Mad Maxine Waters want to import 40,000+ Somalis

Holy shit anons. Maxine Waters wanting CAIR's (connected to the Muslim Brotherhood) help to relocate 41,000 Somali immigrants provided they move into newly built condominiums by OneUnited. While people in her district sleep on the street, shes giving new homes for muzzies! They're gonna try to build Islamic high rises. This should go over well. There's no better way to fucking ruin a community, ruin an environment, and crash a local govt and in turn an education system than to cram a bunch of immigrants into a shithole high rise.

>OneUnited
"We are America's largest Black-owned bank. We're working to help develop urban communities across the nation, to raise financial literacy within our communities"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M47aqjkCMNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bitch needs a permanent cell in GITMO.

www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/assets/Maxine-Waters?cid=N00006690&year=2016

Tell those black kids that were complaining that there were more African immigrants getting scholarships and aid for college than they were

Checking those digits.
Using her influence with United one to acquire loans to build immigrant housing instead of using that credit to build new HUD housing for resident blacks in district 43 sounds like something the blacks should be upset over.

enjoy your rocket scientists

>have massive homeless problem
>build housing for foreigners and bring them into country instead

Liberals are cancer.

Why did you post 8 pictures of the same guy?

Read that letter again. Carefully.
Waters expects to become Speaker of the House.

>Liberals are cancer.
It's a Victimhood Ponzi scheme.

>urban developement program
>import somalies
???

Kek will smite her

This.

>>have massive homeless problem
>>build housing for foreigners and bring them into country instead
>Liberals are cancer

Gee I wonder what we should do about cancer.

She's not doing it because she cares, she's doing it because the Muslim Brotherhood paid her a large sum

Spedel spurgu spöödelssöniin :D

This bitch is delusional. She actually thinks she will become the speaker of the house.

This literally already happened in Minnesota, but x100

They imported Somalia and gave the apartments and cable TV.

Fact : no Somalians celebrated or were happy when the Vikings won a big football game a couple of weeks ago

Bump

FUCK THIS CUNT, DAY OF THE ROPE CANT COME SOON ENOUGH, AND I HOPE ITS A NOG THAT PUTS THE ROPE AROUND HER FOR SELLING THEM OUT.

ma nigga MEMES LETS GO MEMES , THIS WILL FUCK UP HER WORLD.

Can you imagine being a homeless liberal and knowing 40,000 Somalis are coming to California, they'll get subsidize housing and all other kinds of welfare. I just get how a mind overloaded with communist propaganda can see this happening and not be disgusted.

Speak with a real live Muslim now.

dude in the lower right corner looks familiar, and might actually be a scientist..... a big headed scientist, if you will

SOO DHAWOW SOOMAALIYA!

Somalis are the shittiest immigrants you can get.
Even sandniggers look civilized compared to them.

Is that guy /ourspic/?

this cunt should be hung for treason

>our city is a cesspit of ethic tribal warfare that rivals Baghdad for murders per capita
>lets drop 40,000 Somalis into the mix!

>once I have secured the Speaker of the House position.

lmfao

what the fuck are the democraps doing putting crazy old rich women in key positions? Her and Pelosi are fucking incompetent and appear barely literate.

This looks like a money laundering scheme at best. Talk about collusion, I wonder if the FBI has seen this yet. who is going to pay for these "refugees" housing expenses? How is OneUnited going to get their money back, with interest? Tax Money. Guaranteed. Making plans with State and Federal gibs....that has all the makings of a crime drama.

We really need to manipulate the people to get her as the 2020 Democrat nominee. I would love to see a debate with Trump and old crazy lady Mad Maxine. She is so fucking clueless!
youtube.com/watch?v=M47aqjkCMNc

To my experience somali are the worst, they will plague even blacks ( they consider themselves to be cushitic thus superior to every other african) they are not just dumb, but also belong to a very sadiatic culture ( ask some of your 94 veterans) plus they are the most bigoted of muslim...oh genitalia mutilation is at 99% between their women.

I hope for you that you mah be able to stop this plan one thing is Detroit the other la Mogadiscio.

Is there some hope this is not going to happen?

True, Somalian and Eritreans are fucking worthless. They make ahmed the clock boy look like a genius

So FBI, how long do you expect me to abide this shit before I start killing the people doing it?

>a group that both niggers and mexicans hate

This is going to go over swell.

Top bad the first thing the somalians are gonna do is try to rape some white " women"( some of them prefer prepubescent child) I rally hope you can spareyourself from taking this Troy horse

From a Minnesotan I say, enjoy the smell, the belligerent attitudes, and the rapes.

>To my experience somali are the worst, they will plague even blacks

100% truth right here.

MNfag here, as mentioned we’ve already got this wonderful situation going here. Cali can look forward to them pointing guns at them, eating at restaurants while refusing to pay and parking in the middle of the street. At least in Cali they won’t have to worry about them burning the new high rises down because they don’t know what a heater is and decide to light a fire in the living room. Perhaps when their polling place for voting gets relocated to the basement of said shit-towers and they have to “allow” one of these wonderful gimmiegants to let them in to place their vote they’ll wake up. But that will probably be too late. Pic is Horn Towers, and yes I placed my 2008 vote in the basement, the door was locked and I had to wait for one of them to let me in. I fled long ago.

This letter has to be fake.

(Hope Maxine doesn't find out about it and like the idea, though.)

California deserves every single Somali it can get.