Being knocked cant be this cute

Being knocked cant be this cute.

Is this some kind of Korean comic?

Thai.

I thought that was Hotori from the catalog.

HOTORI IS PURE

It can be dangerously cute.

It's called Teen Mom.
Dopnt go in finding lewd because there wont be any

I like how the two backstories of how she got knocked up were only in the imagination of the nurse and tattoo girl.

>shitty webtoons with crappy panelling and generic art
>shitty literal chink comics and generic art
>now even other SEA countries are jumping onto copying the shitty webtoon format with crappy paneling and generic art

People complain that Japan is creatively dead when it comes to anime/manga and are killing the industry. That's a lie, all these knockoffs and wannabe attempts are worse.

Cutie milf

Maybe its because I'm getting older, but pregnant tomboys are my fetish now.

>a teen mom is more independent and capable than I am
It helps to be rich I guess. I wish I could have moved out without worrying about rent.

>comparing 2D with 3D
In real life, said teen mom in Thailand would be off whoring out to support the kids.

That's still pretty sad and not really the mom's fault. She probably wouldn't be able to get other work that pays enough if she doesn't have an education.

It's her own fault for being stupid enough to shit out kids without thinking of the consequences. Let's not forget that single moms aren't exactly looked upon favorably in SEA.

Do you think they should have abortions? That seems more degenerate to me.

no, she shouldn't have had unprotected sex

Things go wrong. Condoms break and birth control isn't 100%. It's also pointless to complain about something that has already happened. Honestly I wish everyone could be asexual but that's not going to happen. There should be safety nets for people who make mistakes and a way to make their lives better.

Let me tell you what's the typical lifestyle. She, along with the kids will most likely be off doing crap stuff like begging on the streets and/or digging through trash. Are you saying that is less degenerate of a thing to subject to not just her, but also her kids? Remember, places like Thailand don't exactly have good child advocacy services or financial aids for those who are poor. And yes, they'll be poor. This is not a strawman, I live in fucking SEA and not even the fancy one like Singapore.

Oh, and even if she's not a single mom, they'll still be having a hard time.

>There should be safety nets for people who make mistakes and a way to make their lives better.
No fucking shit, there should. But there isn't, so all your talks about how which is more degenerate or not is naive, unrealistic fairy tale talk. Also, this current convo stems from comparing 2D with 3D so it's a moot point to start with.

VICE covered teen abortions in the Phillipines where a majority (practically all) are Cathotlic it's surreal as hell because they'll just go to quacks on the street because going to a real doctor for it is not only too expensive but a guaranteed way to get shamed.

S.E.A doesn't fuck around (well technically I guess they do but they're not supposed to?)

I'm not sure about Thailand though, I think teens moms there would be pretty common.

Well, my original comment wasn't meant to be taken too seriously. I do know that young people can be really independent though.
Call me naive if you want, I just think that if a situation sucks then we should work to make it better and not let that justify abortions. Obviously this is all very complicated and I understand why you would rather have an abortion than go through all of that.

This comic would be 100x more interesting if it reflected the way things really are rather than this idealistic drama. Isn't the artist from there? What a wasted opportunity.

nah you're right

I mean abortion is practically murder keep your /sci/ and Sup Forums meme out yes you are killing something living.

So if you hate an user on Sup Forums would death be justified, if someone stepped on your shoe on accident and got dirt on it would death be justified?

I think getting comfortable will murder to solve a problem no matter how big or small is pretty surreal it seems like it just could get to the point where you could start slowly see it getting into society for more than just "oops I was a stupid slut and did get protection (made sure he had some) better kill this innocent person"

You are naive, because you underestimate a lot of things. It's not about justifying abortion.
>should work to make it better
And let me ask you this, you think nobody is doing that? Of course there are people trying to change things, but the thing about changes is that it takes times. Years, decades, generations. While all that change is slowly happening, people will keep getting knocked up and have trouble supporting their family. So, then what is YOUR solution? Still maintain that abortion is bad while quietly ignoring that once the kids are born they'll have a shit life with little to no way out?

OK, she can not be a whore.

>abortion is practically murder
Yes, however, you also need to think of the alternative. Will the person grow up well? Let's face it, you're talking about an unwanted person here. Context is a big issue. In a developed country with proper services to ensure the kid has proper shelter, education etc? Yeah, it's easy to say no to abortion. But when it's a shitty developing nation with high poverty rate, you're looking at a kid being born only to essentially be tortured. I've seen young kids who have to sort through trash with god knows what kind of crap that's poisoning them, or slowly dying painfully from some disease or genetic condition because they have no money for treatment. Abortion may be killing and that's wrong, but I don't see how the other option is right, either.

Yes abortion is still unethical. That doesn't mean I don't have any empathy for people who get it or choose not to. It's just something that has to end and the only way for that to happen is to have much better alternative options.
Just to add to that guys have been known to slip the condom off during sex without the girl knowing. It's possible that she's completely not at fault.

Tell me pregnation isn't a top-tier fetish. I dare you.

>watching you're waifu's belly grow little by little
>watching you're waifu's breasts swell with milk
>watching you're waifu's body swell with the product of her and yourself's DNA combining from your insemination
>feeding you're waifu during her cravings
>fucking her relentlessly to satiate her overcharged libido
>hungrily sucking the milk from her engorged teats
>doting on her as she becomes increasingly immobile and dependent on you
>bonding with her as her pheromones transforms her body into a fertility machine

Oh yeah.

>VICE covered teen abortions in the Phillipines where a majority (practically all) are Cathotlic it's surreal as hell because they'll just go to quacks on the street because going to a real doctor for it is not only too expensive but a guaranteed way to get shamed.

This is the result of extreme sexual liberalism in our country: losing faith, morals, and virtues.
We're supposed to be Catholic, yet a lot of my generation has stopped going to Church and is just Catholic-by-birth, not by practice.
Shameful.

Pregnant girls are cute if you think that what's inside her is yours.
Basically, the act of conceding her body to you and allowing you to knock her up and give birth to your baby are the things men find appealing.
Because, frankly, they're very rare.

>tfw doing this hellhole a favor by not breeding
And that stuff is mostly in poorer neighborhoods, I've noticed.

I had an abortion. I still find preggo shit so gotdamn hot. I masturbated ten times a day when I was knocked up. It was also the worst experience of my life. Ain't all black and white. It was 7 weeks. Not nothin but cells. No consciousness there. Chill out anons.

Letting other people pay for your mistakes. Kek. Keep your legs closed

Still not a justification for murder. You dont really know how the kid will end up even if they are born in poverty. Its better to give a chance than snuffing out their life prematurely.

I have seen the light, and am now also a man of culture as well.

gross dude spoiler that shit

I see there's nothing in your brain either.

See THIS is what I'm talking about. Women literally turn into sex-starved semen demons when they get knocked up. Pumping her full of semen makes them go into heat.

Is it bad that pregnant women arouse me?

I don't know why, but it really turns me on.

Yes, you're a freak. Basically a chubbychaser+pedophile rolled into one

It's hardly a fetish. It is literally the whole purpose of sex.

Her right hand is hideously stubby.

>abortion is practically murder
>Sup Forums

Bonding with your wife over your unborn child is the best feeling.

Are abortions illegal in Thailand? Why would anyone at that age purposely fuck up their lives?

Why would someone be against killing an unborn human being? Treating children as ruining your life. You have to get some lessons in morality.

Tattoo or Nurse?