What was the point of this show?

What was the point of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRgn8zBjB-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tEKsAFlty3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To approach the sensitive issue of terrorism in a mature and meaningful way.

Don't know, but I've seen it two days ago and liked it

fuck america

How come Sup Forums didn't like this show?

The writing was beyond shit.

To blow stuff up cos were edgy teens (:

How?

To tell an interesting story, and that's it. Sup Forums is full of shounenfags, so it's not surprising that they hated it.

It had its issues but that OST was fantastic. youtube.com/watch?v=IRgn8zBjB-Y

Because Sup Forums is shit and everyone is here to trashtalk absolutely everything, no exception

Because it isn't loli filled slice of life that anons can make "___ is cute!" threads about.

No, that's Sup Forums

5 is muh waifu

yer kidding

>osama bin laden blows up the twin towers
>luckily no one died
That kind of writing.

>Expecting an anime dealing with teeanagers issues about society and goverment
>Expecting a daring critque about how society deals woth youngsters involved with terrorism and violence
>Instead get lol engrish, kids with super powers, magical agencies doing muh special experiments, super smart kids doing terrorism but no killing!
It was retarded.

>osama tells everyone to get out of the building before blowing it up
It all checks out tbqh

>super smart kids doing terrorism but no killing!
The shows name is "Thank you no terrror" after all.

Kek. I thougt the accurste translation was "Thank you for the curry".

Watanabe + Yoko Kanno

the only shit thing was the writing, sont blame Watanabe for that

You can listen to Yokos stuff without watching the show so.

Or you can listen the original music from where she steals.

test

Good art, Lisa suffering and watching 5 be a hot bitch.

checked

plot was meh, if I recall

y'all need to work this shit out

ch-ch-checked

If you can't tell after the airport chess scene I don't know what to say to you.

Five single handedly ruined the show.

Terrorism but no killing is to gain attention. It's literally large-scale vandalism.

This show is bad and uninspired 95% of the time user rationalizing horse shit won't make it better

All I got out of it was America wins at the end.

This whole thread is bait but the threads while the show was airing were actually good. Most of the hate came after from people who probably took it to seriously.

I dunno but the bike scene was great

Sometimes I feel that Watanabe was forced to dumbed down his story to avoid real consequences. Like nips lobby told him shouldn't deal que real topics, so he just changed it randomly. That's why the two first episodes and the final one are decento to good, but the rest is a messy fanfiction.

You right, we jus didn't know it was a comedy! How we dare to take a plot seriously!

Sup Forums doesnt like good shows

I quit at ep 5 or 6 because the plot was barely moving and I didnt get what role Lisa was supposed to serve. Also the whole "those kids shouldnt underestimate us adults!" just made me cringe the fuck out of there.

I was literally forcing myself to watch after ep 2, because nothing, not even the visuals really impressed me.

Is the conclusion worth picking this back up?

5's engrish gave me an erection like no other

Sup Forums hates everything that is not slice of life moeshit.

Actually, it was really good for a few episodes but it lost its purpose towards the end. I just kept going because of the animation like in the car chase scene or the explosion in the end.

it suffered from being rewritten from movie to episodic format, that engrish bitch wasn't supposed to be there

youtube.com/watch?v=tEKsAFlty3M

this, the ferris wheel scene and a few others were amazing, some of my favourite cinematography