Pol is enough dumb to think this shit is real?

Pol is enough dumb to think this shit is real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8M9oo1jTvvo
usatoday.com/story/tech/science/2018/01/22/creating-clouds-stop-global-warming-could-wreak-havoc/1054026001/
reddit.com/r/flying/comments/2wo3ge/dont_just_spray_embarium_teamchemtrail/
youtu.be/joBsU_W6KGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shit is real?
Unreal.

Totally fake. Go watch the Grammys

I didn't believe in this shit until I saw it IRL, the trails stayed there for HOURS

This is what's giving us all morgellons.

I thought it was all bullshit until I saw a plane turn it on and off like the cheeky cunt was writing morse code in the sky

all can be explained
dude, the temperature and stuff make that to stay there

To leave a trail that long there must be a chemical container to disperse that shit right. So if the trail is miles long wouldnt the container be so big that the plane could not possibly fly so fast? All the planea i see leaving trails are fast looking jets...not jumbo jets with chemical pods n shhhheeeeeeeit

Chemtrailfags are so embarrasing
>what is exhaust
It's like the exhaust coming out of a car or semi truck. The planes pump out enough of it due to their size that it sticks in the air and merges with the clouds. Fucking hell this is Alex Jones-tier nigger shit

"Exhaust" doesn't stay there for literally hours and disperse to form clouds

Shit! I can literally feel my opinions being made for me as I type this. Help!

Those tanks are used for weight distribution testing, supposedly. They can push water from one side to another to see how the plane handles the load.

Still doesn't explain the fucking trail staying in the sky and spreading and staying there for HOURS and doing it in a hash pattern.

youtu.be/8M9oo1jTvvo

this is really strange

Pol is enough dumb (sic) to argue over whether the earth is hollow or flat. The choice of elliptical spheroid is not even on the table.

Normalization is underway in the MSM. No one will even look ... or care.

Breath deep.

usatoday.com/story/tech/science/2018/01/22/creating-clouds-stop-global-warming-could-wreak-havoc/1054026001/

This is a great explanation.

This would be a waste of money. They are already poisoning all of our food, water and air with carcinogens, hormones and endocrine disruptors. That is already provable, no conspiracy required.

>enough dumb
is shareblue hiring illegals now?

what makes you think its not real?

then what would cause an "exhaust" trail to start, stop, then start again?

>dude its the temperature and the science i can't actually explain dude broo
Retard

Not chemtrails user. Particulate dispersal.

Dont just spray 'em, barrium.

They're contrails. They're literally as old as aviation. The heat of the engine and relative humidity can combine to create a cloud.

Contrails last for about 10 - 20 seconds. SAIs can stay in place for a day

I've had mornings with no clouds in sight, and after these planes disperse whatever is in those trails, the weather changes and there's cloud coverage. Cloud seeding, maybe?

STRONTIUM, BARIUM AND ALUMINIUM IS PRESENT IN EXTREMELY HIGH LEVELS IN THESE TRAILS.

Nope. Contrails can last 10 - 20 seconds or for hours depending on temperature and humidity. They are extremely fickle. You can even end up with reverse contrails that remove other contrails or clouds, and contrails that disappear and then recondense.

Here are contrails in WWII.

>STRONTIUM, BARIUM AND ALUMINIUM
Because it's airplane exhaust.

They are condensation trails..

Brainlet

huh

it's water vapor.

No man. They do not fall and settle into long and extremely wide bars of cloud that take up a substantial chunk of the sky. I know the difference between contrails that slowly sublimate of settle into hazy bands, and these contrails.

As a kid I was obsessed with planes and would watch them intently. I never witnessed contrails like these as a child

this

They're laughing at you.

reddit.com/r/flying/comments/2wo3ge/dont_just_spray_embarium_teamchemtrail/

I believe it.

I just showed you a picture from WWII of them falling and settling into long and extremely wide bars of cloud that take up a substantial chunk of the sky.

>I know the difference between contrails that slowly sublimate of settle into hazy bands, and these contrails.

Because you're special. And us blind humans who just rely on things like historical photographs and chemical and meteorological data don't know anything.

>They do not fall and settle
Why not?
>I never witnessed contrails like these as a child
And human memory is infallible.

>t. Harry Potter

What are we looking at? I only see a clear blue sky.

Chemtrails are widely documented by multiple sources. How else do you explain the left? People aren't that stupid naturally. It's the result of brain damage due to long-term chemical exposure.

not an additive in the fuel?

oh shit that is good

Freeman Fly is a douche but I'm gonna leave this masterpiece here. /x/ tier

youtu.be/joBsU_W6KGA

>Fagflag
Instasage