What even goes on in the upper peninsula of Michigan? Someone tell us

What even goes on in the upper peninsula of Michigan? Someone tell us.

Nothing.
Fuck off, dont come here.

A bunch of glaciers that have melted since the last ice age.

They drink a lot of Hamm's beer

There is a celebrated culture of inbreeding up there.

There are some of the most beautiful Norwegian women

Mining hunting shooting stuff

A lot of different opinions on what happens there I see.

Welfare.

S U O M I

>Someone tell us.

Fuck off visit if you give two shits

Fat people

It's just a bunch of snow, Finnish people, snow, and below 40 degree weather

I don't believe you. I'm coming there.

9k a month? fuck it sign me up.

Fuck off we're full.

Isn't there a lot of sketchy stuff there? Like supernatural and gov't?

are there dispensaries in upper peninsula?

>the upper peninsula of Michigan?
>michigan
LOL no, always wisconsin. Try to find a lions fan up there, you can't do it.

Idk man. I used to live in the lower peninsula when I was younger, but I always wondered what went on up there.

gay hot sex. Thats what happens up there

Sorry bud, it's still part of the U.S, not Canada.

>fag bay

Yeah nah bro, they're all sporting this logo. Guaranteed.

Thats what they want you to think. I've been up there

What I want to know is what the FUCK happens here?

gay hot sex

If you think moose and bears and shit are supernatural then yes

Wisconsinite here, it’s basically our hat that doesn’t belong to us. Lots of forests and lakes so good area for hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, etc. Just so you Michiniggers know where annexing it when the US Balkanizes.

Knew some Yoopers. Mostly they get drunk, eat pasties, and shoot at squirrels.

Eerie place. Really pretty in winter. Put just spooky and kinda creepy. Rode through there last summer on my motorcycle while on my way the Sault Ste Marie. Lots of run down buildings barns and houses. Sparsely populated. It did not help that it was also foggy with a low overcast that day.

There are no Norwegians there, only Finns.

A lot of snow, fuck off and stay in your shithole.

Good luck faggot, Michigan heavily militarizes in times of total war. Wisconsin makes cheese.

>Michigan heavily militarizes in times of total war.
nigga, literally all I have to do is start a fight between MSU and Michigan and your entire state is distracted.

phineasandferb.wikia.com/wiki/Tri-State_Area

Retarded west Virginians that insist they are part of Massachusetts

mostly meth and human trafficking

lmfao im dead.
Explains some post here

Sisu. And lots of beer drinking. Also fuck off, we’re full.

It's just as spooky in clear sunlight.

west virginia jr

Upper Michigan is all manufacturing jobs. Lots of focus on the auto industry. Dunno about PA

Golf, for one. Gaylord for gaylords.

Finns

Yeah, the lower peninsula loves a good fight. But that's not enough and it happens all the time. WSU and CMU also. Or Michigan and Ohio. Only way you could distract Michigan enough to take the UP away is for the Lions to win the superbowl. I'd be too busy getting the fuck out because niggers would most likely start burning shit down.

Wait is it actually as depopulated as this thread implies or am I being memed on?

What happens there is Michiganders get to enjoy their lovely reward for winning the Michigan vs. Ohio war.

Wiki:
In exchange for ceding the Toledo Strip, all of what is now known as the Upper Peninsula was included within Michigan's bounds when it was admitted into the Union in 1837 (only the easternmost portion of the peninsula had been claimed in Michigan's 1835 statehood petition)

The UP got built up on resource extraction and then the mines ran out. There's one college town, a few rusty, irrelevant ports, some tourist stuff, and not a lot else.

It's a frozen fucking wasteland for half the year of course it's not populated.

>I have to do is start a fight between MSU and Michigan
I'm already starting to get pissed just by you bringing it up, GO BLUE!!!

It snows from October till May and they get over 9000 inches of lake effect snow.

Snow, trees, hicks, and salty Wisconsin fanboys.
Nigger there aren't Lions fans outside of the greater Detroit area or Lansing. Everyone else is dickriding the Packers.

Have you seen Detroit lately? There's nothing left to burn down.

And Ohio is still pissed because Toledo turned out to be a dud.

I live just close enough to Detroit that if there are riots again, it's probably not a great place to be.

They call themselves yoopers

It's an elite club apparently

I don't get it. The UP is connected to Wisconsin. Why is it a part of Michigan???

Sounds like paradise.

I hear that Grand Rapids, OTOH, is booming like a modern shining city. What on earth is the difference???

Nigger I was in Detroit today for the auto show, it's not nearly as bad as it used to be. It isn't the fuckin 90's anymore.

it snows for 9 months a year and then the other 3 months consist of wealthy Chicagoans living in lake houses and drinking all night around bonfires

Just get some guns. Hell I'll even come over and help. Those animals drove my grandparents out of Poniac with their shenanigans and I want revenge for the family dog.

Less niggers

I went to NMU. Literally nothing there, it snows 8 months out of the year with massive blizzards in December and January, and you can drive for hours in any direction out of town and see no sign of civilization for several hours. Occasionally you pass a "town" with 4-5 houses and a bar.

That said, it's a pretty comfy place. I miss it.

This, property values are skyrocketing. I’ve been thinking of flipping some houses over in Oak Dark but I’m holding out to see if the market crashes again.
Nothing like seeing the whites take back their neighborhoods.

how the fuck does that work

GET OUT OF MY SWAMP

no fuck off there is nothing, just a swamp fuck off

I currently live in Washington but I hate it here. I've been thinking about moving back to Michigan a lot lately. Probably would move back somewhere around Grand Rapids. I'm a college student. Should I?

It's where most of the copper ever mined in North America has been excavated from

I've visited GR several times over the last year and am always annoyed as fuck at how liberal that city is. Everybody has that fake, overly happy mentality which is not only foreign, but unwelcome in Michigan. Move to Lansing, best city in the state.

I'm mostly joking. There are nice areas of Detroit. And then they're surrounded in a circle of niggotry. And then circled around that are the suburbs that contain some of the largest concentrations of wealth in the country.

The problem is mostly that Detroit is HUGE. Most people don't realize just how ridiculously big it is. Pic related. Even if some areas are built up, there is still plenty of burnt out wasteland.

Buttsecks

Do it.
Whites are repopulating the suburbs and the niggers can’t hold onto their houses anymore.
Assuming you’re not a darkie yourself, we could use more young people for the workforce

You will not like it. Please do not come to this state.

Western is a really nice school. Definitely worth looking at.

Umich here. Visited UP about a year ago. People ride snowmobiles everywhere, on roads, fill up at gas stations, etc. I'd say 25% of the people are American Indian. The national parks have beautiful frozen waterfalls. And Lake Superior looks like a snowy version of the Mediterranean Sea with its sandstone cliffs.

Really a beautiful region.

I encourage any and all white people to bring their wealth to Detroit and drive out as many niggers as possible.

That's the difference now, is the bad areas of detroit are mostly just abandoned, not as many shady neighborhoods as much as abandoned. Obviously if you end up in the wrong neighborhood, its going to be uncomfortable, but it is so easy to avoid.

My mom went there, then she graduated and moved me out to Washington because she couldn't find a job. Took me away from all my friends and family and I've hated life since basically.

Have you cleansed your soul and became a man by taking a summer dip in lake superior?

I hope to someday. I was there in March and it was 25 degrees.

That sucks for the Bison. I hope he impales that bear on his head hooks.

>Sussex
>Kent
>Newcastle
Whats fucking going on in Delaware?

>TFW the water 25 degrees year round

Yep, we've got enough problems just in the LP. I personally hope the depopulation of the metro region continues.

why is that? What "metro regions" do you hate and why?

What's an Upper Peninsula?

Meth

Metro Detroit region, it's basically a mini Brazil at this point with gigantic disparities in neighborhood quality. The City of Detroit itself is like a bizarro world save for the downtown which is rapidly being put back together by based mayor Duggan

You make a good case. Downtown detroit is pretty cool, but flint needs to be burned to the ground.

Oh absolutely, along with every majority black city/neighborhood in this state. Detroit and Flint aren't the only cases either, sadly.

of course. along with some very old and heirloom clones that have been handed around for the last 30+ years.

I just think they should institute an absolutely massive tax on vacant lots and homes that aren't being maintained. Reclaim all of that and sell it in a bundle to people that give a shit so they can make a housing development or something on the cheap. Also, make it illegal to be black.

It's the finnish capital up here in the keweenaw. Outside of the universities it's all poverty

it's full of mutts who LARP as Finns apparently

Inkster is the closest thing to hell on earth I have ever experienced in my entire life.

Kino