>Trump reads FISA memo
>Federal agent’s storm in and arrest implicated politicians and other DC filth
>house of cards falls

Let’s conjure some good old fashioned meme magic and ignore the shills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OynP5pnvWOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

confirmed

All I'm expecting is for him to egg on dems by calling dreamers based and re-iterating that it's chuck's fault the shit failed.
That's it.

Hopefully he surprises me.

>assuming he hasn't
>assuming he didn't redact names of all Jews involved
>assuming he didn't call Netanyahu to give him a heads up of what's about to go down and how he helped defuse the Jewish issue

Trump reads JFK speech on secret societies.

Oh my

YA THINK YA

Checked
Nice

The memo will be released before the SOTU, trump will be discussing it in detail, it will force MSM to make a massive shift in narrative, their shift will involve war with russia. They will all do this at the same time, screen cap this.

F

Trump cites all of the citizens killed by illegal aliens and publicly shames the Democrats and establishment GOP for putting illegal aliens over citizens. Shames Democrats for shutdown. Demands border security

Trump red pills normies on (((them))) confirmed

Epic Bread Time.

The FISA memo won't be read or mentioned at the SOTU. For a number of reasons Trump doesn't want to be the messenger for that, he wants congress to spill those beans. I imagine the memo provides Trump with the political cover to do a lot of things he'd like to do, but at the same time it weakens this cover if he's the one to introduce it to the masses.

Maybe this is the plan and why so many some democrats have decided to "skip class"

Yea that’s a nice get.

Not before he reads Woodrow Wilson's speech

"I am a most unhappy man--unwittingly I have ruined my country "

Trump disbands the Senate permanently and names the jew.

and so it shall be

I bet Trump has a fog machine setup for when they roll out the gallows.

Ohhhhhh snap.
Also, incite a unification of whites across the world.

Or commutes the prison sentence of more Jews.

Reroll

At the conclusion of the speech the doors are barricaded and he puts on a Bane mask

special guest Julian Assange

Hillary and Obama will be prosecuted and will face criminal punishment.

It would be like Saddam’s coup
youtu.be/OynP5pnvWOs

>I've just ordered a drone strike on certain worldly individuals and on our current location. Now that destruction proof box makes alitte more sense huh? Oh and you're all fired.

posting in thread

Trump is going to talk about the economy is doing great and blacks and women have low unemployment numbers. If we're lucky he might then start talking about unlawful wiretapping and shit.

>if we get lucky.
You're in for a surprise shill. Big surprise.

DOOO ITTT

trump is going to apologize to trudeau and repair our relationship

please please please please!!!
...rollin'
>>Federal agent’s storm in and arrest implicated politicians and other DC filth

whoa

Wasted
but checked

FUCK PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh damn, shits about too go down

This would make me unbelievably erect

OH FUCK

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Oh damn, even Mongoria has something to say.

Yes Indeed, Obama n Co. get BTFO at SOTU

But that's a bullshit fake quote, user. You strike me as the type that also believe in bullshit like Qanon and a Sandy Hook hoax... possibly even lizard people?

Either a boomer, or a tinfoil faggot. Please die, either way.

Trump walks out, not looking up from his phone.
Immediately, a tweet is sent to all users that just reads "#releasethememo".
Trump proceeds to read the memo in its entirety, the MSM is forced to show it on live television, Wolf Blitzer and Rachel Maddow simultaneously stand up from their joint broadcast from "different studios" and hug each other while weeping "I'm with her".
Then Trump proceeds to read out some of the death threats against him, and orders the FBI to prosecute these criminals to the fullest extent of the law. He then says "Hashtag MAGA", sits down, and a new day dawns in America.

im rollin 69s on 69sits happening

a frog can dream...

fly high lil tadpole

If this were to happen, I would think we are in a Hideo Kohima game or something.

DO IT!

Magic you say?

>Top Dems aren't even showing.
>Dreamers will be filling the standds.

You must put Yoda in the screencap.

M-Muh DIK

The memo will be released thurs or fri at the soonest so as not to interfere with the SOTU