There are so many Chinese living here, that Google is now recommending me Chinese ads based on my location

>there are so many Chinese living here, that Google is now recommending me Chinese ads based on my location

I fucking want to kill myself

the yellow menace will never stop
studies are already out that chinese are now the highest amount of immigrants making their way to every country
even in america they are outdoing the spics by an enormous amount
but no one cares yet

This Chinese ads is all about Christianity so what's the problem? Are chinks fucking annoying in your area?

Support the Chinese. They are the lesser evil

>They are fine as long as they are Christian
Boomer please

My brother is a turulfag right winger who ruins every family dinner by talking about the jews and the immigrants.
I asked him about the Chinese, and he said they were fine, because they are traditional and chinese stores are cheap

I was absolutely baffled

We all lose
They planned a war of attrition

That explains why there's always a lone Hungarian flag in every China .webm thread defending the Chinese

Cooperating with OBOR was a mistake. Traitors before enemies, friend.

THE FUTURE IS YELLOW BUG MEN

Why wouldn't you follow the ad -

Learn Jesus as your lord and messiah as preached in the New Testament?

I hate christians, they ruined Europe

Lol you deserve the Chinese, they are your punishment for being a faggot

Shit, I had the same ad as you a few times. Look, Hungary is dropping in its population by the year, and we gotta do something to make up for it. If that means Chinese migrants, then so be it.

I'm going to ignore the fact you're a pagan larper, and ask are there really so many chinks in hungary? Why? What makes hungary of all places such a chink magnet?

>damn scots, they ruined Scotland

How about having kids you fucking retard

Oh wait, we can't afford kids because King Orsós needs his 60% taxrate

Nice one, bratanek, but that doesn't answer my question.

I hear Hungary is pretty cheap, I can buy a beer there for less than $2USD and rent is also super cheap. The only problem is there is nothing to do there besides drinking, eating and having sex with your woman.

Yeah, Hungary is going to become the reverse Thailand.

Christians voted against Hitler
Christians smuggle in immigrants
And now christians promote communism

If you come to Hungary visit Kőbánya, it's full of chinks. There are entire districts where only chinese people live

Yeah you Huns were the zenith of civilization.
Pretty sure all you Mongolians were a fucking rabble until you coverted.

I hate Mongolian halfbreeds, they ruined Europe

Christians made Europe you fucking faggot, grow up

You guys have no idea what kind of "people" you're dealing with...

with all the new chanks n sheeeeit hungarys average penis size will half in the coming years as they slowly replace you faggotts.

This is what awaits us if we lose to the Chinese.

>christians promote communism
Citation needed

>Orsós
>hates Christianity
Back to 444 with you Slomó

He's right, you're wrong.

Look at the pope, what he says, how he acts. He happily accepted a gift of Jesus Christ hanging on the hammer and sickle

And Hitler only backed Christianity because that was the religion of most of Germany. He is on record saying he wishes Germans were islamic, so they could be easier to motivate for war

>spend billions on an ad campaign how the EU wants us to accept 20 000 rapefugees
>accept 20 000 refugees anyway, they just didn't tell anyone
>every fidesz voter's face right now

He also gives so much money to gypsies that they refuse to go to Sweden or Germany, since they get so much more welfare here.

Most of them don’t bother learning the language and assimilating and they usually send their kids to study in the US so I’d assume most of them won’t stay. Those who assimilate are usually quite alright, most of them are dishonest trash though. Same about viets.

Oooh, when you see that yellow scum
A comin up the road
Will you turn the other cheek
Just like a gutless toad?
Or will you stand your sacred ground
And form in with the bats?

Don’t get me wrong, I hate him as well, but usually leftists are the ones who imply he is a gypsy.
And nobody cares about the Pope, if it weren’t for our Christian (Catholic to be precise because Protties were traitors) ancestors we would be Muslim, alongside most of Europe.

Isn't google blocked in China?

hes in hungary not china. complaining about the add being in chinese