Hillary's Grammy Fictional Reading Time

So does /po/ think she's still bitter about the election? Did she lose with grace and dignity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qq09UkPRdFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit is hilarious. Normies are so fucking stupid

>why won't you guys just drop Hillary already?
She is choosing to not go away.

Goodbye Hillary I’m glad you think press attention will somehow make people like you before you’re hung

She might be delusional to run against the crown achievement of any President i.e. booming economy, but I think as many do, she's craving attention do to survival of impending indictments.

She and her cabal by now must realize that their passive aggressive posturing has done nothing but make America isolate them even further. There is a real possibility that, given the left has exhausted all of their efforts to gain any ground in people's opinions, they will begin to exact violence upon the masses. The left has isolated themselves to such a degree that now anyone not adhering to their opinions is fair game. This may be a very interesting year as time passes.

Hollywood and celebrity culture is just shitlib religion at this point.

signs of desperation, more mistakes are assured.

it's part of the control strategy of normies, for her it's her refuge from going to jail time.

She is so cancerous. How does someone have so much power to coerce these corporate media megaliths into constantly hailing her as God's giIIft to earth?

i think the main reason they won't carry out treason executions is because they don't know how, like, which one to do.
hangings are too old school
firing squads are too old school
the chamber is too old school
lethal injectsh is the only thing left
if she doen't abscond, or fake her death, or the public doesn't give a shit and nothing happens which is what will prob happen
also, if convicted of treason, these days, no one will get death. just days. this will create a rift in consciousness where half the pop thinks this is unjust, which is why no one will be brought up on charges.
ever.
cap it.

IT'S OVER

THE HILLDAWG AND DRIVEN THE STAKE THROUGH THE DRUMPF

DECISIVE HILLDAWG VICTORY. DRUMPF BTFO

This is just sad. I wish we could see her ankle, is she wearing the thingy?
Grammys stand for a bunch of talentless ugly people.

Nah man.

Single file line, 1 after the other.

Broadcast live.

>Trump triggers liberals
HAHAHA LIBKEKS BTFO!!!

>Clinton reads from a book
REEEEE WHY ISN'T SHE BEING PRESIDENTIAL!? DO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT!!!

>does /po/ think she's still bitter about the election?
Without a doubt. She was furious Obama won, how do you think she feels now?
>Did she lose with grace and dignity?
No. She still blames everyone but herself. Her supporters are far worse though.

i'm not even triggered. it's honestly just sad and pathetic that she's still hanging around

there with you, bud, but i'm done with this
youtube.com/watch?v=qq09UkPRdFY

guys I used to be a hardcore trump supporter, I had every MAGA hat in the collection, however tonight all of that changed, after watching the powerful Grammys I am now woke, i was wrong and I am sorry, I’m burning my MAGA hats as we speak
#ImWithHer

God damn these people are sad.

Any video of that?

She should be in GITMO subject to daily waterboardings until she gives up all pizzagate names.

Hillary dies this year.

She's fucking furious. Who wouldn't be when you had billions of dollars sunk in, the entire mainstream media shilling for you, and all of Hollywood singing your praises?

Why doesn't she want to read shit from her own book?

did she really do this shit?

>How does someone have so much power to coerce these corporate media megaliths into constantly hailing her as God's giIIft to earth?
(((They))) run CNN. Welcome to Sup Forums new guy.

You got 2 more years drumpftard.

Then ignore her. But yet this thread will get over 100 replies and Fox News will talk about this all week long.

Spirit cooking and or suicide by two shots in the back of the dome while weight lifting

I'm with you brother. Beyonce is now my main goddess.

If the media hates him, Hollywood, hates him, liberals who hate blacks and poor people hate him, the music industry hates him he must be our guy.

I vote hangings, very personal.

Anyone else here who just can't force themselves to watch the video?

we do ignore her but she won't go away

It's way beyond time Mr. President. Lock that rotten cunt up!

DRUMPFFF just got BTFOed LMFAO

>cnn 'entertainment'
I wouldn't call it that.

How suicidal will wih the averge trump voter be when the Republicans lose the house and senate in 2018?

also, what does this book have to do with the fucking grammys? anything?

oh believe it’s a treat, i saw it on the television, it’s a bunch of hip stars reading pieces from Trumps fanfic, a lot of urban stars basically saying “trump whack yo”

yes,, she did, my gook

This. Treason's only punishment should be a good old fashioned public hanging.

Yeah its all so tiresome how pathetic the left is.

She's still so hot I'd eat the Billdust out of her.

>bringing on a loser to your show

Does anybody else find this extremely bizarre? I know normies don't know any better but surely a lot of them are waking up and realize how fucking corrupt she is. It just amazes me how much Trump bashing the Left is doing on programs like this, talk shows, etc. Are they mostly complicit or just ignorant?? Are a lot of the celebrities just unaware? Is Conan O'Brien complicit, supporting crooked Hillary? I used to love Conan. It's a full out assault.

This is such a weird reality we're living in.

Imagine Mitt Romney/John McCain showing up at CPAC and reading from some book critical of Obama.

>we dodged a bullet

cuz nigga, da music industry lafin @ whack ass trump yo
#LoveTrumpsHate

I think it's funny she's wearing the same damn outfit from yesterday's, "activist bitches" video. Must have taped the Grammy's thing right before and then went out to celebrate her victory against drumpf. She really is a terrible human being.

>cannot even be trusted to appear in public
Whew. She will fall down again before spring.

Just.can't.do it

I hope she runs in 2020

Hillary was to smart too win.

sounds about right. pretty sure she is trying to keep/gain public approval the best she can before the hammer comes falling

not a fucking chance. i doubt the DNC will let her try it.

#ShePersisted #Powerful

she has suspiciously quiet since her defeat

like a poltergeist

What's astounding is how blatant the propaganda is. They've dropped all pretense of subtlety and have gone all in on one partisan side

But why is she speaking up now?

Bangladesh how the hell did you get past your country's filters?

>She is choosing to not go away.
this

Stupid cunt is a boundless cunt

I think the purpose and publicity of Fire and Fury is to try to sway public opinion and belief that Trump is wacky so they can then feed into the idea that the Steele Dossier could be true. If they can convince the normies Trump did the weird shit in this book, then it'll be easier to convince them of the legitimacy of their fake dossier and thereby protect Clinton and the Russian conspiracy

She won't but she'll probably throw her influence behind a candidate of her choosing as a puppet.

Good thing is, the only people who still watch that shit are the ones who have supported her all along. Literally an echo chamber at this point.

Woah don't compare us to /po/ they are way too edgy.

think about 1984 or the computer ad....seeing her face plastered on yuge jumbotron screens reading you commands in how to think. Totally normal.

I think she has gathering strength silently and been waiting for the opportunity to strike, she is probably doing this now, as internal conflict is growing in the White House and the Capitol

I agree. This is propaganda on an extreme level like I have never seen. They really are trying to get the normies to side with the left when they launch whatever violent operation they’re planning this spring and summer.

isnt quincy jones like the Jack nichelson of the grammies? I know that he likes Riefenstahl movies, i wonder what he thinks about this bs

It's time for someone who truly understands the people and isn't some reality star out of touch with America

>This shit is hilarious. Normies are so fucking stupid

November 6, 2018. That'll be our Grammys/Emmys/Oscars/VMAs

Is that a real magazine issue? I could shill for Hillary better, maybe.

Aww, are you triggered, sweetie :)

lmaooo trump can slander and degrade literally anyone on twitter and a six second clip of her reading a excerpt from a factual book (he was inside the place for a goddamn year) triggers you snowflakes SO fucking hard hahahaha

>reading slander about the guy you LOST to

How is this not seen as anything but EXTREMELY pathetic? Is she not the definition of a sore loser? Why can't she get over it?

Hillary reads a part about POISONING the president, that is NOT RIGHT

people buy this shit?

Progressive or conservative this should bother you.

That's a lie and you know. Hillary and Soros are the boogymen that the right loves to shill nonstop. Every single day there's some nonsense deep state conspiracy theory regarding Clinton on this board. She's been relatively non-existent some the election. She maybe resurfaces once a month at most.

based trips

>relatively non-existent
>once a month
pick one

... >echo chamber

>. She's been relatively non-existent some the election.

Where the hell have you been? She's been doing stuff ever since the election and even had her guy Daou get Shareblue going to help promote her talking points.

This is not normal behavior for a losing candidate. Normally they go off into the woodwork and don't have their operatives near continuously promote them as the ones that were the rightful winners.

You can fuck right off back to Read it.

so the paper and origami board are a bunch of right wing racists as well. It’s good to know our neighbors are good company

LOL ... I DINDU NUFFIN!

I'm incredulous you've never done any fact finding about Ms. Clinton, or maybe more so that you did and find her absolute evil acceptable.

i feel sorry for her, as soon as she lost it seems she already started running for the 2020 election, but how many times can she get schlonged before enough is enough?

That memo got them in full panic mode with actual intel proofs mind you. 2 weeks till full happenings

>the only people who still watch that shit are the ones who have supported her all along
It's about more than just her speaking though. The moment she was on screen several news outlets posted the same article about how she butt blasted Trump on national television. It's business as usual but it's an elaborate setup to keep the normies in line.

> She's been relatively non-existent some the election. She maybe resurfaces once a month at most.

She's in the news constantly.
Obama, who if you recall actually was a president, is in the news less.
Dubya basically disappeared the day after he left office.

The woman has tentacles all over DC, has run for president twice and lost twice, her big "credential" is making sure Gadaffi died - that went real fucking well turning another repressive but stable state into an islamic militant shithole.

And now she wants to stay in the media and in the spotlight. Why? Because she'll run again. I swear to fucking god she is insane enough and the DNC is in her pocket.

/ck/ is the only board that is truly and organically 100% grade A reddit, liberal, faggots.

Where's the fucking clip, you savages?

>bringing on some old hag most of the democrats didn't like to begin with

how out of touch can you be? I can see it now, a bunch of jewish women cackling in a small, dark room saying,

>har har my pretties, we will show the world that these filthy goyim they made a mistake, foul goyim, nasty goyim. we shall parade our demon qwayne upon their brows, in patterns of dark symbology in homage to our dark lord. now pass around the cup of circumcision and let us drink the fetid 3 week old toddler blood and defecate on one another as is our unholy sacrament to our Father, the devil.