Chances of a happening?

What are the chances of a happening tomorrow? It's been fucking forever since we had a proper happening.

I get a feeling we may have a happening tomorrow. No, I'm not a foot pic posting alphabet larper. Just have a weird feeling.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180129053511/http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-house-intel-meets-monday-and-could-vote-on-memo-release-is-jeff-sessions-softening-his-stance/article/2647342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What memo?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Don't get my hopes up

According to Q-user yesterday ..,

Chatter exploding.
Change of narrative will be required.
[-4][-5].
Public to awaken [mass-start].
Sleeping pill reject.
OP Mockingbird FAILURE.
FAKE>REAL.
BLIND>20/20.
KILL_CHAIN.
Where we go one, we go ALL>
Q.

Why would D's have MW conduct the follow up to the SOTU?
What is MW used for?
Re-read past drops.
Mouthpiece/controlled.
Carefully crafted 'out there' statements w/ falsified/fake Mueller drops will be made that nobody else would dare say/suggest.
Pawn.
What do they expect is coming?
What must be said to provide a counter-narrative?
What might be said to attempt to discredit factual proofs coming?
How do you keep people BLIND?
What must you FEED them?
EVERY MSM NEWS STATION NEXT WEEK WILL BE SAYING & PUSHING THE EXACT SAME COUNTER-NARRATIVE.
FAKE NEWS.
MUELLER FAKE NEWS.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.
SHOULD THAT FAIL EXPECT A MAJOR FF TO FORCE A SHIFT.
Predictable.
We SEE ALL.
We HEAR ALL.
Wizards & [WAR]locks.
These people are really DUMB.
Q

Hope it's not too bigly, just dropped my AR off at the gunsmith

I'm starting to doubt a happening.....happening. When would be the ideal time?

Cringeworthy larping.

No idea user, I have no inside knowledge of anything, just a gut feeling

bump

Once in a blue moon.

bump

There could be a small happening, if the Democrats fill the stands with Illegal Aliens, and the Republicans fill the stands with ICE, and then ICE arrests them on they way out.
I would consider that a happening.

Riot when Philly wins the super bowl

HAPPENING. There is probably a secret feminist cult that controls the FBI/DOJ or at least exists and controls elsewhere and is responsible for Hillary Rodhamn Clinton hating video games, Anita Sarkeesian, Zoe Quinn, Brianna Wu, the woman's marches. the constant assault against Trump, and all the censorship and Ruckus and fuckery as of late. Happening.

HAPPENING. Woman's cult like the D.O.M controls America, Habbening. Metoo# Is just a psyop now it started noble but the feminist American D.O.M branch has taken it over. Habbening. Evil matriarchy secret sociaty influences America and it explains why shits fucked up as of late happening.

I would say 70%.

When did you finally realize that Sup Forums is one giant larp?

I dunno, I think some fucking leftist bullshit will happen to try and fuck up the state of the union address. Another shooting maybe, something to distract.

Memo might be released as quickly as tomorrow. That should either be fun or a massive disappointment.

For once, I agree with the leaf.
I spare you the rake today... today...

Some of you are ok

i was'nt sure before but i think there is no doubt now Q is a massive larping faggot

Don't come to DC tomorrow

pretty low. State of the Union is Tuesday, neither side will make any significant move before it.

The reason there are no happenings on here is that a faggot tumblrina mod has infilled and is deleting all happening threads, and rangebanning people like me from making threads, people with inside info on happenings.

been no fun here lately

Little did he know things were about to change forever.

Yeah, you and I know what is going to happen, but due to a tumblrina mod the rest of / pol/ won't know what happened for two weeks.

Welp time to get outta dc

STFU water-muddying-"nothing's happening omg you guys"-shill. You fucking suck.

FF time if Memo hits the SOTUS.

FF time?

Oh, false flag.

Diversionary spectacle.

That's what I'm thinking, between the memo and the state of the union. I just have a feeling some shit is gonna go down.

There are happenings all the time. Your tolerance for them has simply gone up. Nowadays it must be at least 10 dead bodies for anyone to even bat an eye.

Whatever they would plan would have to be done last minute and would probably get BTFO swiftly.

Just move to 8ch.
Literally imkamfy is better at this fucking point.

No lie there, I have become a calloused motherfucker. But all gov. happenings all fucking vanish and go no where as well.

Inside info is well received at Infinity.

First Mayor has been arrested. 1499 to go.

wheres the info at on infinity?

Can't comment. NME would infil.

NME?

Anything on the memo being released yet?

DS / SB.

You're such an astronomically large faggot it's not even possible to fully comprehend how deep the faggotry goes.

Negotiations underway. If conditions are not met, it will be public by 6pm EST.

Deep Thoughts.

web.archive.org/web/20180129053511/http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-house-intel-meets-monday-and-could-vote-on-memo-release-is-jeff-sessions-softening-his-stance/article/2647342

POSSIBLE VOTE TOMMOROW!!!!

>he only has one AR

6 PM EST. TICK. TOCK.

Anyone who unironicly follows q annon is pic related.

I’m leaving now for WV

Good. Larp threads are aids.

make your own happening

Digits confirm rolling for trips

Put me in the screen cap faggots

Kill yourself you fucking moron