Dragon Ball Super

Leave the tournament to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H567uuR0y8Q&feature=youtu.be&t=44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DILLON YOU SON OF A BITCH

GT > Super

>she sees your dick

>YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG, TRUNKS! FEEL THE TINGLE INSIDE YOU!

AHHHHHHHH

>Dat Frieza transformation
Ah this show has its moments

People that think this prefer anal to vaginal, you closet homos

b-but this is a blue board...

And Piccolo in that pic has blue balls

I want this to happen

SUPERSAYANED

Were the spoilers real? Did the next episode title match up with the one from the leak?

No, unsubscribe from cuckdom. He's spreading misinformation.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

>"Glad those 200 fat bear dogs were taken care of. Quickly I'll use my instant transmission to take us to the others"
>materialize at Capsulecorp
>"WHOOPS MY HAND SLIPPED"

Not sure if Piccolo is the most mature one around or just plain domesticated.

No.

If they actually do make freeza "turn over a new leaf, it will be so bad. It has been established that he will never be good many times over.

This bro-off made me fuckin hard.

That's the thing. It's bad, it's poorly written, it doesn't care about consistency, and the animation fluctuates a lot. But it has fine moments.
This recruitment arc had many, tbqh. Goku and Krillin's fight, Goku and 17's fight, Gohan becoming mystic again, now Frieza's transformation. In the middle there are things that are not too shabby such as Roshi training or Krillin overcoming his fears.

He's doing Gohan a solid. He's a great friend.

Is freeziepop going to become the next nakama?

Goku and Frieza should just fuck already.

nah vegeta will finally kill him this time. maybe in the tournament

I think it got all of us a little hard.

Ratboy Genius is my fav GoD, please show him support by hating on a certain cat that shall not be mentioned

Didn't going SSj3 suck up the last of Goku's energy when he was revived for a day? Would a more powerful form like Gold Frieza not do the same? Frieza going to expire mid tournament.

The real best GoD.

So many people praising the Freeza moment. I thought the Roshi moment was so much stronger, since it's so super fucking rare rare we actually get something about him.

Hes just buts and nults user

he'll be GoD

Considering Toriyama is a huge DCfag, that guy is Mickey Mouse, right?

The tournament arena is like the kai's world, he can go on as long as he wishes.

But he's my buts and nults.

Calling it now. They may not become friends, but Goku will pull a "I want to fight him again" shit like he did with Vegeta back then.

I'm sorry I said this show was garbage. This is the most excited I have been in a while for an anime. Freiza is such a great villain when he's used effectively which wasn't the case with Resurrection F. I'm actually looking forward to DBS now and it only took 93 episodes.

worst mother ever

I honestly forgot 17 and piccolo had a massive fight in Z until this exchange

I just don't think Roshi is a very complelling character, that and he's really weak so it's strange that he's in a tournament with people who blow up planets. Yeah I understand that it's about strategy, but come on, we all know that he's going beat someone by being a pervert and then job as soon as the real fighting starts.

>I'm sorry I said this show was garbage.
But it's still garbage

Marron's power level is probably 5x a normal adult's power level. She should be alright. Wouldn't be surprised if she blasted a few poachers.

No wonder universe 7 was ranked so low if Frieza and his armada were all they had before Goku and squad.

It was one of the best fights in Z I felt

this xD

Well Goku & Co killed all the universes' heavy hitters.

>loved by geekdom101
KEK

I wonder what is 18's bra size

>xD
Fucking jump off a bridge and get out.

Is Gotenks ever going to have an arc in Super?

Its because they are writing him better here than they did in the F movie. This is my opinion but he felt a couple of steps away from a generic movie villain in that movie, while in the past two episodes you can feel the history he and Goku have and their relationship is a lot more interesting.

>Goku and 17's fight,
Eh no
It was bad and had stupid choreography

So was Frieza actually a well written villain?

The fact that everyone seems to be pretty excited about him is a bit peculiar.

who?

How fucked will he be when everyone finds out all the shit he's doing.

>i'm just a worthless saiyan

Because Roshi fulfilled any job he had as a character long ago now he's just there.
So any moment he has is kinda brought down by the fact that he outlived his purpose and just exists to make perv gags at the tournament.

Why is this so hot to me?

I for one think Super is as bad as cancer, but the Frieza scenes we're really good and the transformation was nicely done. Boogie is back

Agreed. Pretty excited for more Frieza stuff

I will never get over how stupid golden freezer looks
Why the fuck was that necessary

Hope he BTFO's that gimli god

thats literally the reason he agreed to resurrect him

Super is good when its actually about the character motivations and their actions and interactions and how they play off of each other.

Its bad when its stupid ass humor, or when they write themselves into a corner, so they retcon decades of continuity for the sake of jamming in new shit.

It's pretty aesthetic for a recolor. I think the problem is those bones he grows for eyebrows.

>didn't go ssj3

Shadilay my fellow pedes

what, you don't like food jokes or the pilaf gang appearing every episode?

There are too few moments like that Piccolo - 17 scene or that Roshi - Kurrin scene. Interactions like that should be done more.
And more of the Frieza transformation animations

yea Freiza scene was nice, just wish revival of f saga didn't happen since it ruins the mood slightly with the 'here we go again frieza is back'. This really is the perfect way Frieza should have come back.

At least it's not Cyan or Pink

>Ratboy Genius
kek

If Universe 9 had 20+ assassins they thought could take out someone like Frieza, why was so much attention placed to make them look stupid and desperate trying to find just seven more fighters for the tournament?

So why can't roshi fly?

his aura is fucking cool though, way better than SSB

Just turn off your brain bro.

It's a color change and he sometimes looks like a monkey.
If this was how every episode was like it would be great.
>Taking filler seriously

because spinning on a turtle shell is fun

youtube.com/watch?v=H567uuR0y8Q&feature=youtu.be&t=44s

>skip to 44 second

Hmm, I wonder whose universe is getting destroyed there?

>Toyotaro in charge of writing characters

imagine getting head from a voice as cute as kale
i would bust a nut 5 times

Too bad Frieza can't train after beating those guys because no more time, and since Vegeta trained during the Black arc and destroyed the time chamber twice, this can actually happen even if Frieza isn't weakened.

>a couple of steps away from a generic movie villain in that movie
He feels the same here.

>Why the fuck was that necessary
Because Toriyama
>freezer

Zeno gonna wope out him and universe 4 for trying to interfere before the tournament

Bra is for Pan.

for the first 2 arcs maybe

When will Toriyama name Frieza/cooler/chilled/frosts/king colds race?

But Pan is for Uub.

Uub is for Marron.

I want to fuck 17

I hope he names them Freezy Pops or Chilly Willies
Ice Goblins and Frost Demons sound boring and Frieza's race deserves something better

Snow Pixies

>Freezy Pops or Chilly Willies

I snorted

Who is older? I remember baby Pan was a thing in the last part of DBZ, and I think Bra was not there.

But in GT Bra looks quite older than Pan. Bra looks like a 15 / 16 y/o cunt while Pan is maybe 12, barely a teenager.

t. literal brainlet.

kuririn was never a pussy like DBS brainwashed everyone to think, he fucking fought frieza just after the horn torture thing.

all those fights were fucking horrible, i agree roshi's training and spiritual journey is comfy as fuck though.

Pan will learn how to tingle her back from auntie Caulifla.

It won't be gentle.

GT is a fucking mess

Goten and trunks fucking marron in the island when?