>demon lord
>slaves
>rape
>harem
>loli

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ_theory_of_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis
novelupdates.com/series/commushou-no-ore-ga-koushou-skill-ni-zenfurishite-tenseishita-kekka/
novelupdates.com/series/din-no-monshou/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like a fun anime, what's the name?

SHIELD BRO OVA W H E N

Overlord thread?

if there was one i'd rather have it be of when the first wave hit. or the duel between naofumi & motoyasu.

>isekai
>MC knows about guns and modern technology but is too stupid to actually make anything.

>rape
>loli

Same applies to you, user. Lets see you build that microprocessor.

but user, i was saying that as a good thing.

though honestly its not even technologically feasible to build most modern tools in a historical setting.

the thing that bothers me most about isekai shit is that the natives are always fuck all retarded. in real life these people can solve these problems and have the same general idea of things as the average person does today. in fact they have better knowledge of the things they're doing. however its just not feasible with their current society to do those things.

You gotta be more specific, there's plenty of those.

>10 generations of summoned people that have brought technological advancements
>guns, armed vehicles, medical facilities and more
>still btfo by the rules of that particular world
>guns are less powerful than bows at the same level
>artillery beaten by magic
>"it sure is a good day to fly, if it wasn't for the invisible floating rocks up in the sky"

Song name?

honestly I'm tired of all this isekai shit
maybe if the setting was original but it's always RPG trash

>greentext reaction image thread

Isekai is a terrible genre. It's a cheap way for writers to create a fantasy world and self insert. It's a genre that kills creativity.

The "genre" doesn't kill fucking anything, it's just the thing that attracts shitty writer wannabes right now. If you had the average isekai-WN writer write a "normal" fantasy, it would still be terrible.

I don't have enough time to write them all

Nah, it's still got room for ideas to be thrown in. I'm hoping someone to be batshit crazy with these ideas.
Personally i'm waiting for someone to make a isekai world with mechanics and some MC that just breaks the shit out of that world

>trap that, even though he's objectively better than any of the female love interests to the point even the MC admits they're the best, still loses the MCbowl because "hurrr that's gay"
This is the worst part about the isekai battle harem genre.

Could be worse
>guy adds trap to his harem
>sucks off the trap
>gets fucked by the trap

Yeah, I dropped Shishunki no Adam, too.

>Loli

Did he ever fuck his sisters?

A lot of modern concepts are relatively simple such as the scientific principle, advanced economic/financial/monetary and management thinking, germ theory, etc.
Just with some basic understanding of any of those the protagonist should be able to advance the world he lives in considering most isekai protagonists get OP powers.
Konosuba is a relatively good example of how a protagonist does not need to be an expert at anything to gain advantage from his knowledge of the modern world.

>Personally i'm waiting for someone to make a isekai world with mechanics and some MC that just breaks the shit out of that world
That should have been the first half of SAO

Except most isekai MC's are loser NEETs who spent all their time playing video games and watching anime, not engaging themselves in something useful to society.

You pick up at least some of those in high school.
Most teenagers probably know what how disease spreads and at least understand what a printing press is.
I refuse to believe a 14-16 year old did not learn at least basic history.

If you had to build a printing press tomorrow with raw materials without any instructions to rely on, could you do it?

And this is bad, why?

No one watches harems for a homo MC.

Loli you say

If I had access to some type of ink and wood with the tools to work it I would be able to at least prove that the concept works, yes.
And considering animu protagonists gets money/power quickly it should not be a problem to get help.

>demon lord
>loli
>male:rape

Is best way to write isekai is for the isekai characters to be the main characters and there to be no people from Earth. Basically go straight fantasy or not at all.

It's actually an okay for MC to be loser NEET as long as they realize that they're wrong not the society and try to redeem themselves, kind of like MT's MC. But the thing is most of loser NEET MCs think that the society is the one which wrong and not them makes their characterization become bland.

There are plenty of geniuses out there who go unnoticed for their entire lives, especially artistic ones. Many of the great artists in the past were probably regarded as autistic loser NEETs when they were alive.

Society only recognizes you if you fit into a predefined role. Truth is, almost no one ends up doing what they're best at or passionate about, for example some paper pushing office worker could easily be great at something else, he just never got to pursue his dream.

You're retarded if you think knowing about a disease means you know how to make a cure for it.

You still have to go into advanced studies for shit like that and in the new world, there aren't any materials or anything that you can study from.

You'd basically have to recreate centuries worth of work building up to that cure on your own, which isn't going to be possible for some 16 year old loser NEET.

Isekai just isn't used well, the average writer is beyond lazy and can't even be bothered to put together a setting or backstory so it's just throw some guy with no direction into a new world and give him girls, it has potential to be great but it needs to be well thought out.

I don't disagree with you, but if you look up the loser NEET MCs, most of them are literally losers, not the the one who you try to describe.

>You're retarded if you think knowing about a disease means you know how to make a cure for it.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ_theory_of_disease
A relatively modern discovery that most modern people know about and that is very useful from preventing the spread of disease, not necessarily curing disease.

Here is a challenge:

>MC is a military officer
>MC is a high ranking officer (O5+)
>MC is around the same age as his peers in the rank and isn't under the age of 30.

Name me 5 series.

That only happens with subjective things like art. If you have a hard skill you can just go out and prove it.

>And considering animu protagonists gets money/power quickly it should not be a problem to get help
Kind of defeats the purpose of using modern knowledge cheat to gain advantages in the world if your regular cheats already hand you overwhelming benefits doesn't it?

At that point it's just a hobby.

Good luck convincing anybody this is a thing.

Anyone read this?

Is it good though? or it's just japs nationalist pandering?

More money/power is always better.

All I can think of is Local knight hans, and that one shoujo novel where she marries a dandy old soldier after her fiance broke her engagement.

Germ theory was discovered by a doctor in the 1800s. No one believed him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis

Why would anyone believe you?

Is the one in the middle a girl(male)? This is important for research purposes.

Gate is literally the only series I can think of

Pumpkin scizzors?

Current berserk minus the isekai.

Because I'm an animu protagonist.
But sure if your point is that modern knowledge would not be very helpful to acquire individual power you are correct but with a relatively strong base to start from you can multiply your resources.

Oh, and I almost forgot, Legend of the legendary hero, Guin Saga, Utawarerumono(if you count the leader as a military official), tears to tiara. I guess that's 6.

Because I am wish fulfillment isekai protagonist #453356, who has casually saved the kingdom from total destruction several times over (sometimes accidentally) with the overwhelming might of my cheat. The princess in my harem has come begging for me to do something about the plague ravaging her people, because "if it's MC-kun surely he'll be able to do something!"

Of course then I just have to recall a random snippet of my middle school science textbook (because I dropped out of high school to be a NEET) and tell Princess-chan the wonders of Germ Theory (tm) and how we need to Quarantine (tm) those infected and provide everyone with a Sterile, Clean Environment (to) to recover in. And also provide a 99x stack of elixirs from my Item Box (tm) just to be safe.

Of course everything proceeds to works just dandily and the entire kingdom proceeds to fellate my dick even harder (literally in the princess's case). Just another day's work for isekai MC-kun!

Either you're Duke's son/daughter or the King believes you.

The giant tank busting guy isn't a high ranking officer and the squad leader lady isn't at least 30, so I don't think it counts.

Does Legend of the Galactic Heroes qualify?
Maybe Ubel Blatt or Shin Angyo Onshi?

What's the worst isekai you've ever read, Sup Forumsnons?

Overlord, by far.

The best I've ever read was Hataraku Maou-sama.

This
novelupdates.com/series/commushou-no-ore-ga-koushou-skill-ni-zenfurishite-tenseishita-kekka/

novelupdates.com/series/din-no-monshou/

>In 1865, Semmelweis was committed to an asylum, where he died at age 47 of pyaemia, after being beaten by the guards, only 14 days after he was committed.

I dont read bad(subjectively) isekai because i can use tags.

>reading goblin autist
user...

>In 1865, János Balassa wrote a document referring Semmelweis to a mental institution. On July 30, Ferdinand Ritter von Hebra lured him, under the pretense of visiting one of Hebra's "new Institutes", to a Viennese insane asylum located in Lazarettgasse (Landes-Irren-Anstalt in der Lazarettgasse).[9]:293
>Semmelweis surmised what was happening and tried to leave. He was severely beaten by several guards, secured in a straitjacket, and confined to a darkened cell. Apart from the straitjacket, treatments at the mental institution included dousing with cold water and administering castor oil, a laxative.
>He died after two weeks, on August 13, 1865, aged 47, from a gangrenous wound, possibly caused by the beating. The autopsy gave the cause of death as pyemia—blood poisoning.
I guess the guards forgot to wash their hands before beating him.

S-source please.

>can't even filter japs shit only
Why is this allowed?

Season 2 when?

You w0t m8
You w0t m8

Oh it ain't Goblin Slayer? What the fuck is it then?

Looks like Arifureta

Oh that was the LN illustration. Yeah Arifureta was pretty bad, it was wish fulfillment to the max. Oh well.

Where do I get that?

>hero summoning
>a circus bear gets summoned
>the world doesn't know about bears and it is dressed, so they don't catch on
>growls get mistaken for a language barrier

That's the limit of my creativity, anybody care to expand?

It's the series finder page. But you can't filter out the releases page though.

Ignaz apparently didn't publish anything himself, colleagues were writing stuff, probably misrepresenting his findings.
But still.

>be a guy who found out about genes
>have researches about races
>deduce that niggers are stupid
>get shit on so much that you're forced to sell your Nobel award

Guess people didn't change much.

Thank you for giving me this trash to read for fun, nobody would tell me if I didn't ask it that way otherwise
Except for you. Fuck that unfun shit.

2 days for shieldbro vol 8! Really fucking hope theres digital copies available that day

Got to the third volume of Death March. I can't believe the whole web novel is a fucking game session log.

Can any user recommend me some isekai like this where theres no harem and the MC is not some edgy manchild or gary stu with cheats out of nowhere.

World where main heroine arent virgin or sluts

log horizon

Damn I almost got my hopes up.

I won't quite agree. There's a novel series by Matthew Stover called the Acts of Caine, where 'adventurers' are sent from Earth to have bloody, violent and sexual adventures in the fantasy world.

Basically, they're all adults and trained Special Forces-style, then sent off to the D&D world to loot and pillage and fuck shit up. Their adventures are livestreamed so an audience of millions can watch. Like, they're killing real people and toppling real kingdoms, but it's entertainment for the people of Earth.

Pick tags on mix them around
Or just watch another meme anime like Konosuba, SAO, log gorizon etc.

My tag is so simple desu.

How could anyone mistake god tier goblin slayer with shit tier garbage.

Either are shit you cumslurping shiteater.

>Log horizon
>MC doesn't have any broken abilities
>Fucking loser neet is literally the greatest tactitian to ever walk the earth. What's more he's extensively trained in economy and gorilla warfare pulling asspull after asspull

I just spent about an hour and some reading the 10-12 chapters of Goblin Slayer and Dungeon Seeker.

So I like those.

This thread is neat so i guess I'll keep finding and reading some of these

>Goblin Slayer
>God tier
ฺBoth are shit tier.

Do Chronicles of Narnia get an isekai bingo?

>>Fucking loser neet
Pretty sure he had a job.

holy fuck that sounds right up my alley downloading this now

Who are you quoting?

Nectar of Dharani basically isekai of Seikon no Qwaser

Is there any way to filter all the chinese shit off this site?

Gun-ota MC is different

Boku no