From the moment Ferris was born, he had cat like appendages due to his ancestors having Demi Human blood...

>From the moment Ferris was born, he had cat like appendages due to his ancestors having Demi Human blood, causing his parents to mistreat him as they suspected an affair. He was locked in the basement of the Argyle Mansion for the first nine years of his life and was barely cared for. When Crusch found him, she described him as "a fragile boy who was painfully thin, was black from being covered in dirt and filth, and couldn't talk properly". He was subsequently taken to the Karsten Mansion to be cared for and his parents lost their standing with the Karsten Family, leading to their decline.

Well... that was a lot sadder backstory than I expected ;_;

>Crusch likes fragile cripple boys

Traps are fucking gay

>a fragile boy who was painfully thin, was black from being covered in dirt and filth, and couldn't talk properly
A shame a certain someone never bothered to make a doujin tribute to this part of the lore. With Ferris becoming extremely feminine due to whatever happens to him. One might even say he was Victimized.

At least he's happy now.

This is scientifically proven to be not true. Straight men like femininity

Doesn't explain why he acts and dresses up as a girl

because it's fun

To support how masculine Crusch dresses.

Not if their penis is feminine

Kill yourself.

Most are, but this particular one is pretty straight.

>feminine build
>feminine face
>has access to fancy stuff because richfag
If I was him, I'd wear superior clothes too.

ITT: faggots, faggots in denial, and more faggots.

Why would someone who wasn't a faggot want a male that looks like a female when there are females? Trap shit is clearly entry level faggotry.

I'm sure wrecking his bp on the reg with a strapon helps Ferris deal with the PTSD.

Well, what do you do with feral childen YOU find?

Cutest couple.

Traps are not gay

>causing his parents to mistreat him as they suspected an affair
>they
How the fuck does that work? One of them knows if there was an affair.

He's got a point.

Because idiots.
>One parent thinks the other must have fucked a cat, because they sure as shit didn't
>Each side denies they did and takes the other's denial for a lie

The only good thing they did was create the cutest trap of all.

Maybe her penis is just one more appendage they didn't remove.

Crusch carrying her wife (male)

Female hyenas have penis looking appendages. Could be possible.

The husband thinking the wife fucked a cat is understandable. The wife thinking the husband did... is retarded. Unless cat is an STD.

Too bad he's a fucking cunt.

> Why would someone who wasn't a faggot want a male that looks like a female when there are females?
Because with a trap you still get to fuck a hole, and enjoy feminine aesthetics, but with none of the thousand and one stupid fucking bullshit things that come with dating an ACTUAL woman.

Boy it'd sire be nice if feline AIDS lead to catgirls instead of cancer.