Re:Creators

A fool and his persona are soon parted.

Reminder that Mamika will be fine.

she's dead give it up

nah

It's really fucking funny to me that the guy can't stop running his mouth even when he already lost his ability to hurt her with his sword.

He's almost as stupid as Alice

especially after how the ability was outright explained to him

Guys I want to talk!

>implying you can even remotely control Yuuya

That shit doesn't even matter, he'll make up for it later guaranteed.

Whose power is getting stolen next?

It's part of his keikaku.

It's dead, Jim

He'll probably just punch her.

Pretty sure they still have the A/Z mech models which they could have used.

Nah, it's likely to be a copyright hassle unless the production committee is exactly the same.

[EXPOSITION BEGINS AGAIN]

You really don't know anything about 3d animation, do you?
Stop pretending to be an authority on everything because you're 14 with a keyboard.

Stop making Shark OP by reducing people IQ Hiroe you goddamn hack motherfucker. It ain't even funny anymore.
>Sharkfags will laugh at everyone else until she die in ep 22
turn out she alive in the end and even get a happy ending
I should become a Sharkfag right now.

>Pretty sure they still have the A/Z mech models which they could have used.
exact

Re: Creator
Director, Series Composition: ''Ei Aoki'', The retard who destroyed AZ and Urobuchi's work

Is Altair going to win and collapse reality? Even in the event of hime's death there's the risk that the idiots that are the creations will shove one another enough to bring it all tumbling down.

Wasnt urobutcher's role was to make rough drafts for episode 1-3?

>Urobuchi's work
he just worked for one episode and they stamped his name

3D animation has nothing to do with whether A/Z models can be used here you retard. It's a matter of copyright first and foremost. You should take your own advice.

The production committee is more than just the director. It's a whole group of rights holders with a stake in the project.

Did someone say exposition?

He wrote the rough story outline and created the backstory but left the project

First three episodes and rough characcter drafts.
Slaine, Inaho, and Hime were supposed to be different from how the show went.

>rough character drafts
No, that was just part of the whole outline and he only somewhat finished Slaine. Aoki claimed in a Newtype interview that Urobuchi's outline for 24 episodes has been "mostly preserved". But this discussion doesn't belong here anyway.

Please don't tell me Alice is going to stick with Team Hime after all of this

>You killed mamika, that liar told me so
>Dude, she's a liar, why would you-
>SOPHISTRY!

Not even the military princess can save this show. The episode before her character took a real dip in value after she went REEEEEEEEE. Now, the Dumb Knight went ahead and believes to (obvious) bit of disinformation served by the exceedingly shady and suspicious phycho who gets off on wordplays.

She is because her writing is completely retarded.

She is literally taking her frustrations on Meteora because she pissed her off back then, she couldn't care less about the details right now.

it's not just her though, the writing in this show is a clusterfuck

You mean she shouldn't after Hime's word have been proved right by Selesia's team?

Yeah but she's especially written poorly as a character compared to the others.

>So, what was that ‘original story’ that Urobuchi developed?

>So, what was that ‘original story’ that Urobuchi developed?

It was very rough—two/three sentences per episode—so Aoki and co. would have had a lot of work to do to fill it out.24 Urobuchi mentioned this at a Gargentia event on September 22 last year, where he also said that, for the finale of the first cour, he had written about Inaho and Asseylum ‘falling in love’ before Slaine takes the latter away. As you might have already heard, this was also the event where Urobuchi went “That ending is not my fault! Why is it always my fault if someone ‘dies’?!” It seems that people had been asking him on twitter not to kill Inaho off…

One week later, when guesting on the radio show (#14, September 28), Aoki confirmed that what happened in that finale was slightly different from the outline, though he did not specify exactly how. He also noted that the overall story has been protected. Takayama later notes in his Guidebook 2 interview that Urobuchi had Slaine killing Saazbuam in episode 12. But since they needed him for Slaine to advance in Vers society, he survived for a few more episodes.

The only other thing I remember them confirming about S1 was that the original rough plot had the Vers knights attacking individually because they want to secure land for themselves.25

Alice shouted that she's a dumb motherfucker who has nothing to fight for other than her magic waifu.

Unless Altair does something dumb and confesses she killed Mamika, Alice will continue fighting for Team Hime.

>shark will never ride me like this
why live

continuation

Moving on to the second half, as mentioned earlier, Slaine’s rise in Vers society was also a feature of the outline. That Asseylum would announce her political marriage in episode 23 and—of course—a final fight between Slaine and Inaho in the last episode were also set in stone. They did not want viewers to be able to guess about the marriage, so they purposely tried not to draw attention to the idea. However, what would become of Slaine and Inaho was not in the outline; Aoki’s initial idea for the character storylines was to have both Inaho and Slaine become increasingly isolated from the people around them because of their devotion to Asseylum, which probably connects to the ending where they “fall to Earth and live on quietly in some corner of the globe.” However, he was told that this would be way too dark for TV, so Inaho’s character arc evolved into what it is now. 26

All up, Aoki has always maintained that Urobuchi’s plot has broadly been protected, though events were moved around and added to over the rest of pre-production and production.

but making Red's sword disappear just like that was totally DISHONORABLE

Karice has shit translations, don't quote some tumblrfujo blogger from wordpress

Show me your best「POSE」

>As you might have already heard, this was also the event where Urobuchi went “That ending is not my fault! Why is it always my fault if someone ‘dies’?!”
ok, this is funny

Will Shark steal Holopsicon next?

SHARIN-

I mean HOLOPSICON

She's smart enough not to mess with Hime.

yeag, Aoki and Katsuhiko (Boku no Pico) put AZ to death

What if she just shot that gun?

blond

>ara ara

Will we ever get the cute and dorky Alice back?

This. How the fuck can magane stil be alive? She's the easiest shit just to kill as long as you keep your mouth shut. Why is this fucking show so stupid.

why doesn't she just make a bunch of guns instead of sabers and shoot everyone?

Selesia is a pure virgin

confirmed PURE

HOW LONG UNTIL PRESCREENING?

Actually, there already was an A/Z orange mech cameo in the first epi, 30 secs in at the left side of the screen on a building.

what a cute family

>Steals holopsicon
>Gets kicked out of the universe
>Hime can now freely rampage

So, not only is she stupid, but she's also emotionally weak and literally unknightly. Got it.

vers model

>also emotionally weak and literally unknightly

uh yeah, she literally said so this episode

>Waa why is this character not perfectly sane with a wicked sense of humor like me?
Oh wow look at these scriptwriting prodigies. Why don't you try to understand what she did and said instead of attributing the outcome you dislike to bad writing, you dumb fucks?

Isn't this show supposed to take place over the course of a year? I remember reading that somewhere, but I can't find it.

>Selesia is a pure virgin

Selesia is like Sakura Matou

Its actually orange's orange training mech

I want to do so much vanilla stuff to her

nope, 13 episodes

Do Re:Creators have romance so far ? Don't know if I want to start it or not

posting a pic

We'll skip vanilla when I get my fins on her

More like the show paints her character as only being motivated by her own ideals yet she acts as Altair's lackey when it's convenient for hack writing. Then she pretty much admits that she knows she's being lied to yet continues to act out her feelings of vengeance. So she's basically a retard who only exists to further the conflict of the show yet we're somehow supposed to believe that she's a noble knight with noble ideas? Yeah, it's shit writing. She's basically a plot device who has to act like a retard for anything to happen.

Alice and Mamika were a loving couple

No, not really.

>they know how Magane's power works and how to stop it, but they keep talking to her anyway
>Alice knows Magane is lying, and all she's got left is revenge, so she keeps trying to kill an innocent person and keeps serving the person who she knows she should be taking revenge on
>Altair can just make people's weapons disappear
>dark, gritty fantasy knight more shocked by blood than the magical girl was
>they still don't know how to make a mecha fight non-mechas, so now Altair can clone people
>revisions don't work, except when we need a sudden, asspull powerup. Then posting some art on a blog garners an instant change in public perceptions and immediately makes them change form. At least for five seconds before they die again.

Jesus Christ, writers, get it together.

There is no cooler weapon name than Holopsicon

two, Soda x Metora and Soda x Shark

>faggots call Alice dumb
>while "their boy" Yuuya gets tricked TWICE in a row even after meteora explains him

I think all the Yuuyafags killed themselves after witnessing this beat down.

I really can't take this show seriously anymore. But I'll continue watching for the trainwreck, just like A/Z.

I was an alicefag (sharkfag) this whole time anyways. Hobo-alice was 2cute for me to resist.

>yet she acts as Altair's lackey when it's convenient
Start watching the show with your eyes instead of your ass you waste of breath

It's really cool.

>time to retreat
>okay master
Maybe you're mentally retarded but you should take your own advice.

My life will be complete when Alice kicks shark's ass.

Isn't this a 2 cour show?

Soda and Meteora

It's 22 episodes, but I was asking about the time within the show itself.

>let me play you the song of my people
But honestly, it is cool looking.

this

Calendars at the beginning and the end of the ED are both November but with different pictures. That's all that suggests it will be a year in-universe and it could mean something else or nothing at all.

Oh yeah. Remember something like that.

The only heat Alice will be bringing to shark will be ____IN BED__