Is luke wilson proof that irish people age worse than any other breed of human?

You think it would be enough that irish people cant engineer anything reliable and that half of them are disgusting gingers with no souls. But they age horribly too? Jesus fucking Christ God must really hate irish people...
No offense tho...

Then how do you explain Colin Ferrell?

He was good looking and still is but not nearly as much as he used to be.

The point isnt that irish ppl are ugly, just that they age horribly.

Irish people do age horribly, but make the cutest babies. It services their catholic guilt complex well -- a life of sin has made them ugly.

Is the point to attack Irish people as non white so the largest majority of actually white people feel outside of loop and don’t actually join against the Jew?
I mean if I was Jewish I would probably show up on this site and push that agenda with let’s say a Nazi flag in the hopes that Irish people would attack anglos then for shits and giggles I would probably post an Amerishart thread to drive a deeper rift between whites in America and Europeans because nationalism is spreading and it scares me.
Better yet I would collect money from an actual Nazi who sold my people out “Soros”. But for all my success At causing infighting among whites nationalism still is growing and my people are losing their power and being exposed in media, education, politics, and in backing.
This shitposting might actually make me feel ok like hey I’m doing something but late at night I would probably stay up thinking why so few people join my post or comment anymore. I would be scared that eventually influence will shift when the games we played became exposed. I might start to question if this “collective oneness with my fellow Jews was actually the result of our bonds or if I’m a simple pawn on the boarder of Jewishness which is being used to attack whites so the fear of retaliation keeps us together. Clearly I would wonder who these Jews at the center of this fight might be the same people who survived and created WW2. Would they let me suffer to create a sob story to keep their power? Is all the false IQ and obvious nepotism used to keep me fighting a battle that they know we will lose one day?

Well best of luck

isn't he american?

Americans don't exist. Only 6 groups of people exist in the US.

>Germans
>Irish
>Italians
>Hispanics
>Africans
>Poles

Anyone claiming to be of a group that isn't on this list is lying to you.

BECAUSE AMERICANS ARE BEAUTIFUL! LITERALLY THE FATTEST NATION ON EARTH AND HALF THE MEN IN YOUR COUNTRY ARE CUTTING THEIR DICKS CAUSE THEY THINK THEIR WOMEN SUCK MY IRISH DICK YOU TRANNY CHASING KEK FUCKTARD!!

What if you're like me (immigrant from Greece) ?

What about the jews and the asians user?

ᏣᎳᎩ?

Italian

Wew

ok i'll accept that

He looks precisely the way I would expect someone his age to look.

>eat like shit
>drink
>smoke
>don't exercise

Wew lad I can't believe I totally forgot how bad kikes age after you brought this stunning information to the forefront you slimy fucking rat cunt.

wow. It's like he's getting old or something.

didn't he try to off himself a few years ago?

Ages ago, allegedly, the tribal leaders in Ireland, murdered all other male contenders, hence majority of the Irish may descend from only thirteen men, it's allegedly a narrow gene pool.

what was that, foreplay?

The Irish never shut down nazi germany's embassy
They never seized their property
The Irish are friendly and loyal

yet some people on here want to criticize them for being potato niggers

Balkans(former yugoslavia)
checkmate

looks alright for almost 50

>tfw italian/german/polish

>leaves out English.
0/10

Hispanic women have a shelf life like milk. One day hot, turn 21 and poof they look like they have been threw a meat grinder.

I think you forgot one user

If I shout at god enough I can make it go away

Better looking than you. Doesn't that hurt?

Nice meme thread shill faggot.

You wanna age well? Watch your weight.

ahh come on, he's just chubby.
if he got on some roids he'd look great