Waaagh~

Waaagh~

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Timeline
wh.reactor.cc/post/2874444
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would declare an exterminatus on her hairy snatch, if you catch my drift.

If a Warhammer 40k anime were to be made, what genre would you want it? The universe is so big that literally anything would work.

Mecha? Tau, Imperial Knights, Titan Legions. Adventure? Inquisitors, Rogue Traders, Eldar Pathfinders. Hell even high school slice of life would work with the Schola Progenium.

Mecha series focusing on a Warhound titan crew from the Legio Astorum during the Siege of Vraks. Just imagine, the forbidden romance of a princeps and his cute but inexperienced techpriest, a friendly rivalry with his senpai that commands a Revear class titan and gets all the cute ministorum clerks, the drama as incompetence and bureaucracy leads to unimaginable imperial death tallies, cameos by the Death Korps of Krieg, different space marine chapters, inquisitors, a final battle between them and the chaos affiliated Legio Vulcanum I.

This shit practically writes itself.

Gob smashing time!

These are orks user.

>This shit practically writes itself.
Well what are you waiting for? Get to it.

You know, the one you had to spend your unique teleport scroll and a whole party of adventurers to take down?

Honestly Ciaphas Cain.

it's silly enough, his stories involve flashbacks to schola progenium so highschool highjinks, belligerent sexual tension with Vail and a slannesh demon for fanservice.

While I didn't watch, apparently according to some threads, Youjo Senki was about a soldier trying to avoid the front lines and retire to the back field, which seems to work fine.

Also someone explain to me why gets used for this shoop. It's just really weird to me that out of all the anime girls, it's her.

It was an Ogre you faglord

I honestly would like it a la "Gone with the blastwave", 40k works best with dark humor.
Also Guilliman is a fag.

lighthearted slice of life with the Tau, Eldar, Imperial guard, sisters of battle, diffrent Marine chapters, diffrent Chaos and Orkz

I would seperate the races into their own anime Genre.
Spess Marines can be war mech
Necrons Slice of Life
Orks over the top shonen and mech TTGL type shit.

I just want eversor sakuga and an episode about Necrons.

>Orks over the top shonen and mech TTGL type shit

I want an anime aboit cute Krieg guardsmen doing cute things

Is this an Ork?

>Garlork prologue
>the lights in the sky are all enemies
>ALRIGHT BOYZ WE'Z GOIN KRUMP ALL DEM SPARKLY GITZ

>goblins

Pic related.

Would GS have a time of his life if he was sent to WarhamFantasy seeing there's lots of greenskins to kill?

Which anime was about the Tyranids again?

I'd watch it, give us a main cast of 9, one from each legion:
>Nerdy gun nut Iron Warrior Havoc marine
>Yandere Night Lord raptor
>Violent Tsundere berserker from the World Eaters on the sports team
>Bags-under-eyes sickly gloomy plague marine from the Death Guard
>Emperor's Children loli is a slutty as fuck noise marine in the band club
>Manipulative bitchy Thousand Sons Sorceror and her Rubric Marine bodyguard. The rubric marine entered the loli universe unchanged.
>Identical twins from the Alpha Legion who pull ridiculously convoluted pranks
>Glasses-wearing Word Bearer who spends all her time in the library reading books about the occult
>Bossy Black Legion chaos lord oujo-sama class president who is actually incompetent as fuck

>Glasses-wearing Word Bearer who spends all her time in the library reading books about the occult
Not converting the entire school to worshipping the Chaos Gods?

Why not both?

>Tiny Chaos Sorceror loli riding around on the shoulders of an 8-foot tall Rubric Marine like Katyusha and Nonna
FUND IT

>The rubric marine entered the loli universe unchanged
Impossible, a single rubric would solo the entire JSDF.

Despite being a Primarch, Lorgar was extremely unsuccessful in spreading religion peacefully out of his home system.
So I imagine this sorcerer would preach to an empty audience or people would listen to him/her because she would be a sad lonely loli who want to speak to someone.

What if the Rubric has no weapon/offensive capability beyond physical strength, and has the personality of a normal non-chaos-worshipping little girl who obeys Sorcerer-chan in everything as long as it doesn't involve hurting people?

Hair/eye colours also reflect the legions' colour schemes, so
>Black Legion: Black hair/gold eyes
>Word Bearer: Dark red hair/silver eyes
>Iron Warrior: Silver hair/orange eyes
>Alpha Legion: Teal hair/green eyes
>Night Lord: Dark blue hair/orange eyes
>World Eater: Bright red hair/gold eyes
>Death Guard: Pale green hair/dull grey eyes
>Thousand Son: Bright blue hair, gold eyes
>Emperor's Child: Bright pink hair and eyes

>What if the Rubric has no weapon/offensive capability beyond physical strength, and has the personality of a normal non-chaos-worshipping little girl who obeys Sorcerer-chan in everything as long as it doesn't involve hurting people?
So you want to make pic related?
I-it could work...

Add a super unlucky Lamenter as the only loyalist who will unwittingly become best bro with them and I'm in.

PLEASE LET THEM REST
THEY HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH

>Space Wolf girl with wolf ears, tail and a fang who gets into fights all the time, especially with Thousand Sons-chan
>Thousand Sons-chan shrieks for Rubric-chan to help her and kill the corpse-worshipping fool
>"B-but hurting people is wrong...", the 8-foot-tall metal giant dust golem stutters, in the most high-pitched moe voice possible as she fidgets nervously

>get to stop fighting
>became a cute loli
>can still beat up scum while shouting "FOR THOSE WE CHERISH, WE DIE IN GLORY"
>is surrounded by cute loli
>is still super unlucky
Sounds like heaven you mean.

FFFFFFFFUUUCKING FFFFFURRRRYYYSSSS

>Thousand Sons-chan and the Alpha Legion twins conspire to make Lamenter-chan's life a living hell by causing every single little thing in her life to go wrong for seemingly no reason

reminder

Magnus, calm yourself.

>thousand of fanart of Lamneter-chan being tenderly molested by chaos loli pop up on pixiv

Holy shit

Tags:
>emperor's_children-chan
>lamenter-chan
>futanari
>rape
>anal
>mindbreak
>drugs
>bdsm
>blood

Imagine being a Chaos God in a world where your only worshiper is an oddly devout but constantly ignored chuuni loli.

Imagine the suffering that would wash over Khorne.

God help us all if it's Slaanesh.

Sometimes I wonder what 40k looks like to people with either no or varying degrees of little knowledge of it.

>filename
Abaddon actually managed to succeed this time round, Cadia got destroyed.

And it only took him 13 tries!

Retcons are trying to make him look more competent.

The planet broke before the guard did.

Impossible, Slaanesh not born yet.
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Timeline

How do I get into warhammer?

DELET
LAMENTER CHAN IS FOR TENDER LOVING ONLY

An entire thread about Chaos marines being transported to an alternate reality where they're japanese schoolgirls, and it's THAT departure from lore you have a problem with? Also I'm pretty sure little girls existed when Slaanesh was born

YOU MUST WIELD YOUR CHAINSAW IN SERVICE TO THE EMPEROR

PROCURE A CHAINSAW AT YOUR NEAREST CONVENIENCE

Play Dawn of War 1 and 2

>little girls existed

I'm calling bullshit.

Develop autism.

waagh!

Develop a taste for star ships that look like giant cathedrals in space.

I love that the Imperium's navy is comprised of giant planet destroying space castles and churches commanded by whoever has the fanciest flaming chainsaw/killed the most wizards.

The adventures of a qt loli princeps, her crew of traps and their Warlord Titan.

>no comfy SoL with Thousand Sons hanging around in the libraries of Tizca, studying and experimenting with the great ocean together
>no series following Trazyn screwing around with different people as he tries filling up his collection through comedic wit
Magnus was innocent and did no wrong himself

Fuck that sounds awesome.

I'm at this moment painting up my Thousand Sons and I'd kill a hobo to have a show about cute chaos legion lolis doing cute things.

Nah, GS ain't shit against Wh's G O B L I N S

Grimdark SoL, more or less So Ra No Wo To
wh.reactor.cc/post/2874444

I argue that dealing with Chaos Gods was the wrong move but at the same time realize that both Tzeentch's manipulations and Russ' murderboner/Horus' lies presented a situation in which it seemed that doing so was the only way left to him.

And if you want to know what was the "Right move" in my opinion the answer is death, simply because of how horrible dealing with Chaos goes for everyone.

Starring an all-female Imperial Guard squad?

DAKKA

SOL about little girls in school to become bolter bitches.

As long as one is a masochistic as fuck aspiring Repentia

Reminder

This

Nah, just some comedy amidst the crushing odds of survival

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

K-kawaii!

God dammit.

inb4 404

Magnus was too pure and innocent for the galaxy to handle. It's no wonder fate itself tried to screw him over.

Stop posting Maguns.

>Mangus was too pure and innocent for the galaxy to handle
As was Sanguinius.

Great Crusade yaoi SOL anime when?

Fucking Alfa, new TTS episode when?

According to his twitter later this month or next.

>inb4 it's another kitten must duel to not get sent to ultramar episode

SSSSANNNGUUUINNNIUUSSS

;_;7

It's actually a Magnus and Kitten meet Vulkan and Corvus Corax episode

Nice.

Hi Alfa. Fuck you Alfa.

>yfw the Diavolo Custodes who kept saying "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? NO? GOOD!" was Alpharius

Yeah. It sucks seeing them, and then afterwards their sons getting absolutely screwed over.
I'd actually be fine with this, if just to see Magnus doing fun magic things alone or hanging out with Khan since most of the other primarchs hated him

From Twitter
>> Jun 1
>>THE SCENE I'M CURRENTLY EDITING.
>>Also, please don't ask for release dates yet.
>>The only thing I can say some day this half of the month.

Have faith, it is coming.

I Cato Sicarius demand an anime about I Cato Sicarius being perfect, for I Cato Sicarius am truly the greatest Ultramarine.

You lookin' for an Imperial Fistin', boy?

>inferno cop or ninja slayer style anime about Cato Sicarius
I'd be quite fine with this.