Watching Anime when the superior media platform Manga exists

>watching Anime when the superior media platform Manga exists

>watching anime
>reading manga
>when LN exist
so pleb

LNs are garbage most of the time, user. You read non-light novels if you actually want good stuff.

Listen, the only thing that makes Manga better is that they are typically less constricted in terms of censorship and length.

Anime is an infinitely better medium, but is constrained by the shitty business strategies that surround it. (Which is also true for Manga, but to a lesser degree)

>wait for an anime to release for 4 years
>it's 12 episodes
I'm still laughing. You have to be a massive cuck to be an anime only.

>reading LNs when movies exist

What the fuck would I do with money if I'm going to kill myself? Can I just accept the payment and then kill myself at whatever point in time I deem it acceptable?

>Living when superior Death exists

>Reading Manga when there are terrorists to slay.

>LNs

Content-wise LNs are the worst out of the three.

Why is it so?

>implying

Okay, be serious here. Does ISIS have ninjas? I don't want any hijab jokes, I want actual terrorist ninjas.

LNs are adult novel tier literature

>slaying terrorists when the real enemy is the jews

>Not being an unpredictable renegade for hope.
>Not slaying both.
>Not watching newscasts late at night and laughing as they try to unravel your motives.

UMA
DELICIA

why is Kuruminha so best?

Does Sup Forums both watch the anime and read the manga? Or is it one or the other for most people?

Manga is easier to make than anime. Anime requires a number of artists, business agreements, and all kinds of shit to make. And even then there's no guarantee that the end result will be good. Which means anyone who has a great idea will have an easier time spreading it in manga than anime. There's a reason why some of the best anime are manga adaptations. People with ideas like to choose the easier medium instead of a more complicated and annoying choice.

>not destroying both from within by selling them nuclear weapons at cheap prices that jews can't resist

The only series where I bothered to read the source material was Hiramari Sketch.

I'm assuming Sup Forums does both and this is just autists starting fights. Much secondaryfags and all that

>Being efficient.
>Not aesthetic.

Fighting from the outside gives you more chances to pose dramatically and overall look cool.

>watching movies when real literature exists

I read mostly manga. I only watch anime in case the adaptation is as good or even better than the original source.

>implying you can't do that while being an arms dealer

That's true, but the over all aesthetic is generally different. "Cool man in a suit" is nice, but some of us like "gasmask dude standing on burning rubble" a bit more.

>reading boring prose fiction instead of watching anime filled with cute girls doing cute things, as well as lots of nice colours and music

>Kuruminha SOL by Kyoani never

Feels bad senpai

>I Can't Believe This Retard Reads Bottom Of The Garbage Out Of The Three And Thinks He's Hot Shit

Even the most garbage seasonal trash gets timely and consistent translations. This is a feeling mangafags will never, EVER know.

>watching movies when memes exist

>Reading books when superior media platforms of animation and film exist.
It's like you want to revert civilization to the stone age.

>needing translations

Did you say UMA DELICIA?

WANNA EAT KURUMINHA

More-or-less this.
And this.

For the most part, I find an audio visual medium such as anime more enjoyable than a printed medium such as manga. Colour, motion, voice acting, sound effects, visual effects, these all add something to it. Sure, in most cases, story-wise the anime isn't as good as the manga it's based on, but usually not by enough that it's worth forsaking the anime and the aforementioned things it brings.

And besides timing, it's also generally easier to keep up with an anime than a manga.

Of course, these days the anime usually doesn't conclude the story properly, or even get that far into it in most cases. But in most cases, I'm not that desperate to finish every individual story I start - as long as I get entertainment on a regular basis, I'm good. For stories that I do really like and want to see through to the end, I'll collect and read the manga.

What good is being on time if there's no season 3?

>superior media platform
>no sound
>no motion
>no colors most of the time

>reading manga/LN and watching anime when VNs exist
Oh, right
>EOPs

VN writers have no idea what proper pacing is

What VNs have you read?

>it's getting warmer
>we start getting those "anime vs manga" flamewar threads

I don't even need to check the calendar to know it's summer

I rarely read a manga of an anime I watched, usually first I read the manga and then it gets adapted. I think Dagashi Kashi is the last manga I picked up from an anime.