Anime only you watched

Anime only you watched

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-5Y4MV9ScA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Loads of people watched zetsuen no tempest you fucking invalid

started good, got shit

the second season might be the steepest nosedive I've ever seen.

Anyone here seen Android Kikaider?

idk if its that popular, but saint seiya

Pic not related?

mc's bullshit was top tier

Decent first season.
Second season was so atrocious, I unironically had more fun staring at my shit in the toilet.

wolf and spice

it's not popular in english speaking realm, but it's really popular/successful in japan and south america
I mean they were fairly successful and popular at the time, but it really surprises me how few people are familiar with stuff like galaxy angel, narue, and even karin (which was after the 2005 anime boom)

youtube.com/watch?v=9-5Y4MV9ScA

soutai sekai

Season1 enjoyable here and there but overall meh tier.

Season2 was a fucking snorefest.

Anyone remember「C」?

Every time I open my wallet.

I got the symbol from the Darkness card on my debit. Thanks Wells Fargo!

the last 1/3 was decent. I was mildly surprised

Yes when I was like 14. Great stuff from what I remember.

Blue Gender

That's cool. Has anyone ever recognized it?

Yeah I liked it a lot

It wasn't very good

Madoka.
K-On!
Bakemonogataari.
Attack on Titan.
Dragon Ball Z.

nice show

Animation doesn't hold up at all

But I still dig the story and atmosphere

I own the BDs.

I couldn't watched passed the first episode.

This is Blade and Soul anime right?

Souten Kouro

MAR
eyy I'm about to watch it which subs do I go with?

I don't remember which subs I used. I don't have it in my hard drive any more. Fuck, now I kind of want to download it and watch it again.

I watched like 4 episodes of this before dropping it

How the fuck is a show about school space girls be so fucking BORING?

Older people here have but here we go.

the manga is a really good read though... and at least the anime had a really good ending

;^)

Next time don't be a fucking tsundere and just make a Zetsuen no tempest thread.

New manga by the same author is great.
Too bad it was dropped by the translation group.

Every thread.

>MAR
wasn't this on cartoon network at some point in the distant past? I remember watching this but I haven't had cable TV in about a decade

Yes it was. Also Blue Gender was posted here as well and that also was on Cartoon Network. MAR was on in the afternoon and Blue Gender was on during the early years of Adult Swim.

I watched and I know another guy that did.

Anyone here watch Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit? I watched it a few months ago and thought it was ok (some parts of it were great). Bad pacing though.

DnS was great its a shame more people haven't watched it.

Loads of people watching DnS whilst it aired.

I liked blonde boy, dead sister, and mc was alright but I didn't like pink haired girl.

jesus you think you're the only one? Just how new are you? It literally aired 4 years ago you cunt.

donten ni warau

Now that I've learned more about economics and the dangers of overprinting from Central Banks, what seemed like ham fisted plot conveniences actually were interesting metaphors for economic policy.

This is fucking retarded, the sister girl just killed herself for no good reason.

Anybody here watch the latest Ranpo Kitan?

I bet you're one of those people who disliked the comfy SOL episodes you fucking faggot. also:
>moribito
>unpopular

Yeah, while it AIRED.
Nowadays no one remembers it aside from 5 people

This one?

Season 2 went to shit immediately. One of the more drastic and bizzare downfalls I've seen.

Never watched it, but yes I still remember it.

Throat cancer.

I watched it

Yoru no yatterman
Book of bantorra
Kurozuka

End of S1
>I don't care if I kill everyone on the planet, if it means I will get my revenge.
Beggining of S2
>Hey dude, I'm 100% good guy now. Oh don't worry, I got over it.

What the fuck were they thinking?

Also this is only one character, literally every character was different than previously estabilished in s1 without any reason at all. It feels like someone else wrote it without even looking at the previous stuff.

If I remember correctly, I believe a shota gets raped by a hot older chick in this

i watched it. loved it.

Was even pretty decent

It was shit.

I liked it, good action/superhero anime.

So should I watch this or not bother?

How many people picked up DnS because of this post every thread?

Not a single time.

I watched back when it aired and liked it a lot. I thought it was better than Gosick. Though the post makes me want to rewatch it every time I see it, but I never get the chance to.

I'm considering it.

SOL episodes are fine every once in a while, but the weight of the overarching narrative was pretty hampered by like 10 random episodes that didn't contribute toward furthering the story (or even the arc of the characters). The show had amazing moments, but the middle of it had a ton of episodes that were a chore to get through.

Alien 9

that the the first anime I ever watched it was ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶
̶o̶k̶ not terrible

Maki is my waifu

The one I made

I don't think it was a second season, but rather the second half of its only season

Salmon's facial expression were fucking god tier.
>those 3 or 4 episodes of the MC and blonde guy doing nothing but standing in the same spot and debating with Salmon

Why did you post worst girl?
Even the cake was better.

This show was comfy

Comfy, but also stupid.

I don't know why I kept watching.

SOUL POSSIBILITY OF MONEY THE CONTROL

In all seriousness, C was a complete mess of a show

Of course.

I kept watching in the hope the series would be like the first half of the first episode, which was excellent.

It never happened.

fuck you I liked it

Came here to post this. Such a good show.

I'm going to be honest, I only watched it for the trap. I don't even remember what the fuck it was even about.

Ixion saga too

I actually enjoyed this.

i have never seen someone mention this show, that 180 with the second half was great.

Fantasy settings need more tanks.