REMINDER

anti-fascism is in direct response to Trump and the ZOG. Do you stand with her or do you stand with the puppet who wants to destroy you?

Reminder: Using violence and intimidation tactics for political purposes is the hallmark of fascism.

it's too late mate

Antifa existed in America before Trump. We were the ones who brought it here in 2010. You colossal fucking newfaggot.

Are antifa even anti-jew?

I subscribe to one ideology: "any port in a storm"

everything is permissible

anti-Trump is anti-jew by definition

I never said Antifa, I said anti-fascism

>be an "anti-fascist"
>use fascist tactics to silence those who disagree with you
>accuse others of being tools of the system
>your whole movement is centered around activist groups that are literally paid for by globalist billionaires trying to force social change with you and your useful idiot friends

I wonder what it's like to have your head so far up your own ass you think your farts are actually a stiff breeze.

Anti Israel because of muh Palistine. They would not even dream of making it about them being Jewish.

Also, remember to sage this slide thread. He's literally posting straight out of the leaked CTR folders.

ITT: circumcised penors

anti-facism = pro-communism. fuck of gay nigger

Trump is not even close to a Fascist. If you don't mean Antifa the group then your post makes zero sense.

why is everybody here virgins all the time?

Antifa are literally braindead zogbots

not a virgin but can confirm Sup Forums has good taste in women

Everyone knows it's a photoshop, you dickless faggot. How do we know you've been here for less than a week? This whole thread.

jesus, all my soy-tempura batter I would give

are you retarded?

good goyim

Pic related. We all know where this board's politics are at - why then do people still continue to support Trump? It makes no sense whatsoever.

because meep meep, I know a sekret about this board beep boop

See those images. It is what EVERY US President does within weeks of inauguration.
Think about that for a moment.

Reminder a race war is coming and your sjwlgbtmulticult side is going to lose, bad.

cookie girl is gonna be put against the wall.
count on this.

>Anti-fascism and Antifa aren't the same
Remove the scism and what do you get? Thats right, Antifa, you dumb niggercunt

nice source, faggot

Those eyebrows and piercings really killed her. She has this natural beauty look and now seems like she is going to be full of wrinkles by age 25.

>be so anti-fascist you end up embracing the methodology and tactics of actual real fascists

I could explain the hilarious irony of what you're doing and why it's wrong, but frankly it'd go right over your head

to be fair, you have to have a high iq to understand fascism

Why do Jewish diaspora hate Trump and Israel so much? Who's Jewing who?

easy answer, Trump is jewing za wurldo

So the other Jews aren't actually Jews. Just trump is a Jew.

much simpler, just good old fashioned kike manipulation, that's why I and others like me are stepping outside of the stream and taking an objective look, you won't get this from the Sup Forums zogbots

bullshit. Antifa is just oligarchs letting parasite culture impose themselves on productive society as a means of agitation.

>eyebrow piercing
ZOG already got to her

What was her name?

>use fascist tactics to silence those who disagree with you
Oh look a Baby Boomer

Pathetic

i miss her so much

cause it pisses everybody off

I want to cum on her face.

>standing with a short-aired girl

NOT EVEN ONCE