Can you tame the Sayo?

I don't have enough $ to tame this little jewess

so that means her boyfriend is rich?

Not neccesarly but she suck him off a lot.

When will they discuss the rest of this? I swear, Sayo's relationship is probably the biggest cocktease so far.

she is probably been blackmail, her boyfriend is a faceless NTRguy

his face was reveal

Not anymore. He's still a massive fag.

He managed to tame the jew though.

but fucking how?

Season 2 when???

It's obvious from Sayo's interactions with Suzu that she has a secret soft spot for cute things. Yamazaki is kawaii as fuck nigga.

>It's obvious from Sayo's interactions with Suzu that she has a secret allergy for cute things.

God this show would have been 100 times better without all the het shit.

>yuricucks are still mad.

Of course I'm mad. The show had such a good premise but they ruined it with het shit. I was hoping and praying that Maki would confess to Riko and the Love Labs were just a ruse so they could be together more.

copy paste

The salt is eternal.

This. Fuck this 'tell don't show' shit I want to SEE Sayo reject Yamazaki, then I want to see her regretting it only to get happy when she finds him a couple years later or however many it was.

I want to see dere Sayo.

What difference does it make? It isn't like they ever got boyfriends or even became friends with the guys. It's no different from all the other yuri series where the girls talk about maybe someday getting married to a random dude but it doesn't happen.

I agree but the het interactions are cute too

Fuck you Royal

Yeah, you can actually get away with yuri fantasies from just the anime. If you step into the manga territory though, ho boy, abandon hope all yurifags who enter here.

Do NOT talk shit about my husbando.

>Do NOT talk shit about my waifu.
FIXED

Gay

It doesn't matter what gender Royal is. I want to whisper sweet nothings into his/her ear.

the legendary Jew warrior

sexy sayo