ITT

characters that can't have children.

more like eat food

O

ED confirms hole is already healed and Selesia can wear bikinis and do other girly things again.

Why?

MY

Because nobody likes her. Even if she stole semen, the fetus would just abort itself to get away from her.

I would gladly make children with her.

The baby rejected her body.

RUBBER

Literally no nurse would ever say that line. How would they even fucking tell? Still pretty funny though.

You fucks already have a secret necrophilia thread to post that shit in, you don't need to make another one

This is not really a necrophilia thread.

TWITTER

>power is the ability to create anything basically sticks and shields
>can't create living things

I'm surprised that no one posted her.

One Hump Man.

Not some meme, but canonically infertile.

>tfw you will never knock up Aoi the cutie pie

>Aoi is infertile
Even years after I dropped and forgot this show, it still finds ways to disappoint me.

>dropped and forgot this show
You never deserved her in the first place

Why did you have to do that?

Sorry, I was just looking for a robot girl, and it was the first image that I ran into.

Actually, at the end of the manga it's implied they ultimately all get "healed" so it's all good/disqualifies them for this thread.

So every male and female (male) character?

How exactly do you think reproduction works, user?

Oh, I thought OP meant characters who literally can't give birth. My bad.

This man is bound to the service of a virgin goddess who will never let him break his chastity. With him, all albino's will go extinct and witches won't be able to use their body parts for potions.

Fuck the Greek Pantheon.

Her people genetically Bred to be perfect. Perfect for breeding

Don't worry, her psionic shielded womb can tank his punch.

then why is megumeme so shitty

fucking DELET THIS

I forget which, but if the female has a specific blood type, and the male has another specific blood type, and the child carries the males blood type, the females body will recognize the the fetus as a foreign entity and kill it.

because your taste is questionable

delete

She's malnourished

so pretty much anyone on Sup Forums

Spirits in DAL.

Ultimate wifes.

Obligatory

beat me to it

That 11 year old down syndrome girl down at the YMCA I had sex with on Friday in the handicap restroom.

delete yourself faggot