WTF I hate laughing muslims now!!!

Dude locked himself out naked when taking trash outside. The wind blow shut the door and he almost stopped it throwing his underwear he was holding in his hands.
So he called security guards for help but they laugted at him instead. He couldn't turn off the video intercom and had to cover his bad looking body. Poor guy

full video here: liveleak.com/view?i=5d7_1458307612

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyordie.com/videos/02e78584d2/naked-racist-guy-gets-locked-out-of-hotel-room-feat-muslim-security-guards
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was taking the trash out naked and the security guards caught him.

If these guys were white, you wouldn't give a fuck. Shit bait.

>Poor guy

I for once agree with this ugly inbred laughing muslims. Such idiots of society should be laughed at

Well because it wouldn't be so humiliating if it was white guys xd in this case muslims are the tops and he's the bottom

ok then

>taking out trash naked, throwing his underwear about
Based Muslim security guards desu, this guy deserved everything he got

they could have called the police. only a criminal deviant would go outside naked to take the trash out or ant other reason.

Also he demanded that they've opened the door for him even tho he couldn't prove he lived there. So they did right with not helping but not with laughing

Good, it teaches that white degenerate fuck to put some clothes on. In fact, I would call up the biggest nigger I know to go "help" him out if you know what I mean.

It would looked funny with that tiny ass of his

That's a lie
Those muslims barged into his apartment because he was being racist towards muslims, ripped his clothes off and locked him out.

Lol what. That sounds like unlikely to happen

What a fuckin wierdo

Dude's a moron. There could have been children out there. Deserves everything he got

Bantz

>he almost stopped it throwing his underwear he was holding in his hands.
He threw his underwear away? What the fuck? Yeah no, this guy was just walking around naked like a fucking idiot/degenerate.

pretty sure the vid is fake

>the vid is fake
That's what I thought at first. But his reactions and their laughs match very well so imo it's true although the story behind it can be different

Well he is an idiot for sure but humiliating him like that wasn't cool

As far as I know he was arrested later for public nudity anyway because some neighbour reported it

did they make him walk outside naked?
tell me that

They didn't but they could help him

funnyordie.com/videos/02e78584d2/naked-racist-guy-gets-locked-out-of-hotel-room-feat-muslim-security-guards

Literally the only news on this anywhere. It's more likely that this is an entire lie sense there's no other news on this ever happening at all.

look at that tiny white dick

Surprised you aren't pounding your asshole with a giant dildo over these pics you faggot.

Hotel room is more likely. I think someone is using that video to make him look bad and spread his ass all over the internet with different stories...

You can't see his dick :(