AUS/POL/ FIGHT THE TIDE EDITION

G'day cunts. Are you doing your part to fight the tide?

>Tasmania top of the pops for population growth, report finds
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-29/tasmania-top-of-the-pops-for-population-growth,-report-finds/9370524

>Defence exports: Turnbull unveils $3.8b fund to boost foreign sales of Australian arms
sbs.com.au/news/defence-exports-turnbull-unveils-3-8b-fund-to-boost-foreign-sales-of-australian-arms

>Australian men eating twice as much salt they should, study finds
archive.is/KuGWq#selection-1235.1-1248.0

>Nick Xenophon criticised for shielding South Australian candidates from media
archive.is/0rlbb#selection-1251.1-1264.0

>AWOL Labor MPs blind to gang crime wave, says Kroger
archive.is/CTkNd#selection-1717.0-1728.0

>Abbott Cabinet welfare leak more evidence of internal game playing
archive.is/bBTes#selection-1717.0-1728.0

>Crackdown on donations would destroy activist groups, GetUp says
archive.is/LeCSL#selection-1251.1-1264.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cuf9dM_LgCs
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/police-announce-crackdown-on-sex-pest-nudist-beach/news-story/980b3880bece24162f44252d5fd69021
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5323439/Guess-Missing-seventies-star-seen-LA.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5323989/Outrage-Nazi-themed-White-Australia-Day-party.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JhvmsV9bnxQ&index=1&t=1s&list=LLaHgEYoTz_oGnxPb12vViGQ
archive.fo/krzAk
archive.fo/7kbji
archive.fo/CaOL7
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZPZRJqx9tI
youtube.com/watch?v=jY6aOuDkoCs
youtube.com/watch?v=67nVV_9G818
youtube.com/watch?v=ZttaFXwmG2A
liveleak.com/view?i=0cb_1380615712
youtube.com/watch?v=jvnrvGpFFqs
liveleak.com/view?i=6f6_1312121038
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Crackdown on donations would destroy activist groups, GetUp says

youtube.com/watch?v=Cuf9dM_LgCs

>Tasmania top of the pops for population growth, report finds
thanks to Indians

Panoramic photo above right taken from the 1st floor of the pub on the corner of
George and Liverpool Streets in December, 1980 shows the City of Sydney
RSL and two doors up, HOBBYCO's original 2 level toy and hobby shop.

She's cute. Source?

can we discuss the pathetic attempt at a false flag that was port arthur?
any threads i make on this topic get deleted within seconds.

Was furious at the lack of pride on Australia day and the stupid Victorian cunts listening to Triple J's Top 100 songs played on the 27th. Seeing white girls twerk to #1 Kendrick Lamar nigger music hit

>tfw participated in some incredibly sexy ERP with another aussie on Sup Forums but i'll probably never see him again
>tfw he was in my city too but i was too nervous to ask to meet up IRL

Of course it was dude

Looks kinda like Albuquerque New Mexico.

ppl are moving to tasmania to get away from the ethnics, niggers and gooks.

ive been considering it lately too. it's common sense.

Isn't it heaps expensive to go to Tasmania?

You forgot these stories
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/police-announce-crackdown-on-sex-pest-nudist-beach/news-story/980b3880bece24162f44252d5fd69021

Kitty Sullivan hhhhhnnnggghhhhhh....
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5323439/Guess-Missing-seventies-star-seen-LA.html

Bigots ruin Australia day Party
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5323989/Outrage-Nazi-themed-White-Australia-Day-party.html

>ethnics, niggers and gooks.
LOL, there are plenty of those here pal

Hello fellow Soyim, daily reminder DO NOT shitpost, DO NOT disconnect from the Stimnet™,
DO NOT link up with your local cobberbund

>DO NOT shitpost
u wot m8

Why are cars so expensive in NSW.

>mfw we're gonna start exporting emu killing machines
tbqh noone will buy Australian arms because we lost to the emus

It makes sense it was a false flag, but our Govt and security forces just seem way to retarded to pull it off.

I did it 18 months ago, one of the best decisions in my life.

Nope. But if you intend to rent a home you might be out of luck, bit of a housing crunch at the moment. If you're in a position to buy you're laughing though.

You clearly haven't been to Sydney lately, in most of our capital cities whites are outnumbered three or four to one. You can walk three blocks on George Street and not see one white person.

>Bigots ruin Australia day Party
bahahhah thats fucking hilarious. Shame someone went and snitched to their work.

True, it has been a couple of years since I have been up your way, but take note: Tassie is changing as we speak. It's not what it used to be.

To be honest, if I was going to move, I'd just flee the country as a communist survivor.

Yep, that's disgraceful. But the mainstream uneducated populous know no better that to tell tales

Checked and kek'd.
Too bad I'm asian and can't join.

M8 I live in Launceston and as long as I stay away from the multicultural cesspit of Mowbray, it's whiter than anywhere else I've been in years.

Based Menzies.
youtube.com/watch?v=JhvmsV9bnxQ&index=1&t=1s&list=LLaHgEYoTz_oGnxPb12vViGQ

Thought about hobart or launceston myself at one point but since im of chinese ancestry i looked into something more cosmopolitan like melbourne.

Then again, i may just stay in Sydney

I am at the other end of the state. It's different, very different in Hobart

You need to go back to China.

HOLY FUCK NOSTALGIA

this is the best fucking thing i've ever seen
have a rare nisem m8

I miss the 70`s. Life was simpler back then.

Archive that shit, newfag.
If you don't archive you're basically giving shekels to (((them))).

www.archive.is

Why did he post nudes?

believe me ideally i would love to live in china ut economically its more feasible to live in Australia.
I would like to retire in china if i cant live and work there

>Tasmania top of the pops for population growth, report finds.

If you have 1 person on an island, and another person moves there within a year. That means you had 100% population growth that year. Still doesn't mean shit. Tasmania's population is smaller than my county.

GetUp! is a Soros funded anti-Western organisation and every member of it needs to be kidnappes by ASIO and dropped into the middle of the ocean

You can't blame us for everything, TripleJ is based in Sydney. Home of the pozzed Australia Day Gay Pride concert.

Don't know. Pretty alpha though.

Get fucked, Cascade drinker.
Nah just kidding, Hobart may be pozzed but Lonnie is still okay, and Devonport looks like the defendents box at the nuremburg trials.

Fair point. I aint new, but desu I just didnt bother.
Here we go, in the same order:
archive.fo/krzAk
archive.fo/7kbji
archive.fo/CaOL7

Bourke Street Melbourne 1970`s.

Give em the old Harold Holt ay.

What the fuck is happening in my homeland? I'm in Communist Melbourne atm, haven't been home in 5 years

>Devonport looks like the defendents box at the nuremburg trials.
Devonport is ful of decent individuals who care about the fate of the world? Wow.

I wanna fuck Straya-tan

I lived there 20 years ago. I am glad I am not there now.
Come home pal

Nice pics

>wants to steal money from Australia to return to China

Huge shock there PingPong.

I been too bourkes st. its literally Sydney's goerge st

Back when men were men and women stayed women.

when will australia fall off the earth? i've heard that recent seismic activity is loosening the continental crust over there

All those freshly liberated women look so ashamed.

>Devonport looks like the defendents box at the nuremburg trials.
Hey thats me

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZPZRJqx9tI

Yep

>falling off of a flat earth

Oh come on user. Stop pretending to be self-righteous like you're doing anything about it. Dont pretend you care just bcause you post on Sup Forums

this is like complaining that there's too many aussies in bali. sydney is a popular tourist destination m8, i bet ya half those cunts haven't been in the country for more than 2 weeks.

Alvin Purple?

>G'day cunts. Are you doing your part to fight the tide?
Every single day i shit on people who talk like you and i feel good.
So yeah, i'm doing my part.

Well you’re half right. I am doing fuck all about it but I do care. The Asian invasion of Australia is a disgrace and eventually we will fight back. You only need to look at history to see that.

Swanston Street, Melbourne 1970.

lol why do you care about politics just watch rick n morty, what do you mean the chinese are taking over Australia, we're all immigrants HOW GOODS THE FOOD THOUGH
youtube.com/watch?v=jY6aOuDkoCs
Whoa... emu war aaahahaaaaaa dude.... fucking emuuuuuiuuuuuuussss aaaaaaaaAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah whatever personally idgaf

Australasia is becoming a thing again, huh?

How did Melbourne end up like this?

Favourite street. I always gravitate towards swanston st when i was at Melbourne

Sydney and Melbourne are basically already lost. They are the 80s style fleeing China either. They are mostly ultra-nationalists. Are universities are now hotbeds for recruitment to the Chinese communist party.

*arent the 80s

who here sick of wagecucking

i want off this ride already

Unfortunately I'm in Tech, so getting a decent job in Tas is like finding hens teeth.
Once I've earned enough and got myself some capital and some passive income, I might head back or move to a smaller rural town and just do whatever I want (probably app dev or something)

>vuvuzela

i wanna see african tribes in the streets playing these bad boys as they beat the shit out of progressives

Wait, what the fuck happened at Port Arthur? When was this?

Daily Reminder that this was still like this even in late 80's

Australia now, right now is about 20 years behind America's "Social change". Australia right now is equivalent of USA's 80's in it's current state.

By 2030 Melbourne will be FULL BLOWN detroit teir and I'm NOT fucking joking. White flight is happening RIGHT NOW. I live up the north coast and we're definitely seeing it. New faces every fucking week.

Infact, the aids is coming up here WITH THEM. I saw a full blown hijab and saudi looking faggot chained to it for the first time in my life coming out of our Aldi last weekend.

Everyone here is 99% white anglo as fuck and was just gawking.

>crazy lone gunman who is legally retarded kills a bunch of people and gubmint took our guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=67nVV_9G818

Good luck with that then. I hope the place hasnt gone to the dogs when you are able to move back.

35 people

youtube.com/watch?v=ZttaFXwmG2A

>2030
I read the Melbourne planning strategy. Melbourne (and Sydney) will be singapore. The ghettos are just confined to the western region

liveleak.com/view?i=0cb_1380615712

I look forward to my first day of wage cucking tomorrow . Im looking forward to it

youtube.com/watch?v=jvnrvGpFFqs

Whats the job m8

me
im a fucking debt collector for centrelink
oh the fucking irony man

liveleak.com/view?i=6f6_1312121038

as in you ring cunts demanding money or you doorknock? either way please post boong stories

Retail

You're just tired of your current job. Just find some other job to fuel the economy goy.

ring cunts demanding cennobux they arent entitled to
no abbos m8, abbos have their own debt recovery hotline
i deal with people who arent on cenno anymore but used to be

Been on centrelink for 12 years. Feels like accomplishment if i say so myself. But im tired of the dolebludger life. I want to work

oh fuck that's worse than my job
i at least get to sit in an airconditioned office, dress half decently and work at a computer

yep agreed i was on cenno for a bit before i landed my gig collecting their debts
like i said
ironic

Well if it’s cunts who were on cenno but aren’t, at least that’s like two or three calls a week and never to niggas or mudslimes.

>abo hotline
doesn't surprise me, imagine having to deal with those animals on a daily basis. hope you escape that job soon user

Yeah. Id say im quite familiar with the centrelink system now. I could work there if i had the right skill set with me.

$270 a week of free money may be alright at 21 then you turn 28

no no we get lots of mudslimes and poos
the occasional uncle tom abbo slips through the cracks
most people just pay