gizmodo.com/north-korean-defectors-say-radiation-is-leaking-from-pu-1820963237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put me in screencap.
Also, sage

It's never happened

No. It isn't.

dumb frogposter

But frogposting is patrician-tier....?

Going to need a hell of a lot more to take NK then 25000 without nukes.

History always fucking repeating itself. I wouldnt say I look forward to knowing I'll be a reinforcement landing in Inchon one day, but it sure af will be a bloodbath and I'll be happy to inch up the DPRK kill count with each bullet I fire. I know Koreans dont fuck around and are formiddable but I hope they're ready to cover their asses after their first volley (artillery followed by mass land invasion and being tac-nuked on the front lines). I'll be there waiting for them.

fuck off meme flag

I'm going to rewatch Operation Chromite lol

Kys.
The fighting will be over before you even get to the draft office.

That battle plan is pants on head retarded.

Hopefully so, but they do have a big fucking land army and if we dont employ nukes we're going to have put some serious boots on the ground to counter it. Question is how much of our space-age tech do we roll out this time?

It will be a repeat of the 'first' Korean War except we'll 'em drive past parallel because their supply lines and rations will get rekt and the push will stick this time (#nochina). Calling a reunified Korea by mid-century, no later.

In the case of boots on ground, I'll be in engineering but will revel in my opportunities to make each bullet count.

I honestly think the whole thing's a paper tiger that'll collapse the moment it's hit too hard. The real problem is if China will intervene.

t. someone who never studied his shit

They're too addicted to consumerism yet stuck on Communism to join on either side. They will use it to do some more (unimpeded) island hopping though.

You think they'd join in? If so, which side?

China enjoys its economic advantages, sure, but more importantly the Chinese Communist Party wants to ensure its long-term power. A free and democratic (and United States-friendly) unified Korean Peninsula could pose a strategic and political threat to China. It limits China's options and its leverage in regional matters, whereas before North Korea was an okay-ish buffer state. Xi Jiangping might be tempted to intervene in the conflict militarily, either forced by internal-party pressures/rivalries or in a land-grab by working with American forces.

>Hurr durr I provide no evidence to back up my criticism of someone else on the internet hurr durr you're wrong urrr durrr ruurrrrr!!

Here's your (((You))).

Norks don't have military equipment worth anything in combat.
Their only viable option is to bombard Seoul with gas.

> Landing at Incheon again to finish the job we started half a century ago

Honestly? Sign me the fuck up

i don't mean to rustle your jimmies but how well did you guys do in korea again?

Back to /bant/ faggot.

> Xi Jinping*

Also, don't underestimate the DPRK’s conventional threat. While they can be neutralized fairly quickly, their large number or tracked artillery vehicles constantly shift positions and can't be eliminated right away, giving them a good few minutes of firing on populated areas at full capacity, dealing quite a bit of economic damage even in the event of evacuation. The conflict would be no joke, the DPRK packs more heat than Sadaam did and the insurgency could be just as bad in the North.
Personally, I see China trying to muscle it's way in from behind and at least score a very big seat at the negotiating table for reunification.

50% ain't too bad considering the south had lost almost all its territory when we went in.

>their large number or tracked artillery vehicles constantly shift positions and can't be eliminated right away

You know they have be within the North Korean border and close enough to Seoul to have it in range. How much area is that in total and are there any potential problems with just glassing all of it?

Will never happen.

If somehow things went totally wrong and the war started up, in a few hours/days the artillery along the DMZ (which really can’t hit a whole lot; Seoul isn’t THAT close to the border and there’s not much closer) would be neutralized from the air, and the South Koreans / West would facilitate a coup in NK. Nobody wants to take it over, they just want a government to chill and keep a lid on things. Basically, they want to turn it into a no-account third world country like Laos or Moldova that doesn’t make any news.

>That battle plan is pants on head retarded.
Came here to say this. Kys OP.

>Kys OP.

Working on it.

North Korea is a psy op buddy

didn't they launch the icbm off of a tracked vehicle?

Imo there is a 70% chance of nuclear war with North Korea, for the next ~3 months. Why 04/28 specifically tho?

So yeah, that was a thing.

I agree, but you made a typo. You accidentally put a 7 in front of the actual chance of nuclear war.

why not just bomb the whole defense like with b-52s then put boots in the ground

The norks will level Seoul as soon as they think their under attack. Half the south Korean population will be killed in the first day.

Absolute happening of 2018. Check em

> 04/28/2018
There is no 28th month dumbass

This is the Final Solution to the Soyboy/ Bugman problen.
DRAFT INCOMING

If dubz we go to war with North Korea before the end of the year.

can they be prepared for stealth bombers?

This. It was mentioned many times as the only reason NK still stands by the US.

When everything starts exploding they'll figure it out.

It is the 29th month right now. This is what you get when you let Americans arrange time formats.

I love the look of the Lancer and B-52. They evoke this morbid sense of awe from being purpose built to deliver the most powerful force ever created by man. They also let the rest of the world know that if it ever came down to it, you really do not want to fuck with the United States.

>stealth bombers
You better make sure the Norks know know they're stealth beforehand, otherwise there might be another Serbia incident incoming.
Also who cares, North Korea is a Soviet-tier, gulag-ridden, mass malnourished shitole.

Why an American should risk his life for a bunch of gooks?

>built to deliver the most powerful force ever created by man
Hi

same reason he risked his life for the Vietnamese

Yellow fever? Masochism?

well to be fair the payload on an icbm is less than a nuclear bomber

Pseudoimperialism.

jews

Wouldnt it be too late to mobilize , if us starts carpet bombing their infastructure with moabs and shit? I am not educated in war scenarios.

Being a dumb sack of cannon fodder for Uncle Sam's Capitalist Venture Machine

>"Your son was a good bullet shield, ma'am, we're very proud of him, even though he's grossly mutilated and will spend the next 20 years of his life in chronic constant pain and depression, here's a flag and a purple ribbon"

>>>"dog bless usa :DDDD:D"

this looks well thought out

Can't see that happening, too much benefit for China, USA-Japan-South Korea won't accept it

Do we even still have A-10 warthog close air support aircraft to straif those red arrows of enemy with 30mm depleated uranium? If not, what are they using to wipe out the enemy forces?

Wouldn't use moabs, mostly. But their population ous basically already mobilized and prepared for war. For fifty years they've been telling each other that a sneak attack first strike is coming. They're ready.

It is very important.

that makes sense

It will be a defensive war. For the past 60 years they've been digging in. It would be Tora Bora and Iwo Jima times ten.

Nice map there, Tex, want to bring it to the White House?

Plus they have nuclear weapons and massed artillery pointed at Seoul. Everyone in South Korea is fucked.

50 years is a short time.

Your map is missing the Chinese arrows.

jebus this would lead to WW3 because Japs would sperg out so hard

>nk army invades
>sk army launches food cannons at them
>nk army dives on the food and eats until they suffer from explosive diarrhea
>war is won with no bullets but lots of bad smells

man i hope they dont start a war that would evaporate my cryptocurrency profits and samsung stocks

t. dont care about gook lives

>they will invade because muh coal
Kek

Shut the fuck up, you waffle nigger sub-Human.

and we don't need to do anything they will kill themselves with radiation before their is a need.

gizmodo.com/north-korean-defectors-say-radiation-is-leaking-from-pu-1820963237

Why don’t they just unify

Pay off the Northern commie leaders with Swiss bank accounts

Nukes would be a North Korean end game that they would deploy at the end. If they drop a nuke at the DMZ or Seoul right off the bat the gloves are off and Pyongyang gets leveled.

South Korea has been prepping for the shelling for generations with bunkers and buildings reinforced in the northern parts. North Korea would stand to lose much of their artillery within the first day or so if they open up on the south.

Ideally they would only use a few artillery pieces on the south and move the rest farther north and set targets on their side of the DMZ.

the goal would be to provoke a response then turtle up and shell incoming forces bogged down by anti tank blocks.

No reinforced buildings save SK from Hydrogen bomb tho.

>City of London owned country actually fighting a City of London owned country

Not going to happen. North Korea is a controlled boogeyman and it's here to stay for a while.

>let

historical significance?

Just buy off the nork soldiers for like some rice and a loaf of bread.

>He thinks the usa actually landed on the moon
You fell for the meme amerihaes

Hehe, he think nasa uses imperial units;^)

Won't stop me from going there and finding my trad waifu OP.

not gonna happen.

>Sir four cities just exploded and we lost all our front line defences
Nonsense I didn't hear any planes

If the war started up, one million of norks would be gangbanging k-pop whores on the ruins of liberated Seoul and urinating into vases in presidental palace within two days of active hostilities. There's nothing to meet them on that 50km stretch of land between DMZ and Seoul. No defensive line, no dugouts, not even 200k troops to hold them off. It's all just a series of checkpoints and barbed wire fences.
>which really can’t hit a whole lot; Seoul isn’t THAT close to the border and there’s not much closer
Koksan has a range of 40km with HE rounds, 60km with rocket assist. The bulk of artillery is mobile, it all can be moved further down south once the DMZ has been breached. NK has 12,000 pieces of tube artillery and 2,300 MLRS of every caliber, good luck neutralizing all that. To put this in perspective, US wasted all of their Hellfires on ISIS in 2016. Small AF contingent Americans have deployed in the vicinity would be busy spending their entire PGM arsenal on NK mountain bunkers and alleged nuclear facilities, most of which are hidden deep underground.

Be American
Lose every war
Continue to underestimate enemies

The Japanese would love to see Korea at war again, the first Korean war has been the major boost for their industry and economy in 1950s. SK is their second largest competitor on the cars and electronics market. Same story with the US, Trump would love to see a war in East Asia and destabilize Chayna's backyard. And if Kim will blow up a Jap Congo or a mutt Nimitz, all the better for Abe and Trump re-election bids. Not much potential in impeaching president of wartime administration.

because those stingy french fucks threatened to stop sending us that sweet SWEET CHEESE

Same goes for the north. There's no reason for the US to not glass the entire country if the Norks open up on Seoul.

yup cause we do. or did.
until those stupid fucks in england decided to help our trajectory and didnt remember that we arent using there new system. I still say those asshats should buy us a new satellite

(((shneider)))

tell you what next time the japs, chinks, or your own fucking brothers try to murder you wholesale?

Stop fucking calling us for help. Pussies

>I want to fight the enemies of my jewish overlords
Kys

The most difficult part of an invasion of North Korea is rebuilding it afterwards. It's stuck in the 50s technologically and has very little in the way of modern infrastructure. The North Korean people are also brainwashed as fuck.

>Bulgarian education

There won’t be a ground war