Girl kills herself because of bullying

Gabriella Green, latest girl to commit suicide because her classmates bullied her online (pic included).
She was also beat up a lot in school. Her parents blame cyber bullying and blame the school for not doing anything.
She was 12 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct_lrDNvxoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good genes wasted.

*girl kills self because weak and mentally ill

No sympathy for ubermenschen.

Another picture of Gabriella.

>Good
Waste of good tits, but point still stands. Unless she's in a bunker with millions of commies coming, no excuse.

>tfw no suicidal gf

You keep posting this stupid ducking thread. Stop showing us this nigger thot you nasty pedo

Inb4 bikini pic again

(((green))) nice khazar milkers tho

Cool, we had this thread last night.

>ducking
Watch your language user, Sup Forums is a Christian-monarchist board

She was 12 dude, let’s not talk about the quality of her tits. Although no doubt the fact she already had them was a factor in the attention. Jealousy is a motherfucker.

What a babe.
I bet she had more than a few cockatoos slapped across her face. God I'd love to wriggle it over her lips.
Oh well, R.I.P.

Why the fuck do 12 year olds look like this now? My daughter aint touching make up until 16 and certainly will not be wearing this whorish style of clothing.

Agreed, especially because if anything she should have had life on easy mode given how she looked.

>12
>those tits
The boys at her school must have been homos.

>No sympathy for ubermenschen.
>ubermenschen
That doesn't mean what you think it means user

single moms and contaminated food supply

Here OP, let me tl;dr your thread for you so you don't have to make it yet again.

>Damn she has massive honkers for a 12 year old
>several requests for more sauce
>Possibly some discussion about age of consent
>someone posts that tyler the treator tweet about walking away from the computer.

The End.

Who was bullying her?

Was it black people?

I blame her parents for sending her to school with negroes.

What the fuck happened to caving a kid's head in with a rock to make them fuck off?

That's what my kids are being taught.

>12

She could pass for 18 in that picture

Looks part spic in this picture.

Why would you bully her anyway? İf her age is on the clock, you gotta give her the cock, not give her bully...

She was bullied by other girls who were jealous about how she looked. Pic related.
Don't know if the other girls were black people lmao

It was probably other girls who were jealous of her and guys that were too beta for her, spreading lies and bs about her, and etc.

Shame, she would have been stunning when she got older

Yeah.
Big tittied queen like her. She was most likely bullied by ratchet-ass nappy headed negresses.

Why the fuck do parents send their kids to school with fucking nigger animals? It's called "public school" not "public zoo."

Settle down, Johnhammed.

Are those pillows real or is that a padded bra?

She had a mexican bf.

Hmm you write like a nigger. I don't think you're white.

did she go to an all black school?

a girl like that would have been one of the popular kids when i was in school

STOWT

STAKT

T H I C C C

tits are tits.

And this just exemplifies her weakness. Had all these natural graces that would get her ahead in life, chose to be weak.

dont worry
youre only ever going to hear about the pretty ones that kill themselves

she had some fuckin huge tits for a 12 year old. what a shame. could you imagine how big they would’ve been later in life?

Go back to your capsule room to watch your anime tashiro.

>flag

You can reach the keyboard?

No I'm still white.

I've just lived with them for too long.

Cali-fag.

can you imagine the smell of that meat slab between her legs.

>waa my feefees have been hurt online oh noes, better kill myself instead of walking away from screen or put them on ignore ;(((((

>No I'm still white.
>american flag

Nice try.

I wasn't planning on wacking off tonight but god damn dem tiddies...

>Black
>People
Which one were you referring to?

just look how she dress, probably a thot

Not jewish unless they changed it from greenberg

Who cares.

As another user said, she won the genetic lottery and didn't even know it.
She must have gotten tons of attention, and couldn't handle it.

>12 years old
How many child "suicides" are really murders? Easy way to kill your bratty kid - just hang her and claim it was "bullying" at school.

Post the bikini picture

This one m8?

"Untermenschen", you fucking idiot.

And you spell it "Übermensch"

>gabriella green, a surfside high school student, allegedly hung herself with a dog leash in her home's closet after receiving harassment messages, police said.
Staged? Murder? Killing people like this and calling it "suicide" could be happening a lot.

Bullied because of her potential. I've seen ugly girls pick on the pretty ones.

Isn't 12 yrs old like REALLY young to actually commit suicide? Are they sure no one else staged it to look like suicide? From what I've heard both online and irl 15-16 generally seems to be the age when depressed teens actually try to commit suicide if they even dare.

This. Something about this story doesn't sit right with me.

Common enough to make (or reimagine) a movie about it. youtube.com/watch?v=Ct_lrDNvxoA

F
You could've saved her

>Sup Forums is a Christian-monarchist board
This

No one cares about your pig whores

Weak genes removed from the gene pool. Nothing of value lost. Killed herself cause she couldn't handle the bantz LMFAO. Women were a mistake

>She was 12 years old.
Bull fucking shit.

>15-16 generally seems to be the age when depressed teens actually try to commit suicide
True, and it might well have been staged to cover up a killing / accident.
But this girl was obviously packed full of hormones. She looked like a 15-16 year old (at least) so maybe she ended herself like one too

Wait, they bullied HER?! They didn't worship the ground she walked on??
Kids these days...

I checked the news headlines, they also say 12
They might be using refugee agrees tho

True, I've noticed that American teens look way older than they actually are, kinda like this kid but also how some 20-year old guys look like 30 instead. Why is this? Is it the hormones they put in your food?

nah some 13 year old kid hang himself last year because of bad grades in my hometown
and some other kid ,same age, killed himself because of poor living conditions, depression strikes everybody

Bullied by blacks and spics because she’s hot.
That’s a damn shame.

PLEASE GOD PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME MILKIES SOFT AND WARM FUCK I WANT MAKE BIG MAN CUMMIES IN THIS CHILD WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I HAVE AN UNDERAGE EASILY-MANIPULATED GF ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR ITS NOT FAIR FUCKKKKKKK GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

>She was 12 dude, let’s not talk about the quality of her tits

She's dead now, it's fine

>can you imagine the smell of that meat slab between her legs.
Mmmmmm... tasty. Would dress with salt and then lick.

>her classmates bullied her online
>step away from the screen nigga.tweet

smash or pass?

Some people can handle it, some can't. Natural selection.

>She was 12 years old.
There is literally no way.

If you wouldn't fuck her you are faggot
Here she's for pedos scums, in other picture she's older
smash

>12 years old
HOW, LITERALLY, HOW

>amerimutts reaction when confronted by the bullshit law of consent

12 year olds shouldn’t have smart phones or social media.
Parents share the blame.

wtf I'm a pervert now

Pass. No way am I letting an emotionally weak THOT blackmail me. You just know she's going to turn any older dude that she fucked into a paypig and ride them all the way to the bank. Well, were she not dead.

Were I her age or younger, though...

what the fuck is this creature

All girls nowadays must be hitting puberty at really young ages. They look 16/17 and are actually 12.

pls don't encourage the anzu-posters, also lurk moar

Attractive women literally cannot step away from the internet. They're more addicted than we are. So if they get bullied online, it's worse than getting shoah'd for shitposting for us.

I've seen anzu before but this isn't what I remember

Turkroach.

meanwhile 23 year old men are looking 13

I would use that bitch up before she turns 13.

Couldn't handle it

12 you say......ahem (cough) she was pretty well developed.

this

nu

Jeez just get a robot, man

No way that's a 12 year old. What are you feeding to your women...

>untermench

Most likely, yes. I blame the Jews.

estrogen in the water and soy

Making your children go to schoolag instead of taking the responsibility for upbringing them yourself and home-schooling them is the mistake in the first place.