvbY

Hoku is a lewd girl.

>no full ending
why

HIBII TARA

WATASHITACHI NO HONKI GA HAJIMARU

Benkyo yori mo atsuku moeru mono...

OP of the season.

thighs

You beat me to it. Doskoinpo a best.

Other characters version when?

Konna ni mo Hayaku ni Mitsukerareta

Every thread until I win nationals.

I'm no music expert but chord structure wise it's pretty (jazzy?). Insane amount of aug/dim/7/M7 chords as well as switches from minor to major. Really great stuff and I can't stop listening. Trying to learn it for piano.

most of the dim chords are implied dominant chords (take a G7b9, and remove the G - that's Bdim7). and then it chains them in a cycle of fifths. Listen to the prechorus for that. That's the good shit right there - we like that motion. The dim chords just make the bass and voice leading smoother.

t. theoryfag

I had no idea what chords I were playing I just followed the tab.

is there a nicer way to look at the stuff like G+/F it sounds cool but seems like an awful idea on paper.

Season 2 never.

G+/F implies G B D#/Eb, which can probably be nicer said as F9#11. Still kind of wonky. Where is that in the music?

chorus
google url shortener = 62znKW
bar 57

Wait, this is a doujin? Or just a single image?

Okay, that's definitely an oddity. bVII, vii[halfdim], I (all relative to G). The G+/F can be expressed as F9#11, which obscures the chord quality a little (lack of third but second is present, also seventh is prominent). F#dim/E is just F#halfdim, which exists naturally in the key of G, but the inversion with E is a little odd. It could almost be interpreted as Esus9add13. All in all, if you played F9#11 (F/Eb/G/B) -> F#halfdim (F#/E/A/C) -> G7 (G/F/D/B) you'll have an easier time working through the chords. I'm not a pianofag though, so take the voicing suggestions lightly.

never ;_;

while I have you here, can you look at Supercell's Oshiete Ageru, I'm trying to understand which style, genre it is most similar too.
chorus goes
Gm7 (vi)
C7add9 (II)
Fadd6 (V)
Bb (I)

vocaroo.com/i/s02RVW6krJIt

That's some standard ii-V motion (which is circle of fifths motion again). vi II V I is all fifths apart (G->C->F->Bb). The latter half is more interesting, since the Bb chord gets subbed with D7#9 [to cadence as a V chord to Gm, the key of the following riff.] In terms of playing it, remember you can omit fifths and roots from the right hand, usually.

Thanks, is the entire song reminiscent of a certain genre or anything? want to learn to write more like that.

sorry for the offtopic, have a shoddily encoded webm

Try "nearly every genre except harsh noise." Comes from jazz, mostly, but really is the backbone of modern harmony in general. It'll get you far in all genres. Good luck, user.

This would really fit if it was Ace and Acefags.

It wouldn't fit Kumamifags, because they are only two.

Acefags are all Kumamifags. Some still in denial.

Did we ever figure out what countries the other three are?

Every thread until nationals is Saudi Arabia

Post Ace

Actually quite fitting.

(top right) Brazil
(bottom right) Spain
(bottom left) France

>Germany
Fitting since Sup Forums would love Kumami.

Keked at filename

I want her to spread her lower mouth open for all to see while embarrassedly hiding her upper mouth.

Calm down boy.

Ace a best.

KIRARI

you mean beam, beam?

How did she got cuts after that?

I think its the other way around. I mean who does't love this face?

Fast Ace

>end of the series
>it's all up to Hokuhoku to win for the team
>Hokuhoku finally finishes charging her beam
>shoots a giant laser to win the tournament

Any other shows as cute and fun as this?

Comeback Ace

Pouting Ace

We will get an OVA right?

I need pre ace smiles.

Yes.

Who knows, we can only hope.

OP of the year.
Seiyuu of the year.
OST of the year.
Best Girl of the season.
AOTS

I mean, is a pretty solid sport series, too bad it didn't do too well on the sales but the manga is pretty popular so maybe we still can get that season 2 soon.

So what's the ED of the year?

your penis

Konobi.

youtube.com/watch?v=cd65RroiwxE

Doki Doki