Why does it bother you so much if someone wants to change their gender?

Why does it bother you so much if someone wants to change their gender?

Other urls found in this thread:

ashemaletube.com/videos/332501/super-cute-sue-lightnings-cindy-aurum-cosplay/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce on this?

It doesn't

Because what they want is impossible

Because I believe in treating mental illness, not ignoring it.

is that a penis?

Gender does not exist. There are two sexes.
That is all.

it only bothers me when they tell kids to do it

i think it's sue lightning

When they say 'woman' they don't mean chromosomes they mean what most people think when they think about a woman (i.e. long hair, body, clothes etc.)

Transitioning is the recognised treatment for gender dysphoria

There are no cultural or social elements of the sexes?

If someone wants to cut their wrists it bothers me just the same.

I don't care that someone wants to do it, it's their stupid choice. My problem is with advertising it to the world and trying to make it seem like that shit is normal or acceptable and fucking our children's minds up.

not that user..........................reversed image search........................fuck

It’s deception. You won’t deceive me. It’s also absolutely revolting and makes me want to vomit violently.

What business is it of yours what other people's kids get up to?

it doesn't bother me.
in the contrary. If I had the choice, I would want to become a woman.

But I'm a 35 year old bulky and super hairy guy with a bald head.
I would look hideous if I tried to transform.

So I better stay the way I am.

ashemaletube.com/videos/332501/super-cute-sue-lightnings-cindy-aurum-cosplay/

the common good?

because these people then walk among us looking like pathetic freaks, besides they're just part of the (((narrative))) to destabilize youth and have less white babies

>just need some lithium and presto, they revert

why would you post that?

What bothers me is the expectation that I’m supposed to pretend that it’s normal or real and that I’m expected to kiss their asses or treat them special. Fuck them and fuck you.

This. Half the country believes it's child abuse to give your children HRT, the other half believes it's child abuse to NOT give your children HRT if they come out as trans.

We're better off just letting parents raise their kids how they want. No matter what you do, someone will consider how you raise your kids child abuse.

You can like it or not but it doesn't change the fact there are more than two discrete variations of gender roles

>if they come out as trans
>***if***

Is this the bitch that Sam Hyde got facefucked by?

Considering many Sup Forumsacks have a trap fetish, it doesn't.

Someone wanted sauce on her (male) feminine penis.

wanting to be a sexy tranny with a big dick but still fuck girls is gay? just asking

Because its physically fucking impossible.
create actual sex change machine, and people wont give a fuck, but noone likes God Damned Abominations.
Go fucking kill yourself degenerate filth.

Thanks user

What's wrong with just having tomboys and sissies? Why do we have to get chemicals and body modification involved?

>links new age definition to support viewpoint

Kys