Bank is going to foreclose the house in 9 days

>bank is going to foreclose the house in 9 days

Should I just kill myself Sup Forums?

yes. Pay your bills fggt.

Depends.
Can you give us a quick rundown on how you ended up in such a predicament?

Wait a week after the sheriff shows up and then just squat in it comrade

Maybe pay your bills instead?

Suicide is a choice. Do you want to be alive or not? Houses are for fags section 8 is where the KANGZ live

Or you could pay your bills... Whatever seems easier I guess, your choice.

Absolutely not. Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem. You're going to go through a very difficult time, without a doubt. Fight the good fight, lean on friends and family for support, and I promise you that you'll look back on this some day and be glad you hung in there. Be well, user.

Don't kill yourself, you will eventually find a way out of it. I was homeless once, and now I am on my own privately owned land with my family, and co-own a business with my dad. You can always find a way.

Is it wells fargo? Rob that mothrrfucker. You have to show the usury jew(the jewest of all the jews) the violent gentile within. Jews only understand through violent means. You will be ok OP, you will turn out just fine.

Don't kill yourself. They'll still take your house and laugh over your dead body.

Get back on your feet, find a new house with blackjack and hookers. You'll be living below your old comfort level for awhile, don't let yourself get discouraged by the change.

Sleep in your car, go to the local gym for showers, keep working. Keep living.

>falling for the mortgage jew

You could probably squat there for many more months. Banks are super slow about the process.

He can't, he's 14.

Im so frustrated i just want to get a sledge hammer and destroy the.house as much as possible

How much do you owe user?

60grand total. But im behind on payments 8 grand.

put out a add in the paper for a house for rent. also do it online. doesnt matter if they forclose you get some damn money and leave. the people there will be the banks problem. leave the state by bus and withdraw all your money from your bank account and remove the battery from your phone and sell your car. only put the batter back in when you intend to make a call. you got a little more than a week do it faggot

Thank you brother.

JFC SELL!! How did you fuck up this bad????

YOU HAVE 9 DAYS TO WORK LUT A PRIVATE TRANSACTION BECORE YOUR LIFE IS RUINED BY THE JEW

FIX YOUR SHIT MORON

My parents house was foreclosed on a couple years back. I stayed in the house for over a year up until about a month after the house was auctioned off at the county courthouse.