what's your favourite anime user?
inb4 watashi no coffee samurai

Subaron? yes

Good

Kill yourself.

please
stop

>there was no re zero episode today

This OP would have actually been funny with a Tennis pic.

>there will be no re zero episodes any day ever again

>there has been no re zero episode for a whole year

elaborate

There were several weeks in a row where episodes got delayed when it was airing because the channel was showing tennis stuff instead.

People memed the hell out of it.

I was here and don't remember this

It was during Arc 2 at the mansion.

I bet Emilia bullies Rem everyday

You shut your mouth goddamn filthy whore

>look mom i'm so contrarian

W-w-we're getting another season, r-right?

I would watch this show if Rem was the main girl. But she's not, so I won't.

>Not liking re;shit
>contrarian

O MY SIDES

y-yes, people say by 2020

She is

>remshitfags

To see Greed animated would be a dream. He would become an even greater meme then Betelgeuse

>greater meme than Betelgeuse
N-NANI...?

He's a turbo autist. Basically if Sup Forums was a character

kill yourself

Basically what this user said

Apply this to anime.

elaborate

As said, if you could also provide a link to something about him.

good

for you

If I thought like that all of anime and low culture entertainment would be considered a waste of time in general.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

To put it simply, he's a massive sperg.

The dude goes on and on about minuscule shit that is set off by pretty much everything, even looking at him the wrong way will make him monologue about how rude it is to do something like that without asking for permission.

He's the type of person where you'd need to be aware of any and everything you do in his presence, because anything could set him off into an autist rage.

Not much is known beyond Arc 4.
The details we get on his personality is that he's a total purityfag, talks a lot and forces his perception on others, and sperges out when he feels someone is violating his "rights" or refuting his arguments. It also doesn't help that he's the mightiest of the Archbishops; the third most powerful character in the series.

So is t like this?
1 - Dragon
2 - Witch
3 - Greed

Also, he isn't Subaru?

More like:

1 - Reinhard
2 - Witch
3 - Greed
4 - Volcanica

It's hard to say if Reinhard or the Witch is stronger, but I think it is implied that Reinhard at least has the potential to be stronger than him because of his blessings.

The dragon is just a guess, but I expect it to be pretty strong.

fourth one then
1-dragon
2-witch
3-reinhard
4-greed

If we're lucky

No. The Dragon is strong, but it was sorely beaten by the 4th or 5th strongest character in the series Sehkmet the Witch of Sloth Previous holder of the Sloth Authority before Petelgeuse. Her version of it is far more powerful
It goes
1. Reinhard
2. Witch of Envy
3. Greed
4. Witch of Sloth

>contrarian
>Majority of Sup Forums didn't like it

You reddit posters are hilarious, no other fanbase here gets as assblasted as you when they see any criticism of this generic shonen shit.

As someone who was here when Re:Zero was airing, Sup Forums fucking loved it. The only reason why it's looked down upon is because they chimped out on the original ending and had a generic one implemented.

madman
poster of the year already

and all of you talk about it as if it was the worst thing ever when it was infact an enjoyable series, theres a reason why it has a fanbase that is still discussing the series to this day.

>reddit boogeyman
H-hey guys am I fitting in?

>Majority of Sup Forums didn't like it
you clearly weren't here then

Just out of curiosity, what was the original ending like?

>original ending
That was exactly the original ending and no autist can claim otherwise. It was how it was supposed to be, they never planned to end it with the suicide loop and anyone thinking the opposite is retarded and can't prove this wrong.

It was a "let down" because that would unarguably take over the board again but in the end they let a lot os shitposters down.

Subaru mentions polygamy with Rem (Anime cut out a lot of Rem development scenes), and Emilia goes "Who's Rem?"
Subaru forgets the happy ending that just occurred and went straight to the capital.
Rem and Crusch are ambushed by a pair of Archbishops, Greed (Regulus) and one of the 3 Gluttonies (Ley Batenkaitos). The Authority of Gluttony provides him the ability to eat Memories and Existence (there is another power it grants called the eclipse), and eating both puts the victim into a permanent comatose state. Rem has her memories and existence stolen, Crusch has her memory stolen.
When Subaru saw her comatose body he outright slit his throat only to learn that his savepoint had changed to before he had slit his throat. He doesn't try a second time cause he know's its futile, and he's crying while Emilia comforts him.

>these lies
user that ending was not even the end of volume 9. They made it feel triumphant, even though that feeling was to be offset. Why the fuck would they chimp out on that ending when it could've gotten more LN sales and anime sales would be good enough

Yeah yeah you know better than staff themselves you fucking retard

>Of course none of the blood was his. It was from the knights lying at his feet.
>While Crusch and Rem were in a standoff with the man in front, the knights had engaged the enemy behind them. In the end, before Rem even sensed any combat, it was already over.

----

>Crusch’s left arm was severed, yet his two arms are still free to bend and turn, it was like an act to flaunt his very existence.

-----

>“Gluttony” Batenkaitos descended into a fit of deranged laughter, and “Greed” Regulus shrugged disinterestedly.

------

>Clash met clash, and in that instant she thought—
>I wish when he realizes I am gone, it could cause a small ripple in his heart.
>—This alone, was what Rem wished for in her final moment.

-------

>[Who is… Rem?]
>Having confirmed this fact with everyone on the carriage, Subaru commanded the driver to rush to the Capital with all haste, on his face was the desperate expression of someone riding into death itself.
>Impossible. There must be a mistake.

---------

>—When he arrived in the Capital, he found Rem after the attack, and when he knew all was lost, without a shred of hesitation, Subaru stabbed a dagger into his own throat.
>What he felt at that moment, he could no longer remember. Everything had turned out so perfectly, so perfect beyond everyone’s expectations — But the truth is, throwing it all away in that instant, none of it mattered to him.
>If he lost Rem, if it meant walking into a future without her, no matter how many times he must endure that pain, he will —— Only this, Subaru clearly remembers.
>Penetrating his throat, in blood, pain, searing heat, and loss, he lost all consciousness.
>When he woke, what he saw was Rem lying in a bed.
>The save point had moved forward. The place of return had changed. Subaru saw hell, and only hell.

Here are excepts of it, it also didn't help in the LN and WN Rem and Subaru were an official couple, if only for a short time.

>unironically liking reddit:zero
You can't be serious

Holy shit

They chimped out because of fear of losing sales as well as being uncertain of it's popularity initially. It was a dumb move regardless, and I doubt Remfags would go apeshit because tragedy is a theme of the series.

Episode 15 was so good.
youtube.com/watch?v=_vzlO4yvHVk

>people still care about this dogshit.

You people are by far the worst fanbase on Sup Forums

>look mom i'm so contrarian

>konosuba fag
no surprises here

Yes, of course.
Just like Sword Art Online and Shingeki No Kyojin and Watamote I'm sure.

But JoJo exists

>original ending
What? It simply ended a little bit before a major cliffhanger would happen. There's nothing original about it.

But JoJo exists

By original I mean the LN/WN ending of Volume 9.

>Crush and Rem were starting to become good friends
>Subaru and Rem were starting to become independent
>Subaru and Rem just started becoming a couple
>Ferris and Crusch were starting to become friends and not hate Subaru
>Beatrice was just starting to open up to Rem
>The alliance between the Suba- I mean Emilia faction and Crusch faction was just beginning

Satella is such a bitch

by original You don't know what you are talking about

Butthurt?
This is how the anime should have ended if they had adapted faithfully instead of stopping 5 seconds before it happened.
Whitefox dropped the ball here, going for a happy ending instead of the suffering one.

Anime only fag here.
w-what happened to Rem?

in summary

>Ferris and Crusch were starting to become friends and not hate Subaru

Ferri and Crusch-sama have always been friends.

That's some dedicated autism.

>Spamming the shitty series everyday
Fuck off

DELET

Emilla is the shittiest girl in the whole show.

Nah Rem is worse.

>tumblr
Fuck off and stay gone. Sup Forums has gone to shit enough already

>Butthurt
are you 14?

>poking at words now
Triggered much?

Reinhard and the Witch are tied, they'd fight to an eternal standstill.

>everyone is the same person
Nice schizophrenia

This isn't funny

Sure it is

indeed it is

Only one way to go from here.

Thinking about it this basically actually happened

I finally figured out why I hate subaru.

hes SO melodramatic. low IQ, whines a lot, bitches a lot, has less control over his emotions than a woman on her period who is also on psych meds but hasnt taken those psych meds in days.
he cant even use his knowledge from the other world, nor does he use his endless time to learn anything new.

so, you can't die, nice. now read some books on chemistry and build a freaking gun and some grenades.
use your groundhog day powers to wander around the city and gather information, learn where and when people will be and profit.

even a retarded teenager would become a god.

is the plot twist at the end of the story that subaru is the seven sins personified?
Wrath (loses his temper) Sloth (lazy POS) Envy (jealous of any dude that talks to elf girl), Pride (fragile cunt ego), Lust (creepy infatuation)

>now read some books on chemistry
There's your first problem. He can't read. Second would be finding a book on 'chemistry' he'd be lucky if there were some insane journals from a random alchemist lying around somewhere.

Also yes, Subaru represents all 7 sins and the narration pretty commonly attributes characters with them when describing them.

Except it was a little more like this