These people think they deserve $15/hour

These people think they deserve $15/hour

Say something nice about them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ZOH_R20rFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Id cum on her face

How do we fix the market in America?

Enjoy those $15. Your hours will get cut and you will end up making less than before.

gas the kikes race war now?

Exactly what happened here in Ontario.

At least they have jobs, unlike you faggers

Because 15 will fix the inflation rate hur hur

A lot of minimum wage employees think their jobs are important. Them and truck drivers will be replaced by robots very very soon. Let them get their raise in the mean time

This just makes me want a higher minimum wage even more senpai

What is happening here

>Say something nice about them
I bet she's good at sucking dick. Don't know how else you make rent working at that low of a wage.

are americans too retarded to wear uniforms now?

>Will get higher wage
>Workers will be let off so greedy capitalists can accommodate for their precious profits lost
>If not out of a job they'll still be working shitty hours, and still won't be given time for family on national holidays

Why not a people's revolution instead?

go back to mu, fantanofag

its the front end of the new amazon store.

You’re going to be replace with a robot

CIARA A CUTE

Or we can just throw kikes and kike puppets off the cliff, (((the rich)))

i want to conceive an opiate addicted child with her

Having worked that job i'd say no but retards denigrating what these people do is just as retarded.
The argument isnt that the job is difficult it's that the job is demeaning, that whole "if it doesnt scan right is must be free" meme is real, the number of times I had some rando call me every horrible thing under the sun because they made a mistake in reading the price tag (most often some other cunt customer put the product in the wrong place after deciding they didn't actually want it, followed by asshole customer reading the tag of the product next to the one they wanted) and the kicker I was expected to apologise to them after they said shit about my mum.

Worse due every few months a new store manager would be cycled in (Our store ruled the roost in the regieon and was guarnateed to be profitable no matter what they did so upper management used it as a proving ground for fresh managers out of the companies management training program) who would immediately 'try to make the store more profitable" usually by cutting staff which resulted in being understaffed 1 and 1 / 2 months out of every 3. Now I'm not opposed to hard work but customers god forbid they have to wait 3 - 4 minutes in a line so of course this led to further abuse from the inbred hordes of the general public for something that was objectively not my fault. Thankfully after about a month and a half the new trainee manager would pull his / her head out of their ass and realise that staffing levels were that way for a reason and put shit back they way it was.

When you ask if there is product X out the back, we will walk out the back count to 20 and walk back to tell you no, not because we're assholes it's because the stock out the back isn't sorted ,that doesn't happen until night-fill (night shift restocks the shelves, day time people just face up and restock specific high demand goods) guys get on and finding that one product in a literal mountain of is an hours long task

Not for $7 an hour.

This is happening in Canada. What does it have to do with america?

That makes no sense, they still need someone doing their job from 9-5 like when it was $11. If it is shortened to 9-3 who will cover the 3-5?

Was at a gas station yesterday. Didn't actually want gas. Two white trash fat women, one with a bucktoothed overbite, and a token black, who was putting caution tape around the gas pumps, were working when "the system was down".

I didn't actually want gas. But the refused to sell me anything else. Between 3 people, none of them could figure out that they could just take my money, charge me for the product, do the math on a calculator or a piece of paper, and give change from the till. Then they could ring it up afterwards whenever their registers started working again.

This used to be the common procedure at grocery stores whenever the power went out or whatever. These are the people who, between the 3, couldn't figure such a simple solution out. These are the people who demand $15 an hour minimum wage, while costing their employer hundreds/thousands of dollars worth of sales.

That's a pretty cute dude, OP. You got any ball shots saved?

I bet he has really cute tight balls :3

Litigious culture, if the system is down and the employee's did that of their own initiative their manager would accuse them of stealing and fire them, Being fired for theft would preclude them from gaining another job where they work with money.

Cant blame them for covering their asses

well she's an uggo
this bitch def deserves $15 tho

She works for a multi-billion dollar company.

You shouldn't take "discreet" photos of cashiers, she saw whoever took this photo doing it.

The sale would be in the system. There's no way to accuse and then prove theft took place when the till would be balanced. Don't give them the benefit of the doubt, they were fucking lazy at best or totally retarded at worst.

Jesus christ

>she saw whoever took this photo doing it.
and she loved it, fuck off

For some fiki fiki I'd give her $15/hr.

Id say the only ones that deserve the $15 are people thst work at walmart and target fast food niggers can rot in hell because the majority are Mexicans

You're right, it's all a lie, it's just filthy greedy business owners shilling propaganda. You figured it out, leaf.

No Kamel Reds, no 15 dolla!

dummy they'll cut your hours in half to compensate and then hire more people, thats what retailers do

I’m assuming RFID checkouts. Targets here already use rfid for taking inventory. Poor sap waving the wand around doesn’t realize it may as well be an axe

>When you ask if there is product X out the back, we will walk out the back count to 20 and walk back to tell you no
Can confirm

the problem comes when you can only afford to staff one employee for 8 hours doing a job where before you could have 2-4 employees running an operation. quality of service goes down, productivity goes down, you start churning out a shittier, rushed product/service, and before you know it, youre exponentially losing customers. and anyone who legit believes they are entitled to over 30k a year for to do a job that a literal retard can do, should fucking neck themselves

Yeah, let's voilate laws and a contract with an employer to get yourself finedor fired.
The employer could get a cheap fucking generator to power the registers as it is in the employer's best interest.

As silly as it might seem, these fucks are indispensable when dealing with the common rabble. The average consumer looks at a self-checkout scanner like they've just been asked to defuse a bomb. Checkout clerks help ease the normies through the process and ultimately same me time.

They till have to pay those guys replacing you the same rate ($15). This makes zero sense to pay two people the same rate instead of one person. Think it over and you'll agree with me.

gr8 b8 m8

youtu.be/-ZOH_R20rFs

>her
user, I....

you know how else to balance the till, just dont put the money in there to begin with

Say the thing you wanna buy is $4.20 and you pay with a $5

They take 80c out of the till as your change and put the $5 in the till and take exactly $4.20 out and pocket it. Wow the till is balanced and is only apparent theft is happening when stock take is done which if it's occasional like 5 bucks every 3 - 6 months would just be chalked up to shoplifting (kids stealing candy and teens stealing condoms and such)

managers know this thus they insist that all transactions go into the computer and an airtight record is kept, and if they;re smart the employees abide by that

They mean well and are naively trying to fix the world. With better upbringing they could be good citizens

great fucking advert mate dude what?

fuck off

Alright so they will delegate two workloads for every employee to cut down on the staff. This makes more sense.

>higher wages
>unrestricted immigration
Flood the low skilled labor market with shitholers, and bitch that you're underpaid.
You know what would naturally increase wages?
A fucking labor shortage.

Russian faggot. Go suck Putins dick.

The lights were on. Their register/computer system was only down.

There are no laws that say you can't make paper records of sales, on camera, and put it into the register later.

This isn't the USSR, Ivan, where the state needs a record of every sale of goods so they can collect their food coupon redistribution food coupon tax.

Yeah I'm sure people who work in a gas station really thought about all that.

They still had security cameras, etc.

Feels bad being a fucking 23 year old brainlet still working one of these jobs.

I prefer using the self-checkout because it prevents me from having to make contact with stupid humans.

> Also Sup Forumstard, so yeah, you know.

As opposed to making half that and them cutting hours anyway? Sounds good to me.

Mexicans

>women should work, ever

Min wage just turned $15 here in Ontario eh

Bullshit. When it comes to cigarettes (costing $10 a pack), they take inventory every night (I know for a fact they do that at this particular chain/store brand. I'm not sure if they're a franchise or all owned by the same owner/group -- but they count the cigarettes, tobacco products, etc. every night)

Because the gas pumps were down, they couldn't dispense gas -- but some gas stations even have a "long measuring stick" like 12 feet long that they stick down the hole to measure the level in the gasoline tanks for inventory purposes.

in theory. but if you run, say a busy gas station/convenience store, or fast food joint, and can only afford one cashier instead of the 2 you used to be able to staff, or one cook instead of 2, there's no way to make up the lost productivity.

>IF IT DOESN'T SCAN THAT MEANS IT'S FREE

Fucking boomers please die.

>His country has a minimum wage
Third world-tier

Soon you won't even have to work thanks to being replaced by robots! Think of all the free time you'll have!

no it's 14$ and even less for students (still like 12.80 or something)
15 isn't until next year, and the liberals will in all likelihood be voted out

Yeah everything will get more inconvenient and customer service and product/food quality will decline.

I guess that makes sense for most neets, but after work I refuse to work as a cashier, so i let them do their job.

>Yeah I'm sure people who work in a gas station really thought about all that.
>They still had security cameras, etc.
You're assuming people who work low teir jobs and/or live simply are automatically stupid... not the case pic related
As for camera's if you work in a place you know what the camera's can and cant see

>Bullshit. When it comes to cigarettes (costing $10 a pack), they take inventory every night

Well yeah Tobacco products are high value goods (Dollars to pounds they are value dense) hence they check, I was talking about candy bars and bottles of coke n shit (stuff they don't check)

They are paid to operate the registers. If the registers are down they should contact their superior and wait for a (probably licensed) contractor to fix it.
This is exactly what they did. Their job.
>There are no laws that say you can't make paper records of sales
Hahahaha.

how would we lower the cost of living?

$120 dollars a day for something a kid could do.

It's so funny to me how EVERY SINGLE white girl that Sup Forums ever follows is always, without fail, in an interracial relationship. OP's pic is some chick /r9k/ is obsessed with and she got BEANED hardcore.

I've learned to just lie. If some asshat customer asks me if there is more of X item in the back I will flatly tell them "No, it will not be in until X day that the truck arrives."

If a customer comes to me with an item and says "Oh, the sign said it was $X.XX" I will take the product to the sign and look at the actual barcode numbers and if they don't match up I will tell them that that wasn't the product that the sign was for. I know that some places will say give it to them for that price, but I make a point to show them that the numbers (which are visible on every price tag) of the UPC do not match and that the price is exactly what it is.

What I hate:

Faggots from Canada that mention that they don't have pennies.

Faggots from Canada that think our money looks funny. (I make fun of theirs for being plastic and melting in the dryer)

Faggots from Canada that say they cannot tell the difference in our denominations of currency (I point to the numbers on the corners of our currency and tell them the number)

Faggots that say "I just printed that today" when I check and mark bills over 20.

Faggots.

I ran a register at a convenience store when I was 15 working under the table. If you don't have a job better than that by 25ish, safe to say you're an idiot.

With rare exceptions, a majority of the people over 20 -- and especially over 30 or 40 that work minimum wage jobs, are either idiots, stupid, lowlifes, drug addicts, welfare recipients, or criminals out on "prison to work" probation programs.

Even my buddy who works for the post office (a good solid job with decent benefits, at least it once was) had to quit because of the huge number of stupid diversity hires and "back to work" convicts that destroyed the whole operation.

My illiterate black mailman regularly fucks up the mail delivery. He just sticks the mail for 1/2 the street into one mail box so he doesn't have to deliver it himself.

>companies deserve yearly record profits
>Banks deserve bailed out
>Currency deserves inflated
>real estate deserves to inflate
>Wages and prices deserve to stagnate.
I'm sorry but any argument against minimum wage adjusted for inflation is a fallacy regardless of liberal retardation surrounding the issue.
As long as the Federal Reserve exists, minimum wages must be adjusted to inflation, not feelings. It is currently not adjusted in any meaningful or logical manner.
You don't want minimum wage anymore? Throw out the illegals and get rid of the Federal Reserve. Then get rid of rental properties since paying "rent" on property that doesn't add towards owning said property is illicit, which in turn should have to be reimbursed to evict and reclaim property by original owner.
Yes all this sounds great, but until it happens any state or business paying less than federal minimum wage adjusted for inflation is already breaking federal law. The current estimated federal minimum wage adjusted for inflation is nearly $20.

I'm an asshole but I am on good terms with ALL the employees in my regional area.

At CVS for example, the lady genuinely does go in the back room or check inventory to let me know when a product will be back in stock.

don't. a job is a job

Oh and I forgot about the retardeds that are made to feel "normal" by supplementing their welfare disability income by bagging groceries.

Truck driver reporting. I wont be replaced by a robot anytime soon, boy. Save that fantasy for your real doll gf

I use self checkout

The problem is that not that big corporations can't afford it.

It's that Jew-owned Mega-Corps (whether kikes themselves, or Wall Street Jews being the majority shareholders) can adjust prices and jimmy up the math to be able to absorb the losses.

Small independent businesses with $300k in annual sales can't compete against government mandated minimum wage laws raising labor rates compared to a mega-store doing $10M in sales.

You know what sucks about pumping up the minimum wage?

It encourages people to try to hold shitty jobs and never aspire to anything.

It devalues the trades by making them less competitive with fucking cashiers.

It harms business and causes them to just cut people's hours anyway.

I could go on. It sucks to be at the bottom, but it's the bottom for a damned reason. If you want to make a living, get skills and do something with your life. Don't think you can take a college/teenager tier job for your entire life and make it.

So here's the deal. I'm the only cashier that is logged in. The other employee is making fast food. I cannot by rules leave the front of the store unattended, but customers expect me to go out back to check. It's a catch-22. I do sometimes hate to lie to customers if they seem like genuinely good people, especially if I know that the item is in the back and wasn't stocked because the previous shift (that had 4 people, 2 on registers 1 in the back and the assistant manager) were too fucking busy chatting each other up and circlejerking over who wasn't doing their job (more women than men in the place) on the shift before (which had only ONE overnight person cleaning up after all the fuckheads before because it was the only time it could be done as the machines are turned off at the time)...

It's a system of faggotry, and I would hope corporate would notice the actual workers but they only care about the secret shoppers that show up during first shift and also really don't care about their job because they're literally making 55k a year going to stores and if they write too many stores up for being shitty they are replaced by someone that makes the store look better to corporate and the public (as the write-ups are posted publicly) who are circlejerking faggots that have never actually worked a day in their life.

That's 110 a day you undereducated Amerimutt

false

I'm well aware that Jews are a big problem. They created and run the Federal Reserve.
Any (jewish owned) business in America not paying minimum wage adjusted for inflation is already breaking the federal law.
Any (sanctuary) state is already breaking federal.
Jews are creating rules that don't apply to them. When the rules get enforced on them they cry antisemitism.

Or possibly recovering from a debilitating illness that left them unemployed for a certain period of time causing them to be seen as undesirable by companies that would normally hire based on their credentials.

I would like to point out that it's not a career, it IS a job. But your simplistic view of the world is probably based on privileged (oh my god a conservative white male on Sup Forums used that word???) or even nepotistic experience.

to be fair your money is pretty shit.

All the same colour so you cant tell the denomination at a glance

It's this weird cotton shit that absorbs sweat, visit america last summer and getting change that's damp from some burgers ass sweat is fucking gross

But it does look cool

and your titty bars are the best in the world, new orleans spent $2000 on strippers over a week end, at the penthouse and hustler club. Best Weekend Ever.

>post office (a good solid job with decent benefits, at least it once was) had to quit because of the huge number of stupid diversity hires
Fuck on my visit i had to mail shit home (souvenirs and shit)and at the NYC post office in manhattan i got a kindly old nog but fucking Christ was he inept it took him 4 hours to process 5 boxes for international mail 4 fucking hours the day was ruined...

well NYC ruined it, thats a city that looks better in movies than it actually is in real life.
Ohh subway thats cool - then you get inside and notice the smell
Ohh Times square - then you get accosted by Jose in an Elmo suit|
Ohh Statue of Liberty - turns out its so small it's barely visible from battery park
Ohh Central Park - Central park was actually pretty nice
Ohh What a grand Metropolis - 8 feet tall piles of garbage on every street corner after 4PM pic related
Ohh all those X-rays at the 9-11 memorial made me feel so safe - oh look here comes some black gentlemen
Ohh great culture everywhere - NO I DON'T WANT TO BUY YOUR FUCKING DEMO FUCK
Ohh NYC Pizza - Actually pretty good
Ohh Hotdog carts - Actually pretty good

prego

go ahead. Inflate that money i will still make more you stupid fucks. shit i hate liberals so much

they didn't break the economy

who does this though?

>work my way up to $15
>minimum wage raised to $15
>minimum rage increased

Employers don't give a shit if the end result was the same, they want people who follow directions and don't deviate

>and she loved it
do you live in you fantasies? do you think we do?

Minimum wage only exists because of socialist banks and the use of their currency. As long as you use that currency you must follow the rules of it.
What hurts small business IS NOT minimum wage. What hurts small business is OTHER socialist practices
>licensing
>copryright
>trademarks
>patents
All socialist. And guess what, that's still not even the tipping point of the pain of starting a small business in America. Do you want to know the greatest economy manipulator there is?
That's right. Wall Street being allowed to gambling with YOUR MONEY stashed away in banks. Oh you don't have an interest account? doesn't matter, they're STILL gambling your money on Wall Street.
Private banks might as well not exist now that charge cards exist. The only reason state banks exist is to stimulate loans.

Minimum wage doesn't cause inflation. Its product of it.
Banks cause inflation when they default on loans and have to be bailed out.

Would make more showing off her titties on twitch.