Canada will be 12% European by 2100

How do I prepare for this? I have kids. I don't want their future ruined. Yet I have nowhere to go. I have to watch my beloved city and country given away to hordes of 3rd world locusts and slowly turn into a 3rd world foreign nightmare. And everyone around me applauds it or doesn't care.

Other urls found in this thread:

americangreencard.com/eligible.htm#anchor
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
perche-quebec.com/files/justin-trudeau/individus/justin-trudeau-en.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will be rough but Canada will never reach that point. Rough times are ahead but people will see the writing on the wall way before 2100.

But we already see the writing on the wall right now and everyone is acting like its the best thing ever.

If I don't win the green card lottery this year (results come in May), then I'm moving to Europe. I fucking hate this frozen shithole so much.

t. white European born in Europe but lived in Canada pretty much all my life

>12% European
So it will only be 12% Muslim? How is that bad?

you can't apply for the greencard lottery if you live in canada, lying faggot.

Like I said most people will bathe in ignorance until it gets REALLY bad, normies are really stupid.
Get to somewhere rural and get the restricted license and buy aks and sks.

I'll move to poland as soon as I can. I don't think this country will ever be ruined.

Yes you can. I was born in an eligible country.

You can't if you were BORN in Canada.

Become illegal immigrant in USA and apply fo DACA?

moldova?
fuck off back to your shithole.

Just keep having white babies.

No. An Eastern European country. Not gonna say which one don't wanna doxx myself.

americangreencard.com/eligible.htm#anchor Europe

Pretty much every European country is eligible for the green card lottery you moron.

stay the fuck out of poland unless youre 100% polish and speak polish

As of 2017, around 20 million people apply for the lottery each year.

Why don't you just buy lotto 6/49 every weekend you dumb fagget.

You're just jealous I can apply for it.

There is only one way.

shut up wadislav. nobody wants to move to your shithole.

It's about a 1% chance. Much better than 6/49 odds and I do play 6/49 and Lotto Max you motherfucker.

actually i'm pajeet naturalized canadian. you've given me a great idea. i didn't know i could apply for this shit. submitting application tomorrow.

>Lotto Max

$5 per week in the toilet.
LOL
you are one dumb slav.

Natural selection is raising the White fertility rate.

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Sometimes I get a free pay or 3+bonus/4 numbers which gives $20. It's the only way of getting rich in this shithole country. Wages are garbage, cost of living is insane and oops I didn't buy 10 condos 15 years ago.

Of course because it would be impolite and unCanadian to voice our concerns right now. Make no mistake, more leafs realize that you know and we're definitely headed for a boiling point given immigration policies and the political climate.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and the San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

You filthy fucking paki. GTFO MY COUNTRY

Pajeets aren't eligible you little stinker and they're not accepting applications you human garbage piece of shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU ROMANIAN GYPSY FAG

HAVE MORE CHILDREN and encorage your friends to settle down and have many many white children.

You stinkers ruined Canada. I wish you would die.

FUCK YOU ROMANI FAGGOT
HITLER SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU ALL

SHUT THE FUCK UP ROMANI GYPSY CUNT.
FILTHY SLIMY GYPSY SCUZZBALL.

Can think of nothing worse than Paki’s and Parjeets, subhumans whose only value is to defraud, lie and cheat.

>GTFO MY COUNTRY

here's what i think of "your" "country" romani immigrant faggot

They literally stink up the joint with their fucking curry. Me and my friends in high school used to egg Paki houses. How could we tell they were paki houses? We could smell the fucking curry all the way from the sidewalk.

I'm not romani you retarded pajeet. Why don't u go back to India?

>Can think of nothing worse than Paki’s and Parjeets, subhumans whose only value is to defraud, lie and cheat.

How many kangaroo dicks have you sucked today?

> I'm not romani you retarded pajeet. Why don't u go back to India?

because I love shitting in canadian toilets. Can i come to your house and shit in your toilet?

>he thinks our Jewish overlords will allow the southwest to be part of Mexico

Most likely thing is they'll use spics to invade the rest of the country.

> I'm not romani

hahahahaha. that's what a romani would say. filthy gypsy scum.

how about the both of you go back?

t. actual Canadian

Probably the most viable option. But Quebec will die also if they cannot leave Canada and abandon multiculturalism.

How about YOU go back, faggot
t. original Canadian
You faggots even stole what we used to be called, you're no Canadian, you're the offspring of American cowards.

how about you suck a dog's dick?

Accelerate the socio-economic collapse that sustains the real bait for immigrants: Welfare.

>everything is expensive
>taxes are high
>shit skins invade every city
>government tries to control every aspect of your life
>healthcare is horrible
>trying to buy a house as a young person is out of reach
>frozen or pisses rain for 7 months of the year depending on the province, take your pick
>neo Marxist agenda in government

I hate this place so god damn much.

Lemme guess, Surrey or Toronto? Burn in hell you filthy street shitter.

how about you explain why justin trudeau is such a giant faggot, even though he's a "BASSSED" HUWITE MAN?

Born and spent my childhood in Europe. Living in Toronto since then.
I'm done with Canada and will be moving back to Europe in 2021. Wherever has the most of my fellow white people and the strictest non-EU immigration policies.
Canada is a write off.

It's disgusting how leafs accumulate in piles like this thread

I dream of bringing my rake to bear against these hateful leafs.

let me guess? inbred, low iq retarded 20 year old with no prospects?

should have stayed in school instead of getting fake id's and going to keggers when you were 15, trash.

I feel the exact same way.

BASED WHITE MAN IS SUCH A STRONG LEADER

Why 2021?

WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO BASED? HOW CAN SHITSKINS COMPETE

WHITES ARE CLEARLY SUPERIOR

I'M SO ENVIOUS OF HUWITE PIPO

I DREAM OF BEING HUWITE EVERYDAY

Called it. If only we could tactical nuke Surrey and Toronto. Since you live in a 2 bedroom apartment with your entire extended family, your whole lineage would be wiped out.

MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING SINCE I'M NOT A BASED WHITE FAGGOT FRUITCAKE

HUE HUE HUE HUE

FAGGOTY WHITE KID MADE A CLEVER POST ON 4CHINZ. I'M SCARED

Jesus, what a goddamn uber fag trueblow is eh?

I'm getting out and going to eastern europe too.

This kills the non-white

HUWITE PIPO ARE SO BASED

We really need the Day of the Rake to come soon.

I've certain investments that will vest then and am also hoping to get my business to a certain level of revenue by that point so I can sell it off.
It'd be nice to just get up and leave tomorrow but I've responsibilities here.

this kills the huwite faggot

kek, it's like you have to compensate for something here bud.

>Few white people in Canada
>I, a white person, will leave Canada because of this
>Even fewer white people in Canada

Which part of Canada do you live in? Move to Atlantic Canada or some shit.

Calm down you streetshitting, Markham dwelling, curry smelling fucktard.
I'm not even a Trudeau voter, but compared to your people who wipe their asses with their hands and still sell their daughters like property, the man is a cultured genius and visionary.

kek, its like you can't handle the bantz, assblasted cuck

trudeau has filipino ancestry lol

What bantz? I can spam pictures about your kid too, it isn't bant, it's just pure autism.

Liking the cherry picking

> raise a generation of sluts
> sluts burn coal, think white boys are beta
> white culture is superior.

post proof pls. that would be interesting

>Which part of Canada do you live in? Move to Atlantic Canada or some shit.
About 1.5 hours from Toronto. I would like to move either to Atlantic Canada, or Quebec, but I am also very attached to my city and I bought a house in the neighborhood I grew up in. Its still a good neighborhood. But the future concerns me.

Fucking nigger

is that the monkey gaetan dugas fucked? trudeau would give it's kids citizenship.

You, like many of us, have to move. Canada is finished.

I have a folder full of your kind, by the way, I'll dump it

Every year our purchasing power shrinks and taxes climb. Due to mass importation of Chinese people the entire west coast is largely unaffordable to the actual fucking normal people who live there and have an honest job of work. I work 60 hours a week, make 4400 after taxes and cannot afford to enter the housing market.

Just have the ability to leave when things crash in the next 2 decades. I'm getting my red seal in refrigeration and will be free of this shithole.

>Literally who
>He doesn't know how chimps transmitted HIV to humans
>Still trying to act like a subhuman

fucking faggot white cunt.

based white warrior

>Farquhar's first wife, Antoinette « Nonio » Clement, daughter of a French father and an ethnic Malaccan mother, which makes Trudeau the first Canadian prime minister to have verified non-European ancestry.

perche-quebec.com/files/justin-trudeau/individus/justin-trudeau-en.htm

it may not be filipino, but he has non white ancestry

>He believes everybody on this board is a white nationalist
kek, nigger, actually tell me something that could get on my nerves if you want to "bantz"

isn't the idea canada will be 10% white based on the idea of a 100 million population?

at some point toronto is going to be full

both of you should be on ritalin ffs

Come on, I'm not even hitting you, I'm letting you freely ravage me with your bantz, yet you're missing by so far. Give me something boi.

Why don't you just get a better education, and learn to compete! What, are you afraid of a little competition from people of the wrong skin colour?

(i'm being sarcastic, but that would be your typical response from a leftist)

lmao

keke he believes that using shitskin or poo has any effect

> pic: Based white family man taking his young toddler to a faggot orgy on public streets

White people are so based

Fallen Hero.

Are you guys from small towns or something ?

I'm bored and repeating the same shit isn't entertaining: do something.

nope, I'm from Kitchener