Little Witch Academia

Hugs and despair.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/ben7f3
poal.me/oqle3a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>TFW extremely sexually attracted to Wangari and I'm the only one

I want to rub her feet so bad. I had a dream where I called her a nigger and made her cry, but then I apologized and we cuddled.

>all this negativity
Ok, Sup Forums, tell me your secrets.

poal.me/ben7f3

Akko is for _________

>tfw just got back from AnimeNext and saw preview's to today's episode yesterday shown by the team that created LWA

They also had bonus inferno cop episodes. Inferno cop fought cut in half by Trump.

SASUGA DIANA

>I had a dream where I called her a nigger and made her cry
Sup Forums's even seeped into your dreams user. You need chariot

Head patting

I hate you all so fucking much

>"Well? You gonna kiss me or something?"

Do sarcastic yay count?

Chariot's redemption when?

>0:25

Croix lost it

No, only genuine yays.

>Chariot has bigger tits
Huh, I thought Croix ones were bigger.

Croix is a late bloomer.

dianafags btfo

anyone got that image of /lwa/ at PVs, then Raws, then subs? Because it seems so accurate now,no, perhaps it's been like that for a long time As for the episode itself, both Croix and Chariot are fuck ups, at least Akko has a horde of people to tell her to stop screwing around, Chariot had nobody and neither did Croix so when both screwed up everything got screwed up

So what was the point with those swirling eyes during Chariot show. Was it meant to represent how Chariot felt when people were losing interest or what.

>late bloomer
They were like 18 there, at that age is already late.

So Chariot has hand held Ion Cannon?

Did you get that from being able to understand Japanese or from hearing people from Sup Forums about it?

kinda sucks that it's then when the scar happens and not when she teleports away like in akko's flashback. would've made it a lot more mysterious and vague.

Holy shit. What happened? Croix wiping those memories was definitely a good idea, can you imagine if the public saw that shit?

the rest of the world can't see that shit?

>Clouds disperse at the force of the spell

I love this shit whenever it happens

She was a NEET slob, she probably didn't wear any bras under that hoodie.

They actually look really cute like that. Got any more edits like it?

Diana being pissed makes far more sense in this episode.

Everyone loves Lotte (and each other)!

Next week when she dies trying to stop Croix

Why won't you stop shittalking Chariot, anons?

Forgot my pic

I wonder if that site is still up.

>in b4 comments disabled and everything wiped

So why did this happen,was the spoiler about her using the soul drain magic because she was bombing on stage really true?

Pretty much

How is this dork so cute?

No, she didn't use it. That's why the audience didn't like her show and were asking for something more flashy. Frustrated, she fired to the moon.

"is that flashy enough for you?"

Magic.

She Shiny Arc'd the moon and drained the magic from the audience, so yes she did.

Did a little one with the only answers that matter.

poal.me/oqle3a

She just keeps getting cuter.

How was the episode? I forgot it aired today

Does this mean that chariot's only able to use her flashy magic by stealing other people's yay?

ARE WE GOING TO FUCK OR NOT

>conclussion

"Okay, just put on the Shiny Chariot costume and we're good to go"

>all this negativity
I'm afraid that this show will leave Akko and Chariot/Ursula's relationship underdeveloped despite it having been a focal point.

But she didn't cast any spell to drain magic from the audience. She just cast Shiny Arc, and that alone shouldn't drain the audience.

So what I understand, Child draining magic on Akko and Diana = Croix tricked her

Draining magic on everyone to shoot the moon= all on Chariot.

Damn, she really, I mean really fucked up. Croix wiping the memories of the audience however is strange, what good would that do when the entire world saw what she did? Any witch worth their salt knows that Chariot shouldn't have been able to accomplish such a feat without breaking some taboo, especially with magic on the decline as a resource, it's no wonder they shunned her and called her a fraud, she was,she was making a living on power that wasn't her own and when that power went away she had no choice but to run away with it.

I don't know what Trigger intends to do with her or Croix because both of them have done some pretty fucked up stuff to not be punished in the end.

I hope the Rod's destroyed

It served its purpose and is indirectly the cause of a lot of suffering

did you post your negativity too so you wouldn't feel left out of something?

Why did she shoot the moon though? Accident?

She was so angry and frustrated that it boosted the shiny arc so much she scarred the moon.

Is croix looking at Chariot tiddies here

>I don't know what Trigger intends to do with her or Croix because both of them have done some pretty fucked up stuff to not be punished in the end.
It's easy. Akko will fix it all. The grand Triskellion is literally world reconstruction magic. I'm sure it can give magic to everyone if Akko so desires.

As for Croix, I expect a show made by Akko (like she commented with Andrew) would calm the social unrest that Croix caused.

They both fucked up. It's really that simple. The main difference between the two is intent.

Cute smelly witch feets!

>yfw your childhood idol ruined your life

>literally fixing the scar on the moon

>literal reset button

I hope not.

>stalking her even after their breakup
She definitely wanted to fuck Chariot.

Was it a love confession?

Breast envy

You know this show doesn't do "serious consequences." Akko always gets away with her shit. This time it's gonna be the same, just in a bigger scale.

Smug dyke

no

>Akko always gets away with her shit
What shit are we talking about here? She usually goes and fixes the problems that she caused in the first place.

>grand Triskellion is literally world reconstruction magic
It's something the nine old sealed away. Probably for a reason and not just fucking everyone's magic.

About as close as we're going to get, yeah.

CONTRATULATIONS DIANA

She was a ragetard all along

And didn't I say she's gonna fix everything this time too? Are you even following the discussion?

Now that Diana has had her focus this episode, I honestly hope the last two focus on Akko, Ursula and Croix.

She could've been fucking Chariot in the backstage if she had just kept her mouth shut. Croix is such an idiot.

So Diana and co. are doing the smart thing and ringing the alarm bells over Croix to the entire staff right?

There's no time for a twist about the Triskellion. It's most likely just what it seems to be, super magic that can do shit normal magic can't, like restoring magic to the world and such.

She knows what shes doing user

But if she fixes her problems, how did she get away with it?

>don't even care about that
>Rage out at her for being too much of a pussy to go look for Akko

I'm stunned by Diana's level of maturity, she's what the chariotfags of last week were saying they'd be more mad at Ursula for not doing.

Those feet are not cute

Diana is in every way sasuga.

This part looks so wrong

Stop shitposting about me

"Yeah sorry, I got a crazy childhood friend dyke I gotta put down."

"Like reaaaaaaaaally wants-to-wear-my-skin crazy."

Is too late for that, when they get back to Luna Nova there'll only be ashes were the New Moon Tower used to stand.

>It ain't gonna eat itself, kid.

Diana was all kinds of amazing this episode. I hope she gets a good ending.

>Livejournal

Holy shit, this takes me back.

Stop fucking your manager backstage while Croix masturbate behind a corner.

those proportions are completely fucked

What exactly was her fucking problem?

>inb4 she's a dyke
No, what did she really say?