So at this point isn't Guts stronger than apostle Zodd in his Berserker armor?

So at this point isn't Guts stronger than apostle Zodd in his Berserker armor?

Since Zodd is always evenly matched with skully wouldn't that mean that Guts is stronger than Skull Knight?

Probably
But skull bro still has a flying horse and behelit magic
Guts would probably have a hard time winning, unless he teamed up with loli witch

Berserker armor was a mistake.

How else was Guts supposed to keep up?

Skull Knight > Berserker Armor

Zodd = Skull Knight

Therefore: Zodd > Berserker Armor

He was handling Zodd just fine.
He didn't really need that powerup.

But Guts bested Zodd and would probably beat him.

He easily kicked the shit out of Grunbeld when he was half dead.

You should restructure your first sentence, user.

did Guts have a balanced fight with Zodd in the last few chapters or what?

because the last time I read, Apostle Zodd was stomping him hard.

Guts could have killed him when he fought the gaseous poo in loo demon emperor.

skull knight is clearly stronger than zodd
if he used his new sword, he would have no trouble beating him

Then why doesn't he just fucking kill the dude?

you mean he could've killed Zodd when he wasn't in the position to fight back

y-ye

y-yay~
"He easily kicked the shit out of Grunbeld when he was half dead."

he "just" cracked his armor. pretty sure pretty sure Grunbeld had way more going for him.

If that fight went on you fucking know Guts would have beaten Grunbeld.

>He was handling Zodd just fine

Not really.

Guts with berserker armor is a better fighter than base form Zodd.

>Guts with berserker armor is a better fighter than base form Zodd

So?

So i'd assume that if they both powered up Guts would win.

skull knight is stronger than zodd and skull knight lopped off his limbs

yes, guts in berserker armor is probably stronger than zodd.

but as people said, without it guts wouldnt be able to keep up. think of how hard he struggled with mozgus, and think of how much stronger griffith's apostles are than mozgus

guts is still pure human, and the armor is a big sacrifice.

Without the armor, Guts would not have beaten Grunbeld.

And even if he was in full health, I doubt he'd be able to beat Grunbeld

So i recently started berserk and im on episode 22 of the 1990s season (i love the older style :D) im not sure where to watch any of the episodes past number 25 and im not sure where to find the manga to start, can you help me out Sup Forums?

I fucking hate youtube.

Just read the manga from chapter 1, on mangasee

Ty

>if they both powered up

Guts doesn't really power up the same way Zodd does.

Videos created for the sole purpose of gaining views. There will always be retards who watch these type of videos.

>:D

Kill yourself.

Zodd is a fucking pussy. He goes on and on about how much he loves honour, strength, duels and all that bullshit, but the moment he meets someone who is an even match for him, he transforms into his OP as fuck Apostle form and then shit talks his opponent when they inevitably lose

Lol did i tickle your fancy faggot?

I'd say that it's equal in ability.

His strikes are more powerful than cannonballs according to grunbeld.

Yeah, except Neo Band of the Hawk is worse than just Zodd. He needed the armor to keep up with them.

Let's be honest m8. Guts at full health in the berzerker would most likely win against any apostle.

Also the negative effects of the armor are mostly mitigated by loli witch.

After Guts, Emperor Poo, Skully, and the entire God Hand Zodd isn't even OP anymore.

Hell a grown Schierke could probably take him, Flora would probably win 1v1 in her prime as well.

>honour, strength, duels and all that bullshit
>not being in apostle form

At what cost though? Thanks to him still breaking the armor in the damn thing was propping him up and he was bleeding out all over the place. If the fight went on its undoubted that he'd beat him, but would he still be alive?

Fair enough but Guts was heavily injured at the time.

Elf island guts would dominate Grunbeld.

A good amount of the damage was also self inflicted due to the berserk armor giving the wearer limiter removal, then just digging into bones that you/your enemy shatters to keep you in the fight.

So I stopped reading after the sea monster was defeated. Is it safe to return now?

Yes they got off the boat and loli witch and Farnese are going to experience the eclipse in 10-20 days.

I don't think many in this thread, or most of the newfags starting Berserk understand Zodd's character that well, even in terms of fighting and powerlevel.

Most people who read this with a shonen mindset would have imagined Zodd is or should have been hit hard by powercreep, yet even after many new apostles and other enemies being introduced, he always kept himself on top of his own field and is always highly relevant to a number of Berserk events.

For instance, I've seen a number of times people getting the impression that Grunbeld is stronger than him, despite Grunbeld having to ask permission from Zodd himself to actually duel Guts.

He's a very profound and key character in the series. His backstory might even be tied to Skullknight's and Voids, or around the time these two were acting.

>Since Zodd is always evenly matched with skully
Stopped reading there. The "rivalry" between Zodd and SK is like the "rivalry" between Goku and Vegeta. In other words, one party thinks its a rivalry and the other just sort of plays along out of pity. Zodd is completely delusional.

>implying
Guts was gaining the upperhand before Griffith stopped the fight.

It really was

Like every other shonen anime, training timeskip.

It's closer to his human form being a test for the enemy. Most are small fry that aren't even worth transforming for
WRONG. The witch only helps him focus to his actual goal instead of KILLKILLKILLKILL. The armor still destroys his body and causes him extreme stress, which is why he hot the white streak and why he's lost so much body fat. He's getting close to dangerously low percentages, check how he was when Schierke was reapplying the seal on the brand

Assuming human forms are representative Grunbeld is physically stronger than Zodd he's just slower so he wouldn't be able to keep up in a fight. Also Zodd is the number one Apostle because he gets to carry Griffith around since he was there first.
In an actual fight my money is on Irvine.

Irvine is incredibly fluffy in apostle form. I want him to transform and then just hug him all day. It would be like a giant walking evil fur carpet.

>Tfw no doujin or R34 of Irvine

Black swordsman guts = zodd

Berserker armor guts activated > zodd

Also skullknight is stronger than zodd as well

Skull has never shown once to be injured or to even care about Zodd. Chances are he lets him live because he's too weak to matter

And why would you think that? Skully has transcended human limits and became ghost rider.

Berserker still operates under human limits, just at 100% capability. Granted Guts' limit is higher than an average human, it's still limited.

>His strikes are more powerful than cannonballs according to grunbeld.
You mean the strikes he displayed AFTER putting on the Berserker armor? You really just made me think, my dude.

Yesterday I dreamt of kissing griffith and I liked it. Does it make me gay?

No he wasn't, he had just gotten his shit slapped from Zodd's Taurus Demon form and was in trouble.

Why does casca go full crazy when she sees Griffith but hates guts since he touched her tiddie at the start of the season?

She loves her demon baby, and the baby is inside Griffith

I'm not too sure about that, because Miura didn't think it through carefully. Zodd was the first apostle introduced (in the Golden Age arc), and when Guts fought against him for the first time, he bested him while Zodd was in his human form.

He got rekt when Zodd transformed. Then at the Hill of the Swords, Guts has 3 more years of experience and the Dragon Slayer, and somehow Zodd was able to keep up with him in his human form, and same thing when he transformed, Guts didn't look like he would have won at that time. After a while, Guts fought against Grunbeld, and he is weaker than Zodd, but still proved a challenge to Guts, and would have killed Guts if he didn't have the Berserker armor.

All in all, Miura is a hack and there's no real continuity of strength.

I want to protect this smile ;_;

Zodd is the stepping stone for Guts. Guts has no chance of even standing up to the God hands until he defeats Zodd. Zodd is basically the gatekeeper to the path to Griffith

Its too late user, you couldn't protect it. She's gone.

Is that canon?

So Femto made cummies in her and now has his own child absorbed into his body?

Child was Guts, but was demonized by big evil black dick.

when will miura openly admit that he's a lolicon?

And a piss fetishist.

Can't wait for guts to drain his bladder onto schrieke-kun

When Casca and Guts fucked, she got pregnant but neither of them knew. The child was corrupted by Griffith's demon sperm. Skull Knight says this right after Guts wakes up from the Eclipse

Guts and Griffith child support arc when?

Zodd is a joke and Skull Knight is playing along because he's a nice guy.
Also this

When is the next chapter coming out?

It's coming out late June. Last page of chapter 350

Griffith was who she dedicated her life too. Guts only came later.

>season

she became schierke