The near future of Israel is inevitable at this point:

The near future of Israel is inevitable at this point:
1. Annexation of the West Bank
2. Conversion or deportation to Gaza
3. Building the 3rd Temple ran by the state with a gazillion of jobs to the orthodox Jews and priests and squeazing billions of taxpaery money
4. Jewish Monarchy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChV5BZ8SmS0
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1121893/jewish/Who-Is-Moshiach-the-Jewish-Messiah.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope they crush the muslims so they cant overflow into europe.

You know it doesn't stop there right, pleb kike?

Your masters want the whole world.

As long as you don’t invade my home land Syria it’s fine with me

>2. Conversion or deportation to Gaza
The rest maybe, but c'mon. We both know this one isn't happening.

Im not from israel... and the syrians are under assad who is kinda secularist so thats all good

... okay what genius tricked a room full of jews into sieg heiling

Just what this world needs, jews who have the audacity to travel during their "I can't use electronics but you can!" holiday of nonsense. There is absolutely zero redeeming factor of any of you off of this fact alone.

I think it's pretty great all jews pool together in one single locations.

And whose gonna pay for that tample,?? I'm sure all of those horde spawning gib me dat penguins will be happy to chip in

Then what they'll do with all the Pallies?..

>And whose gonna pay for that tample,??
The same ones paying right now for the religion industry billions?

Ooh a rare one

Wrong, thats what the real juden want you to think... the "zionists" everyone hates just want a homeland... The Bad jews are on wall street, having a fine wine and dine in upper class resturants and hotels. Closing multi billion dollar business deals..The liberal juden want Israel gone, they want open borders they want degeneracy... Are there libtard jews in Israel ..Yes ofcourse... Dont be fooled, zionists one could argue are race realist nationalists..remember "Unlikely allies"

Why did you Jews have to go and fuck up so bad that you were kicked out of every country over the past 2000 years

I'm ready for the Jewish Empire

Yea build that temple. Nothing ominous has been prophesized when you build it.

I don't know what they'll do with them, but I do know that "Convert to Judaism or be banished to Gaza!" 100% will not be what happens.

Honestly i was waiting for someone to say this. Im a kike myself, and I just wanna mind me own business in Israel. I know a lot of Jews are greedy bastards sitting around on wall street executing all kinds of fuckery around the world. I don't want that, I just want to live in my homeland.

He gave Israel Jerusalem, effectively taking it off the table for peace talks.

>Israel promptly voted to annex the west bank.
>Israel said the 2 state solution was dead
>Israel said it's not possible for a peace deal.
>Israel said Palestinian right of return should be removed

Trump just proved to the entire world Israel isn't looking for peace. Abbas is now saying that the US can't be the mediator for the peace talks and a panel of countries mediating would be better. (((Kurds))) are getting BTFO. Iran still has the nuke deal. Saudi is talking with Trump and Kushner about a Palestinian State. Mueller's investigation is going to uncover a ton of corruption in the US with Israel's hands all over it.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

There's a minister who wants to "conscript them to the IDF", of course he means to deport them, since they won't be eligible. You can google this.

>1. Annexation of the West Bank
Pretty much already happened
Not a good idea, just deport them to other arab countries and annex gaza
>3. Building the 3rd Temple ran by the state with a gazillion of jobs to the orthodox Jews and priests and squeazing billions of taxpaery money
lel, that corrupt sytem is what failed the jews in the past many times, good luck with that
>4. Jewish Monarchy
With everybody claiming to be a descendant from king David, how is this going to work?

What duties does he think Palestinian old women and children will perform in the IDF?

Maybe he proved he doesn't care about Pallies? He proved he was an idiot?

wahahaha I missed this comment,,,

He doesn't really mean to recruit them, dummy...

> Jewish Monarchy
Can you explain / go into detail about this one sounds interesting

Illuminate me then on what he does mean to do and how that will become a categorical expulsion of all Muslims from the cradle to the grave unless they convert to Judaism.

Orthodox Jews don't like democracy, and most of the time Israelites lived under a king.
Arab Jews only care about whatever gives them political power as a tribe, so a king will be able to bribe them into support and secure his rule.

He knows they won't really enlist in the IDF because they'll never agree to it and they'll never meet all sorts of IDF standards naturally, so it's an excuse to deport them on grounds they didn't serve the IDF, which is the holy grail for Israeli citizenship.

>4. Jewish Monarchy
Who becomes the King?

That can only happen with an absolute monarchy but is not possible with a constitutional monarchy

>Jewish monarchy
How do you legitimise that? There is no precedent for Jewish nobility or royalty since the Babylonians destroyed you, and you can't select a foreign noble to be your king like Christian nations have done.
If you're rebuilding the temple, an Israeli Theocracy seems more likely, if the republic is just a ploy.

I mean like how would they select a King? Its not like Israel has aristocratic families left over like Europe and Japan

It's going to be Matisyahu

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=ChV5BZ8SmS0

This was already prophesied thousands of years ago in the Bible. It's so comfy sitting back and watching all the pieces move in place. Some hints - watch Turkey. Another bigger hint - once a "peace treaty is signed" with Israel and Muslim leaders - there's exactly 7 years until the end of the world.

>actually believing this

So instead of converting to Judaism, they will have to join the IDF. I assume this will go for Christians and atheists in Israeli territory along with Muslims? What about children and the elderly?

live at stubbs version is superior

>Israeli Theocracy

That's exactly what it will be with a counsel of hidden elders appointing the public face.

I wish they kikes would just hurry up and actually start doing shit for once.

This isn't a king in the European sense... The Jewish religion could make anything possible if there's will. They'll find some Jewish law to make whoever they see as benefiting them to be king like in the bible, when a prophet could reveal who god wants to be a king. The prophet could also fire him later, and choose a new king.

the only king will be king mashiach, may he come speedily in our days.

Funny...... Jerusalem was my fav though...

Good to hear. You will be a shining beacon once more like Solomons kingdom and we will follow in your footsteps.

Who are the main candidates/ possible kings in your view?

When will Israel annex West Bank? And why did Israel give up the West Bank and Sinai after the 6 day war?

He already came:
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1121893/jewish/Who-Is-Moshiach-the-Jewish-Messiah.htm

7 year clock ticks after the rapture... 3.5 years of war...then 3.5 years total peace...

Do it faggot and go build 3rd temple and sign a peace treaty, jewniggers! I want an exciting doomsday!

nope. idk why you cite that, nobody has met those criteria. it doesn't say that the lubavitcher rebbe is mashiach either, and people who say that he is are sadly misguided.

Read the article again, it said that every generation had/has its ''messiah'' but will only be directed from above when the jews are ready for redemption

no, it says every generation has a "potential messiah" and lays out criteria to identify the Actual Messiah.

The last acknowledged Jewish prophet gave his prophecies around 420 BCE. I'm not holding my breath the sects will rally around any modern candidate for prophet.
True but you can create a monarchy like the Maori did here in NZ, where they picked a person deemed to have mana, wisdom and strength.
Basically they would pick the oldest, most belligerent and Jewest Jew of them all, throw in some pomp and ceremony, and boom, you have a king.

same shit in other words

>Descended from King David and King Solomon.
David had 18 kids, and Solomon had 700 wives. Charlemagne had 18 kids and is basically related all Europeans. If Solomon did as a man with 700 wives and 300 concubines would do, the Davidic line would be all mankind, but the most isolated communities.

Religion all together is one big creepy circlejerk to me but jews are the creepiest silent killers to ever walk this earth.

They will cry when they realize that they will be judged as equals to all others, and that they dont get a free pass for being the chosen people

To do something you need monies, and you aint gon' get shit from us Mordeheim. More and more people are waking up from your deceptional hypnosis, it's a matter of 3-4 generations for the time of rope to begin. And nor Europa nor the US will fall within this time.
Throught the history you've been kicked out from your host's places 359 times, the 360th will be a full circle for tribe of liars.

Question to Israelis, do you think the Irish are a lost tribe of Israel?

Try to read the kaballah or torah
it actually somewhat makes sense IMO

Proponents of this theory in historical essays and elsewhere point to various parallels between Irish and ancient Hebrew culture. For example, they note that the harp, the symbol of Ireland, also plays a role in Jewish history, as the musical instrument of King David.

Some maintain that the tribe of Dan, known for its seafaring, conducted sea voyages to Ireland and colonized it as early as the period of the Judges in the 7th century BC under the name Tuatha Dé Danann.

Scholar Janet Moser writes: "There are certain facts that suggest that the Celts might have derived from a Jewish tradition from the East. The Celtic body of ecclesiastical and civil knowledge was Druidism. Their system can be traced to about 1800 B.C...”

In 'The Psalter of Cashel' an ancient text written by Saint Cormac it states that: 'The Tuatha de Danaan' ruled in Ireland for about two centuries, and were highly skilled in architecture and other arts from their long residence in Greece.'

>Arabs pretending to be Jewish thread.

>The near future of Israel is inevitable at this point:
>1. Annexation of the West Bank
>3. Building the 3rd Temple ran by the state with a gazillion of jobs to the orthodox Jews and priests and squeazing billions of taxpaery money
>4. Jewish Monarchy
5. Greater Israel Expansion
6. 1,000 year war clearing the region of all who stand in their way.
7. God intervenes and destroys the nation of Israel forever.
8. 1,250 years of peace on earth

That's ridiculous, the Pallies are the closest, and they aren't even Jewish.

>4. Jewish Monarchy
Pretty sure your texts specifically state no kings.
Why must your tribe continually disappoint your lord/creator?

>God dat jewz led me to believe in will punish dem

>this same copy pasta

Inderesding

>Jewish monarchy
I hope you're implying that the messiah our lord Jesus Christ, the king most High, will return