Every day's great at your Junes

Every day's great at your Junes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMB5VQL78Vk
mediafire.com/personascans#1wsq45mq8sdxf
sillyfudgemonkeys.tumblr.com/tagged/persona-4-ultimax
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=BMB5VQL78Vk

Best part of P4 is the route where you join the killer and Nanako dies.

Every day's is great at your home with your workaholic grumpy dad, no mommy to keep you company, no friends to invite home and a creepy cousin who keeps staring at the fridge every day.

inb4 someone posts that image

The non stop dicksucking of Junes was the weirdest part of 4. It felt like some satire on how much people's life's revolve around shitty department stores, but nobody ever acknowledges it.

B-but this was supposed to be a h-happy thread, onii-chan...

What would sex with Nanako be like?

I refuse to say Jew-Ness. It's always going to be Jewns for me.

Illegal.

Do you really want to piss off Yu?

Adaptations are weird like that. If a character that doesn't show up much has a quirk and they become popular, an adaptation will fucking blow it out of proportion no matter what it is.

I want to force gigi to continue her persona 4 comics

Not like he'd kill you or anything.

Yeah, he'd only throw you into the TV.

Arena 2 TLs when.

fucking never
which is a sahme, because it's really good

He would probably be the first to find out.

Reminder that the canon is that Yu is a secret siscon who fools around with multiple girls in a desperate attempt to fill the void left by not being able to have Nanako.

Are the raws at least anywhere?

Honestly if I wrote P4 I would've kept Nanako dead in the true route.

Either Yu can keep living a lie and continue to believe that Nanako is still living, or face the truth and acknowledge her death, saving Japan.

mediafire.com/personascans#1wsq45mq8sdxf first 16 chapters
sillyfudgemonkeys.tumblr.com/tagged/persona-4-ultimax uploads new chapters from time to time, in a much worse quality but still
the base story is still fucked, no way to jump around that but the guy is still trying to salvage it

you sorta missed the entire point
You know that scene, when Nanako is already at the hospital, where people are trying to storm in, saying that the fog is poisonous and is going to kill them all and that the hospital is hiding vaccines from them? That's what "killed" Nanako. The truth was that the fog itself was never harmful, it was Inabian's beliefs in a government conspiracy and poisonous fog that "killed" her. IT reaching out to the truth in Namatame's room is what reverted their lies. Nanako never really died.

You're right, my bad.

I still really like my idea, though. Persona 4 needed to be darker at times,
considering it's about a murderer.

can't disagree with that

Is the P4 Golden animu any good?

Just the Adachi episode.

You know Junes is big in the game also right?

not really. It's for fans who played the game

It's not for anyone. It was total garbage. People who actually played the game probably found it more infuriating than any other group.

Why were the P4 peripheral medias so good at characterizing Yu? Is this the best case of translating a silent protagonist to traditional media ever?

"No"

I have no idea, I also have no idea how the same people fucked up bunny that hard.
I am still and always eill be mad about how they fucking butchered him.
He was perfect and they made him fucking shinji 2.0 of all people.

Must protect nanako

She's 7.

So, tight is what you're saying

I agree, with the exception of the two adachi episodes which are prime for a cut where they remove all the Marie bullshit and are strung all together into a nice little short film. Literally the only thing in Golden worth seeing.